PDA

View Full Version : SONY Slim & Lite Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII for $319

wraggster
September 14th, 2007, 09:51
SuccessHK (http://www.superufo.com/product_html/SONY_PSP_SONY_CONSOLE_CRISIS_CORE_FINAL_FANTASY_VI I_JAP_VER____ICE_SILVER.html?aff_id=24) have the SONY Slim & Lite Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - Ice Silver Bundle Pack in stock at a very nice $319 ($80 cheaper than most other stores)

http://www.superufo.com/item_photo/item/psp-l.jpg

Product Features

More lighter and slimer
Adopt the lastest LED backlight technology
New UMD drive
Including PSP Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core

What's inside the box

PSP Slim & Lite Jap Ver. - Ice Silver (x1)
110-240V AC Adaptor (x1)
Rechargeable Battery (x1)
Instructions (x1)
Final Fantasy VII Strap (x1)
Final Fantasy VII Crisis Core Jap Ver. (x1)

Buy SONY Slim & Lite Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII - Ice Silver Bundle Pack (http://www.superufo.com/product_html/SONY_PSP_SONY_CONSOLE_CRISIS_CORE_FINAL_FANTASY_VI I_JAP_VER____ICE_SILVER.html?aff_id=24)

mikebeaver
September 14th, 2007, 10:57
PANTS! I already ordered this from games-asia, gonna make sure successHK have one in stock then cancel my other order I think :)

devdj
September 14th, 2007, 13:34
well i finally got my hands on a psp slim today and a 2gb sandisk memory card for 260 euro and gamestop was selling a psp slim no games and a 1 gb memory card for 230 i got the psp on its own in gamestop and then went into the store next door into computec and got the memory card.

The King
September 14th, 2007, 14:01
well i finally got my hands on a psp slim today and a 2gb sandisk memory card for 260 euro and gamestop was selling a psp slim no games and a 1 gb memory card for 230 i got the psp on its own in gamestop and then went into the store next door into computec and got the memory card.
lol real slick.

wow home come its cheaper then then in play asia or any other place

mike_jmg
September 14th, 2007, 15:22
No way!!
noup, I won't pay extra just to have some crappy drawings in the back of my psp

mikebeaver
September 14th, 2007, 15:49
No way!!
noup, I won't pay extra just to have some crappy drawings in the back of my psp

Well, quite simply put..... dont then!

ish420ism
September 14th, 2007, 18:02
imho, the daxter pack has the best value of all the packs. I WANT IT, DAMMNIT. It sux being poor

Buddy4point0
September 14th, 2007, 20:09
i acually might orer one now, this price is far more reasonable

Sonicboy 101
September 14th, 2007, 20:13
I don't have the money for this. :(

DarthPaul
September 14th, 2007, 22:08
SuccessHK is really sells cheap!

I think it stills too much for a PSP,so not for me.

darksoft
September 14th, 2007, 23:21
$21.98 to ship to the US for this one! I'm glad I got the silver already for $199 or I would be tempted. Of course if I bought it it would have to be a center piece and never even open the box!!

VexnadFett
September 15th, 2007, 00:26
... has anyone... (or anything dun dun dunnn) said this game is good or not?.... if it's better than dirge of cerberus i definately will have to buy the game! i love me some zack...

mikebeaver
September 15th, 2007, 00:45
... has anyone... (or anything dun dun dunnn) said this game is good or not?.... if it's better than dirge of cerberus i definately will have to buy the game! i love me some zack...

I dont know about dirge of cerberus, but it is definetly better than the pile of steaming turd that was Final Fantasy 12!

Mike..

kjetil1991
September 16th, 2007, 19:00
ok i must ask will this game only work on psp lite?

darksoft
September 19th, 2007, 21:21
It def works on the phat psp. Here is a video to prove it (and show the difference in loading time):

http://www.gamebrink.com/psp/16827-crisis-core-final-fantasy-vii-video-2794t

xxcolbyxx
September 20th, 2007, 07:15
Oh god, the price actually went DOWN?!?! :eek:

US $311.61

Is this a joke? How safe would it be to purchase from that website? One of my buttons recently got stuck; an easy fix, but an excuse to get a PSP slim :rolleyes: