PDA

View Full Version : Datels PSP Tool in the UK

wraggster
September 18th, 2007, 22:43
Datels PSP Tool (http://www.divineo.co.uk/php/affstart.php?affcode=arboretum&prod=psp-toolb) (Pandora Battery Ripoff- claimed by some sites) is now available in the UK.

http://www.divineo.co.uk/divineo/images/products/psp-toolb-s.jpg

Special TOOL version of our PSP battery works in exactly the same way as a standard SONY PSP battery but has the ability to put your PSP into service mode for custom firmware use.

TOOL functionality is hard-coded into the battery.

Only really useful if you need a spare battery to run pandora if not then dont bother. Every thing is available for Free.

steve520
September 18th, 2007, 22:49
bah now there selling it there wtf this is the worst rip-off ever.

Veskgar
September 18th, 2007, 23:12
Yeah, nobody buy this and keep spreading the bad publicity about it and Datel.

Johnny Rash
September 19th, 2007, 02:00
How many times is this orange piece of ripoff shit going to be frontpaged? It does absolutely nothing for people without HEN PSPs!

ish420ism
September 19th, 2007, 02:49
I thouht it wasn't a ripoff.

xg917
September 19th, 2007, 02:53
well its bad for the developers that put hard work into pandora but good for those who dont have a spare battery and those who are too lazy to learn how to make a pandora battery

Joe88
September 19th, 2007, 03:30
well its bad for the developers that put hard work into pandora but good for those who dont have a spare battery and those who are too lazy to learn how to make a pandora battery

yea
lazy n00bs pretty much are buying them like crazy

Johnny Rash
September 19th, 2007, 05:12
yea
lazy n00bs pretty much are buying them like crazy

What? Why? Making the battery is the easy part. If they wanted to make money off lazy noobz they would have sold cheap memory sticks that have been pre-formatted and installed with the ipl.

Instead, they sell crap batteries hoping that their customers don't realize that they don't include what I described above.

It's just a scam to get hopeful non-HEN PSP owners to buy their shit. I mean, their reputation has nothing to do with it because they never had any rep to begin with. I avoid their shoddy products.

VampDude
September 19th, 2007, 05:13
It's orange???

steve520
September 19th, 2007, 05:15
but xg they still gotta do all the stuff with the memorystick though. which may be hard for the noobs.

sourced
September 19th, 2007, 09:00
How many times is this red piece of ripoff shit going to be frontpaged? It does absolutely nothing for people without HEN PSPs!

ORANGE Johnny, not red. Orange.

and yeah, this is such a f*ckin ripoff

djemotion
September 19th, 2007, 22:11
hi guy i own a psp 3.52 m33-4 and wanted to sell to get a slim ,what are my best options for makeing the slim m33able?im keeping my mem stick but have problems making it pandora (logical format i think and the other dos thing dnt seem to do any thing?)also would i still be able to use the bkups of my origanel games(!z*$ ?)thannx

Johnny Rash
September 20th, 2007, 04:47
ORANGE Johnny, not red. Orange.

and yeah, this is such a f*ckin ripoff

It's orange?

Man, this CRT is getting old.

My bad. Edited.

Thanks for the correction.

sourced
September 20th, 2007, 11:24
It's orange?

Man, this CRT is getting old.

My bad. Edited.

Thanks for the correction.

lol. your welcome

djemotion
September 20th, 2007, 22:17
anyone answer me?

Johnny Rash
September 21st, 2007, 00:01
hi guy i own a psp 3.52 m33-4 and wanted to sell to get a slim ,what are my best options for makeing the slim m33able?im keeping my mem stick but have problems making it pandora (logical format i think and the other dos thing dnt seem to do any thing?)also would i still be able to use the bkups of my origanel games(!z*$ ?)thannx

You still can't reference ISOs you freeloading douche.

If you have Winblows(<-purposely) Vista. Then you're still going to have problems making the "magic" memory stick with the Slim. And you still need a homebrew enabled PSP to create the files for said memory stick. Just stick with your current PSP until you have access to a computer with XP.

By the way, ask your help questions in the right forum.

djemotion
September 21st, 2007, 22:13
i have got xp?