PDA

View Full Version : Simpsons & Spider-Man PSPs

wraggster
September 15th, 2007, 00:17
http://kotaku.com/assets/resources/2007/09/yelowred.jpg

via kotaku (http://kotaku.com/gaming/gallery/first-pics-of-simpsons-spider+man-psps-299383.php)

Back at Leipzig, SCEE announced that to coincide with the PSP Slim's launch in Europe they'd be releasing two limited edition variants of the handheld. One, a Simpsons PSP, would be yellow and come bundled with the new Simpsons PSP game. The other, a Spider-Man bundle, would include both Spider-Man 2 (the PSP game) and Spider-Man 3 (on Blu-Ray). Anyways, at launch there were no pictures of either model. Here, then, are the first pictures of both. (above)

Veskgar
September 15th, 2007, 00:31
Yellow has never been for me but that red one isn't so bad.

However, nothing beats the ice-silver Slim & Lite PSP. Looking at it through that Daxter bundle box doesn't do it justice. Once you open it up and hold it in your hand, you know instantly that ice-silver is the right choice.

luis_05
September 15th, 2007, 01:22
i would buy the yellow one if it has the simpsons on the back!! lol

nvm!! it doesnt! i followed the link! cheap

Harshboy
September 15th, 2007, 01:30
The red one is like direct competition of the Crimson Black DS Lite...I like the Spiderman one, although I dont like Spriderman...lol.

Gene
September 15th, 2007, 01:30
The spider man psp looks nice. The yellow psp would look so much nicer if the umd door was yellow, and not that awful shade of white.

kcajblue
September 15th, 2007, 01:50
im not a yellow fan.
the red looks nice though.

wolfpack
September 15th, 2007, 02:11
id like to get the simpsons psp... just cuz of the simpsons :D

DarthPaul
September 15th, 2007, 02:13
Spider-Man and The Simpsons? I don't see any logo or something of it.. they're just red and yellow. It could be of Hellboy or Spongebob lol.

danknugz
September 15th, 2007, 04:28
they are sad, ugly and pathetic. trying to find suckers ( worlfpack comes to mind!no offense buddy!) who will buy something just because we say its simpsons themed. i didnt see any theme. the only one sexier than the black is the silver ( the ff7 one is nice tho!) darthpaul is right! it does look like Spongebob !
maybe they will realize their error before the simpsons game bundle is released in the fall and at LEAST add some graphix or something! ANYTHING!

ish420ism
September 15th, 2007, 06:06
they both look badass(that's good) but the daxter pack for me. if anything i'll just buy the red face plate and black buttons and pimpout my phatty.

goliath182
September 15th, 2007, 12:53
Well what exactly makes these Spiderman Or Simpsons PSP colours. I mean plain yellow could stand for piss. And the Red one for a rash. I mean a colour without any decals or pictures Is pretty bland and naming it after a popular title

kjetil1991
September 15th, 2007, 13:53
hehe how about a spiderpig psp from simpsons the movie X)

Buddy4point0
September 15th, 2007, 15:07
i went to the cource and the back of the simpsons one looks soooo dumb.
+ i woulda rathered if it acually had homer and spiderman on them somewhere

mike_jmg
September 15th, 2007, 18:09
Now I don't know wich color is best, I wanted an ice-silver, but that red one would be sick, but if it has spiderman 3 on blu-ray then it'll be more expensive

although I really like red, damn

But if it has spiderman on the back or some shit like that, forget it

mike_jmg
September 15th, 2007, 18:11
i went to the cource and the back of the simpsons one looks soooo dumb.
+ i woulda rathered if it acually had homer and spiderman on them somewhere

So they don't have drawings or anything!!!!

Then I'll definitely get the red one, no matter the cost

VagrantWalker
September 15th, 2007, 21:20
LE? In what quantity? Does anyone know? I could get one of these but only in two and a half weeks time...

motormaniac
September 16th, 2007, 02:38
cool i want the red one