PDA

View Full Version : Eliminated

wraggster
September 18th, 2007, 23:21
News/release from Emeric0101: (http://xtreamlua.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=2263)

Hey everyone

I propose my last creation to you: Eliminated!
It is about Shoot' EM up for PSP modable with the many ones possibilitées:
- Several weapons
- Several level with safeguard and management of the score
- Surpuissants Boss
- Enemy always more fort^^
- Grahisme and improved ergonomy!
-…

It is still about a version BETA but the play goes and I invite you to use the tuto which will enable you to make mods of this play, will know that I succeeded in making a MOD with boats (which I will leave later) thus possibilitées are enormous!

Download Here (http://xtreamlua.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=2263) and give Feedback Via Comments

voorheesda
September 19th, 2007, 01:51
I want to download it, but iam really tired. The thing is, that if everyone provided a screenshot, i would download it right now. I´m too tired to chance :D
I would have lots and lots of HB on my PSP if everyone provided screens of their app\game. So Pleeeaassseee,. screen! Its not that hard to take a screenshot.

mavsman4457
September 19th, 2007, 02:08
I agree with you on this one. I'm sure there are many great games that I've never tried out because I didn't really know what they were or thought they were different than what they are.

osgeld
September 19th, 2007, 03:08
if you goto the download link theres 3 screenshots

the title screen
a menu
and some console screen

ill probaly download it tho

discombobulated
September 19th, 2007, 04:34
I only see title screens on that link.

One person post a pic to save a bunch of people time or show no pic to waste a numerous amount of collective time with a link only providing title shots. As stated, in-game screenshots aren't that hard.

osgeld
September 19th, 2007, 07:56
well its in lua so the screenshot factor just became much much easier

from what i can tell its a overhead airplane shooter

altho the only thing i can see is my plane, my health, blackness, and random explosions

cons: slow controls

doesnt work on my psp (m33 3.52-4 on 1.5 native hardware)

cant skip the text, and there seems to be alot of typing

some of it has to be stored on the MS root dir, wich may be cute for your program, but get a cupple dozen and try to manage it...
--
--
pros: decent gfx from what i saw
seems like something i would play