PDA

View Full Version : My Sims: Prima Official Game Guide

wraggster
September 18th, 2007, 00:54
Released today at Import Store Play Asia (http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-2pz-71-ly-49-en-84-j-70-263s.html)

http://image1.play-asia.com/170/5m/pa.101224.1.jpg

features
pages: 176
Platform: Nintendo DS and WII
Sims:Tables of all commercial and Townie sims along with strategies to attract them to your town.
Tasks: A complete walkthrough of all tasks assigned by Commercial Townies as well as essence lists and rewards.
Essences: Learn where to prospect and gather Essences for every town.
Blueprints: Detailed tables of all blueprints and decoratives with instructions to obtaining them all.

Brian117
September 19th, 2007, 16:56
Where to download.....

Dragonic
September 19th, 2007, 17:41
Don't talk about Roms and stuff here! It's not allowed at DCemu!! Well... I've tested it, and I think it's a copy of AC:WW... It's only some changes in the story, graphic, and sound, well mabye some few other things too. But you can say that it's a copy of AC:WW.

wiggy fuzz
September 19th, 2007, 17:57
chill... i think the guy was talking about a pdf game guide

at least i hope

Dragonic
September 20th, 2007, 07:02
Ok, sorry if I was wrong... I thought he talked about a rom or something...

fatfrost
September 22nd, 2007, 10:04
Hey, My Sims corrupts my DS Linker card when i run it, it writes 48 mb worth of save files and stops any other game from writing to the card. weird, when i get rid of it and re format, everything works ok.

My Sims is now gone forever.

AlexoOo
September 27th, 2007, 03:07
Hey, My Sims corrupts my DS Linker card when i run it, it writes 48 mb worth of save files and stops any other game from writing to the card. weird, when i get rid of it and re format, everything works ok.

My Sims is now gone forever.
You can avoid reformatting by deleting lastsave file. Other games I have found that do this are Sim City and FIFA 2008. The DS linker seems to have a problem with some flash save games.

ICE
September 27th, 2007, 03:44
its abad ac:ww clone...