PDA

View Full Version : Live 0.9 Beta

wraggster
September 15th, 2007, 10:07
News/release from StevenDLV (http://www.stevengames.nl/):

Hi there,

This is my first homebrew release, I hope you will like it.

Live is a webcam/weather portal, I DIDN'T copy any of the PSP Earth source. My portal is made of Div's and CSS while PSP Earth isn't for example.

Live includes these webcams and weather:

Finland: Helsinki, Tampere

UK: Norwich, Manchester, Shetland Islands, Leeds, London

Swiss: Geneve, Zurich Airport

Holland: Den Helder, Schiphol, Eindhoven

US: Nasa, Las Vegas, Massachusetts, California University, Golden Gate Bridge, Hawai. Sergo's Coffeeshop, Railcam

Canada: Gordons, Vancouver

Asia: Manilla, Hong Kong, Panda Cam, Shanghai

Australia: Toorak, Perth, Perth

I didn't put a readme in because it's so easy:

1. Copy the unrared file in to the map PSP
2. Go in you browser to file:/psp/Live/index.html

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

DarthPaul
September 15th, 2007, 10:12
He didn't copy the source but he's copying the idea!

PSP Earth Forever!

stevendlv
September 15th, 2007, 14:50
Come on it's my first so I have to make my own kind of portal of it, but it is a start....

blackrave
September 15th, 2007, 15:11
It's a great start. I've only tested it on my computer for now, but it looks good. Good luck with future versions!

buildit92
September 15th, 2007, 16:52
yea great start. i like it. and it might be a little like psp earth but its still pretty cool.

stevendlv
September 15th, 2007, 18:58
Ypu guys made my day thank you! Webcam suggestions?

-=me=-
September 15th, 2007, 20:17
How bout the mount Washington Observatory in NH, USA? it has quite possibly the worst weather on earth, with hurricane force winds 100 days a year and the world record surface wind speed.
The official site is supposed to have webcams on it from the peak.

stevendlv
September 16th, 2007, 16:44
How bout the mount Washington Observatory in NH, USA? it has quite possibly the worst weather on earth, with hurricane force winds 100 days a year and the world record surface wind speed.
The official site is supposed to have webcams on it from the peak.

I will try to add them!

Panini
September 16th, 2007, 17:06
Thanks for this looks like a great first project. :thumbup:

All the menus work well and it looks quite polished already.

He didn't copy the source but he's copying the idea!

PSP Earth Forever!

Hahaha, you are having a laugh? There's nothing wrong with some healthy competition!!! :rofl:

PSPearth is starting to look like a great app (apart from the rumours of a release and then it being cancelled and then back on with eboots etc etc), but competition is good for us all. :D

Thats like saying "oh somebodys already ported mame to the psp, your just copying them" lol.
Look at game developers: If the only football game on the market was FIFA then life would be very dull indeed - but in reality you now get healthy competition like pro evolutopn soccer on the market that kicks FIFA's ass while EA keep churning out the same thing each year! ...nuff said.

I look forward to future updates of this new webcam viewer on the psp. Good luck and congratulations on what you have done so far. Dont listen to the haters. :)

kjetil1991
September 16th, 2007, 18:47
is this good? ther are so many cam streams apps out now -_-

thefly
September 17th, 2007, 00:52
in which folder must this