PDA

View Full Version : Booster is back - PSP MS MultiLoader IPL for Pandora's Battery

blackrave
September 21st, 2007, 17:20
News/release from Booster

Snippet from the readme:

PSP MS MultiLoader IPL by BOOSTER.

--------------------------------------
What is it?

This is IPL to support "JigKick Battery" of PANDORA'S BATTERY.
It can start up the FAT file which was chosen at the button.
And , it includes a normal boot function.

It will not need mspformat with most case.

Download and give feedback via comments.

cal360
September 21st, 2007, 17:26
Booster has once again made something that I will definatly use I realy wanted to have pandoras battery to work as both. Thank you!

shango46
September 21st, 2007, 20:11
Cool. Good job Booster. This will come in handy.

steve520
September 21st, 2007, 20:13
this will definantly come handy i thought booster died guess not.

siulmagic
September 21st, 2007, 22:09
correct me if im rong with this you can have a magic memorry stick without formating it?

paladinja
September 21st, 2007, 22:15
Wow, this looks very cool. Is it everything one needs to make a battery that can load as either a pandora AND regular battery? Hm, the readme is slightly over my head. If anyone can make it a little clearer what else (if anything) would need to be done.... or if I'm just way off base on what this is... I'd appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

DarthPaul
September 21st, 2007, 22:39
Sounds neat. I'll definitely use this.

blackrave
September 21st, 2007, 22:58
Wow, this looks very cool. Is it everything one needs to make a battery that can load as either a pandora AND regular battery? Hm, the readme is slightly over my head. If anyone can make it a little clearer what else (if anything) would need to be done.... or if I'm just way off base on what this is... I'd appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

I know, I had a good explanation of the program's purpose when I posted it, but that was removed in favour of the Engrish readme by the one who moved it ...

What it does, is put some files on your memory stick so you can choose whether to boot normally or in service mode even if the battery is set to service mode / Pandora mode. So no more switching the battery back and forth from normal and service mode. :) You will always need the files on the memory stick to use it, and probably also the files you normally need to run the Pandora menu at all.

hacksparrow
September 21st, 2007, 23:18
this will definantly come handy i thought booster died guess not.
dude it was so sad when sony pulled a liksang on him

Musoka_Eimin
September 23rd, 2007, 03:10
beautiful work as always thank you booster