PDA

View Full Version : Shadow Warrior?

fenrir911
September 14th, 2007, 22:50
hey guys, i was wondering if anyone knows how to port this game over or if anyone is willing to... i would really love to play this game on my psp, dont flame me or do anything like that, i know with optimizations this game can be run great. It runs on an engine similar to that of duke nukem so i thought that someone migh wanna give it a go. . . ::confused: :( :o :) :thumbup:

and heres the source to Shadow Warrior

http://www.jonof.id.au/index.php?p=downloads&cat=2

if anyone is willing to take up this project or revive the duke3d project (make it more compatible with games and stuff like that) please say so... i really want this game on my psp, i know t his really wont make people do stuff but it might help you guys choose what game you want ported... well hope someone takes it up

Be3f
September 15th, 2007, 07:41
Yes, it seems to be possible :rolleyes: There is SW3D port for the Windows Mobile Smartphone and it runs smooth on old phones with 176x220 screen...

wolfpack
September 15th, 2007, 18:15
shadow warrior for psp would be great, slicing ninjas and lo wang!

michael chan
September 16th, 2007, 20:33
someone should port this. They would be god if they did

cal360
September 16th, 2007, 20:34
Never played it what's it like?

fenrir911
September 17th, 2007, 07:10
its awesome , its better tham dukd imo, you slice zombies as an asian dude and its fun as hell

gelon
September 23rd, 2007, 16:51
Never played it what's it like?

Its based on the BUILD ENGINE (Duke Nukem one), one of the most famous engines ever

But the BUILD version of Shadow can do more things than the Duke original one

Shadow was one of the first games using VOXELS, so game can render 3D objets instead of 2D sprites

There is already a game-engine in PC called jShadow that was ported to many platforms, gP2X (its slooooow), XBOX (i love it in xbox) and PocketPC (dont have one)

Shadow its a bit hard to play in PSP i think, but Duke Nukem its great, maybe 2 years later (when port was made) we can savestates working ... maybe

PD: As always sorry about my english xD