PDA

View Full Version : emulators on psp question....HELP!!!!

sarla1596
July 2nd, 2005, 19:35
ok this has prolly already been brought up before but as of right now i have only one emulator on my psp (NES) and i dont know how to have more than one, is that even possible since the file names cant really be changed from EBOOT??? if u can have more than one, how do u go bout makin it work??

thanks
sarla

neilscool11
July 2nd, 2005, 19:59
all you got to do is create a new folder called "nesemu" and put the nes "eboot" in that folder, then ,create a new folder for each game/emulator and put the correct "eboot" in them

sarla1596
July 2nd, 2005, 20:20
wow now i feel like a true dumbass......thanks man

sarla1596
July 2nd, 2005, 20:31
ok this is a completly different question but i dont feel like makin another thread, so here it goes. when i connect my psp up to my computer it wont recognize the unit and wont let me go into the removable disk,i know its not the unit b/c my other computer recognizes it just fine. any suggestions to make it be recognized??

Sarla

Jdemon
July 3rd, 2005, 02:10
Hmmm I know this does happen...what's your OS? That might have something to do with it for starters if your system doesn't have the drivers to recognze removable HD's. If you're on XP I know you shouldn't be having much of a problem at all. You also have to have the PSP on and go to the USB Connect Setting on the PSP menu (press X or O I forget which).

sarla1596
July 3rd, 2005, 17:45
sry im a little slow..whats OS?? lol

sarla1596
July 3rd, 2005, 17:54
ok i got it to work now. i was trying to connect it through a USB box adapter that has four USB slots so i just tryed connecting it directly to the computer and it found it w/o a problem, thanks for the help.

SaRlA

Saq
July 4th, 2005, 01:16
why must you double post ?
it's stupid.

Jdemon
July 4th, 2005, 02:52
And calling people stupid is rude.

Velo
July 9th, 2005, 21:03
OS stands for Operating System as in Windows, Mac, Linux, ect.

And yes, calling people stupid is very rude. You could've at least tried to help.

Bus1nessboy
July 17th, 2005, 22:30
Yeah! lets fight back by calling saq an asshole! :D