PDA

View Full Version : Rise of the Triad DS v0.6

wraggster
September 20th, 2007, 23:38
This is a port of Rise of the Triad (http://vespenegas.com/rott.html) for the Nintendo DS.

This is currently a work in progress. Newest version is 0.6 (released Sep 20, 2007).

Many thanks to GPF for porting SDL to the DS. I've built upon his work: rewriting parts of the video code, fixing a bug in the keyboard handling, and adding a mouse driver for the touchscreen.

Recent Changes:
Some changes to reduce memory usage (should avoid Z_Malloc() crashes)
Fixed the video corruption on the Apogee logo, and the story screens before each episode of the registered version.
Limitations:
Music requires extra work, and has some glitches.
No network support... yet.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

marzsyndrome
September 21st, 2007, 00:09
Nice. Although trying to work out how to use ffmpeg and timidity under Windows to convert my midis is really hair-tearing-out-like frustrating.

XDelusion
September 21st, 2007, 00:57
Everything is pretty cool, but the touch screen support seems a little bit iffy.

carpaolo
September 22nd, 2007, 00:17
how is that game?

anónimo
September 23rd, 2007, 18:38
Hello can anyone help me? I have problem to convert the midi files to the IMA-ADPCM WAV files. I have done with wavmaker III, dBpoweramp Music Converter and Awave Studio v10.
But nothing to hear.... hours of work for nothing. Please help me convert the music from the registered version.
The music from the shareware plays well.
Anyone know a tool for convert the midi files to a IMA-ADPCM WAV file, 22050 Hz,sample size 16bit with 64 kbps and mono?

Sin-07
September 23rd, 2007, 18:53
Thats a very good game, great work:thumbup: