PDA

View Full Version : DualShock 3 unveiling at TGS?

Shrygue
September 17th, 2007, 18:58
via Computer and Video Games (http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=172167)

All eyes are on Sony whipping out the rumble-enabled version of the SixAxis controller at the Tokyo Game Show this weekend, as rumours reach a climax on the net.

Word is that Sony will showcase the new controller, along with a new version of PS3 firmware that enables XBM browsing during gameplay.

It wouldn't surprise us. Developers reportedly received rumble-enabled controllers themselves at the beginning of August, and despite Sony denying it, strong evidence suggests those controllers to have been in developers hands for around six weeks now.

CVG contacted Sony UK, who knew nothing of Sony Japan's plans for TGS. Expect more from Kaz Hirai's keynote speech this Thursday.

VexnadFett
September 18th, 2007, 01:43
lol! can i trust a source with typoz??? i think ... well for the time being i will set aside my pet peeves for a much greater works... man! and i thought these announcements at these expos couldn't get any more glorious!

pibs
September 18th, 2007, 06:28
yea its true if you have gameinformer you can check in there it says something about a rumble ps3 controller.