PDA

View Full Version : Drawn to Life

wraggster
September 14th, 2007, 23:19
Released today at Play Asia (http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-2pz-71-ba-49-en-84-j-70-23g9.html)

http://image1.play-asia.com/170/5f/pa.97785.1.jpg

features
Draw and design your own characters, weapons, and items to help your Hero conquer adventures.
Take control of your artwork by utilizing the huge variety of drawing tools with a multitude of colors and brush types.
Exciting and unique worlds that will allow your hero to run, jump, swim, and fly.
Watch your drawings be part of the game and interact with the characters.
Swap your greatest works of art with your friends through multi-card play.

description
Help save a dying village from a shadow-like evil and rebuild it back to greatness by creating a Hero! You can draw anything imaginable! Draw and customize heroes, weapons, tools, animals, plants, and almost anything in the game! Swap and share your drawings with friends. Play as your creations and watch them come to life! Your Hero. Your Adventure.

lightningquickguy14
September 15th, 2007, 07:45
Has anyone gotten this yet? It seems a little odd... maybe it's just me.

wiggy fuzz
September 15th, 2007, 07:51
interesting idea this game has, i only played up to the bit where you literally draw your hero dude... then i bought sonic rush adventure and left this game :thumbup:

lightningquickguy14
September 16th, 2007, 05:30
Lol, I might do the same. It does sound fun and... what's the word? I guess "creative", for lack of a better word.

ICE
September 16th, 2007, 05:32
its pretty good. its a platformer most of the time with some cool features like drawing your character and his weapons and stuff.

Da_ALC
September 16th, 2007, 09:29
Naaah, its a fun idea to be able to draw ure own parts, but the game itself is pap. Kiddie/ flash style platformer.
Mind you, new Sonic is also terrible.

Kraton
September 16th, 2007, 15:04
it's very fun to draw own character,weapons and many other things. Game-engine is also pretty good.

Dagangstah
September 16th, 2007, 17:27
I have this game, It's really fun