PDA

View Full Version : Snes Full screen drains battery !!!

ash213
July 3rd, 2005, 18:08
played snes full screen on psp the other day for about an hour ,and my battery went dead !! WTF !!!

CannedSoup
July 3rd, 2005, 18:31
it was the 333mhz overclock that killed your battery not the fullscreen. BTW fullscreen looks like as 4:3 filtered is the best

shadowprophet
July 4th, 2005, 00:02
Oh no his battery died ? I didnt know those did that ? :eek:

rotf :p

Hey you will exstend the overall life of your battery if you get in the habbit of playing emus/homebrew that use a lot of power, for instance 333 mhz, While your chargeing it up.

It really is hard on those bats to drain them rapidly like that.

*I have heard whispers around the net there is going to be a lythium-nicadum based battery released for the psp by christmas that will extend the life for another couple hours regular use.
I dont know how it will hold up aginst the 333 homebrew scene tho.
At any rate Im getting one if they come out even if they are price ranged around $70 + its really a necessity.

"shadowprophet" Cause he hates the short life span of the psp battery too.

Zephyroth_drgs
July 4th, 2005, 03:46
i dont think it really is dead, i and its not the full screen the matter, its the 333mhz what drains all the battery, but i played every day on my psp and it discharges then i refill it but no problem really has get troug

djrobx
July 4th, 2005, 08:14
BTW fullscreen looks like as 4:3 filtered is the bestI prefer to use the whole screen. After owning a plasma TV for several years, I'm used to things being stretched horizontally anyway.

Žeddragon
July 4th, 2005, 10:03
well the BL full screen is awesome. So I would never go back to full lol.

Puerrican718
July 4th, 2005, 17:36
It might be your battery is losing its strength or you didnt charge the battery fully. Cuz in my experiences running on 333mhz for the snes emu doesnt affect battery life as much as alot ppl think. I can play for a good 5 hrs on a full battery, fullscreen, and at 333mhz. So i doubt its the emu. You sure maybe the emu didnt crash on you??