PDA

View Full Version : Blue Dragon to appear on DS

Shrygue
September 21st, 2007, 20:01
via IGN (http://uk.ds.ign.com/articles/822/822047p1.html)

Rejoice, Blue Dragon fans! According to Jump magazine, Mistwalker's popular JRPG is now coming to the Nintendo DS. That's right. Now you can use the DS stylus to hack and slash at poo snakes. Details are not available as of yet, but stay tuned as more about the game is revealed.

Dagangstah
September 21st, 2007, 22:44
That is going be cool, I am going to get it.

Hevyduty
September 22nd, 2007, 01:31
Good idea. Virtually nobody in Japan played this game in Japan because it came out on the unpopular 360, but it should be a big hit on the DS.

Shadowblind
September 22nd, 2007, 01:33
Good idea. Virtually nobody in Japan played this game in Japan because it came out on the unpopular 360, but it should be a big hit on the DS.

Thats not what i heard :rolleyes:

360 sales rocketed for a short bit in Japan because of this game. Its great they're porting it to DS too!

Adrenalin
September 22nd, 2007, 09:29
damn awesome to hear! as long as it gets an english release too!

sappo
September 22nd, 2007, 12:32
NINTENDO LOVES US!

Great, I'll not have to buy an x360 for this one :D

DarthPaul
September 23rd, 2007, 17:11
^ Do you think you'll have the same game of the Xbox 360 on the DS? -_-

wiggy fuzz
September 23rd, 2007, 17:53
another example of a kind of microsoft/nintendo partnership - there were even wild rumours of a halo ds, which now seems a little bit more possible

Shadowblind
September 23rd, 2007, 18:01
another example of a kind of microsoft/nintendo partnership - there were even wild rumours of a halo ds, which now seems a little bit more possible

There was even once a "Halo PSP" kinda thing going on. It even showed up in a magazine. Woulda killed the series with the controls, but otherwise woulda been cool....

I really don't know why IGN gave it such a bad score. It was one of the only turn-based games I enjoyed. (I never did get to play it for long though, only the demo ;) ) Did you know Blue Dragon 2 is already in developement?