PDA

View Full Version : i have a question

Draconicwizard
September 20th, 2007, 05:08
:o i have a ds lite and the opera web browser, and i've been looking all over to try to find what ever info i can but i don't really know what to look for. i want to watch mini movies (like on youtube) and hear them but like i said i don't know what to look for can any one point me in the right direction? thanks
(ps. i'm only on my ds and have no other internet connection, but my grandmother has a computer but no internet) :(

kcajblue
September 20th, 2007, 06:01
you cant watch videos on the ds browser.

eomund
September 20th, 2007, 17:59
The ds has a little java support, but no flash. It also has no movie support what so ever.

It's best used as a mobil browser (I.E. forums or just some simple browsing).

Draconicwizard
September 20th, 2007, 20:21
i know that as is it has no support, but my question is if there is any hardware/software that can be used for makeing the ds not so lacking in those areas, or would i be better off just getting a psp if there is no such possibilities for ds?

eomund
September 21st, 2007, 17:03
There are home brew devices that have that kinda support. But allowing for flash support while browsing the web, I don't think that's been setup.

If you want a device that can watch regular movies, the Max Media Dock works okay, and pretty much all the others work with moonshell too.

Jakor Dratic
October 11th, 2007, 19:05
Then you my friend bought the wrong system. Lol I can't think of any portable devices capapble of flash.

acn010
October 11th, 2007, 19:08
^psp^, duh XD