PDA

View Full Version : M33: Taking a Break; 3.71 M33 done, but will be released after break.

Cloudhunter
September 22nd, 2007, 19:24
Source: M33 (http://m-33.narod.ru)

The custom firmware team M33 are taking a break.

Here is what they said:

Hello, World.

After a hard discussion between every member of M33 (3 votes against 2),
we have decided to take a little break before releasing anything else.
(Take it as the russian winter that might come even when there is sun
in front of us)

The main reasons for this decision are as follow:

First, looking at how have things have come since we started our work,
we now know how might have felt other developers when there are much
other interests that don't benefit to the entire Scene. We all know
what we are talking about, and we will make our best to eradicate all
of this rotted side of the world in which we are nowadays, in the near
future.

Second, to teach a lesson. A mayor percentage of the PSP (and others)
Scene(s) has to think about what it has come into since there are lots
and lots of people that just want to steal money and attention when they
don't even deserve it. This has existed since the beggining, and this is,
clearly, to that hackers-wannabe that modify a couple of files and want
to be acclaimed as a God-like.

And third, to have fun looking at how all this lamers that steal codes
don't know what to do when there is no binaries or sources to modify ;-)
Ok, that last one was kidding a bit... but that doesn't mean that it's
not right :-P

We know, of course, that lots of psp webpages will full with insults and
lame plots (we surf daily most of them), but this won't make change this
decision, so here's a little advice: Don't waste your breath reinforcing
what we have just said, and have patiente. Also, don't look for guilty
ones, as you might have to look deeply into every one that have demanded
without any right to be released something that will be free for all of
the scene, as always.

Also, it's interesting to say that you should buy the games you like,
gaving support to the ones that you think that they have done a good job,
as we are all developers, and all the ones that stay hours and hours
in front of a pc screen have their rights to have a remuneration for what
is, after all, their job.

And, by the way, to avoid lamers saying that we have lied or prophets
telling lies to the Scene, 3.71m33 *is* finished, and will be released
when we come back. (or a later version if needed)

You can always contact us via a pm on pspx.ru forums, and on [email protected].
Thanks for all the support till this day. See you all soon :-)

Team M33

I for one give my full support to them and think they should enjoy their break - they've deserved it.

Discuss via comments

ICE
September 22nd, 2007, 19:43
they've finished 3.71 m33 but they arent releasing it!?!?! i understand their reasoning but god this sucks. i am without homebrew because of this. they're punishing everyone for what a few people have done.

EDIT: bleh.. i dont like not having homebrew but its their decision and im cool with it. have fun on your time off guys but please hurry back!

Sonicboy 101
September 22nd, 2007, 19:47
Sad news.

JPJunkie
September 22nd, 2007, 19:53
Sad news:(

Do you think anyone else will release a decent 3.71 cfw?

And how long do you think their break will be?

O and BTW Blackrave posted this two minuets before you :D

Cloudhunter
September 22nd, 2007, 19:55
Sad news:(

Do you think anyone else will release a decent 3.71 cfw?

And how long do you think their break will be?

O and BTW Blackrave posted this two minuets before you :D

Yes, I know... Damn him :p

Cloudy

blackrave
September 22nd, 2007, 20:01
I agree with Cloudhunter: They deserve a break. It seems they've been working 24/7 since they first released 3.51 M33. I'm looking much forward to 3.71 M33 and hope it has some neat, new features.

Yes, I know... Damn him :p

Cloudy

Your thread gets all the post, though. D: Damn you! :p

Cloudhunter
September 22nd, 2007, 20:03
I agree with Cloudhunter: They deserve a break. It seems they've been working 24/7 since they first released 3.51 M33. I'm looking much forward to 3.71 M33 and hope it has some neat, new features.

Your thread gets all the post, though. D: Damn you! :p

It's my PSP magnetism ;)

Cloudy

xg917
September 22nd, 2007, 20:09
wait um why are they releasing 3.71 M33 after their break?

Classic80s
September 22nd, 2007, 20:19
wait um why are they releasing 3.71 M33 after their break?

You can always contact us via a pm on pspx.ru forums, and on [email protected].
Thanks for all the support till this day. See you all soon :-)

Read the first post!

JPJunkie
September 22nd, 2007, 20:45
That wasn't......???

Anyway a new firmware will probley be out won't it so they may never release it

jak66
September 22nd, 2007, 20:46
yay, at least we now know that Sonys attempt to stop Custom Firmware failed big time, as always. Wonder how the 3.71 M33 S&L firmware will be installed...

xg917
September 22nd, 2007, 21:20
there are probably 3 versions of the custom firmware

1. 3.71 M33 for PSP Phat
2. 3.71 M33 for PSP slim (which is already on 3.60 M33)
3. 3.71 M33 for PSP slim (using pandora)

DarthPaul
September 22nd, 2007, 21:35
Damn I was going to post this.

But well, good news... or sad? At least we now know for sure that 3.71 M33 *is finished*, so yeah, I don't care about how much I would have to wait.

iniquitous_beast
September 22nd, 2007, 21:58
Lately, Sony has been releasing psp updates almost as soon as a new cfw or exploit is released. Perhaps, this break will allow more games to come out requiring no higher than 3.71 to run. Thus, a higher cfw will not be as necessary so soon. Right now, very few, if any, games require higher than 3.52 to run; so it is no biggie if M33 wants to wait before releasing their new cfw.

xg917
September 22nd, 2007, 22:01
i dont think any game requires anything higher than 3.52 yet

Shrygue
September 22nd, 2007, 22:07
Shunted to news page. I'll be looking forward to getting custom firmware 3.71 by M33 when it is released.

VampDude
September 22nd, 2007, 22:07
i dont think any game requires anything higher than 3.52 yet

Don't speak so soon dude, games will require the slim PSP's default firmware soon (that will apply to the regular PSP also).

xg917
September 22nd, 2007, 22:10
i said yet. im still not sure.

one winged angel
September 22nd, 2007, 22:16
oh well im 2years in the scene now if seen a lot of thoso so called "hackers" who just modify a few lines of codes I hope that will teach them a lesson
i can wait

Cap'n 1time
September 22nd, 2007, 22:25
I know I shouldn't post this... but god M33... get over yourselves. It's been my experience that drama damages the scene more than a bunch of morons who try to steal credit. You think this is the first time that this has happened? Did you see other people bitching about it as long as you have?

Don't misunderstand, the work and the firmwares are appreciated, but the weeks of whining is not. Honestly, what purpose did they think it would serve to post this detail? WE ALL KNOW PS3NEWS AND THE LIKE ****ED UP, NOW GET ON WITH IT!

DarthPaul
September 22nd, 2007, 22:26
SDIS requieres 3.60 firmware version.

idan6767
September 22nd, 2007, 22:37
hey ! they dont o u nothing remmber this! say thx and that's it

Cap'n 1time
September 22nd, 2007, 22:44
hey ! they dont o u nothing remmber this! say thx and that's it

And I'm not requesting anything (material... or digital) from them either. As developers they are doing a great job, but as news posters... they whine way too much. I dont dislike them... I just dont care for the drama. As someone who plays a major roll in a well known scene site maybe I can make them realize this.

CreativeMind
September 22nd, 2007, 22:47
I agree with most of their thoughts. I own 16 PSP games, but I greatly enjoy being able to run them as an ISO. So, far I am still on 3.51 CFW and dont really care about the update yet since no games warrant it yet and all my homebrew works just fine on this FW. However, the one thing I was looking forward to was the ability for themes with 3.71 since I am too chicken-shit to flash themes to my PSP. If the work is done release it take a break let those that want to steal your work go for it. They will only show their complete lack of care and their inabailities to program when things break and they can't fix them. Anyways my two cents.

ab88
September 22nd, 2007, 22:50
Don't misunderstand, the work and the firmwares are appreciated, but the weeks of whining is not. Honestly, what purpose did they think it would serve to post this detail? WE ALL KNOW PS3NEWS AND THE LIKE ****ED UP, NOW GET ON WITH IT!

And yet no one did anything before :rolleyes:
They might sound arrogant to some, like to those idiots on PSPU who post they are never going to donate to them again, and yet most of them never donated and never would donate. They are just a bunch of greedy ****ers that want to be spoon feed with what they want as fast as possible. They don't know how much work goes into this things.

Cap'n 1time
September 22nd, 2007, 22:54
I think if they think a break is required, then they should take a break. The constant blame game is getting old now though. I seriously doubt in reality the break has anything to do with getting revenge.

Emeriastone
September 22nd, 2007, 23:12
I fully support Team M33 as well, I regret the things I said in the past. I was wrong. Team M33 FTW!

pimp12
September 22nd, 2007, 23:15
m33 is being so gay right now

piru550
September 22nd, 2007, 23:15
same here go go m33.

now well see if n e one can do what the best do. go m33
i can wait to.

jurkevicz
September 22nd, 2007, 23:25
Man I really need that update to the Pandora Battery. I've bricked my PSP Slim on 3.70.... I guess I'll have to wait.

Classic80s
September 22nd, 2007, 23:38
I know I shouldn't post this... but god M33... get over yourselves. It's been my experience that drama damages the scene more than a bunch of morons who try to steal credit. You think this is the first time that this has happened? Did you see other people bitching about it as long as you have?

Didn't m33 pretty much have to start over hacking the new fw because so idiot released the code? It is not just a simple matter of credit being stolen.....anymore.

armyStrong
September 22nd, 2007, 23:41
Enjoy your break, fellas. I look forward to your return.

Nikolaos
September 22nd, 2007, 23:50
This is awesome news! I can't wait for the release, enjoy your break M33!

Cap'n 1time
September 23rd, 2007, 00:08
Didn't m33 pretty much have to start over hacking the new fw because so idiot released the code? It is not just a simple matter of credit being stolen.....anymore.

Maybe I dont understand exactly what you mean. I fail to see how someone leaking their previous code would require them to start over.

mcdougall57
September 23rd, 2007, 00:15
meh.. sup 2 u guys aanyway i admired your previous releases and am inspired to code i am currently learning pascal in college and will move onto c# next year

xg917
September 23rd, 2007, 00:38
Maybe I dont understand exactly what you mean. I fail to see how someone leaking their previous code would require them to start over.

someone from ps3news leaked the OE source code and wildcard's 3.40 LE i think. sony got their hands on the source code and made some adjustments to the flash files in firmware 3.70. M33 mentioned this earlier and said that they have to make their way around this (not really start over) in order to have an updated custom firmware.

Lodis
September 23rd, 2007, 00:49
someone from ps3news leaked the OE source code and wildcard's 3.40 LE i think. sony got their hands on the source code and made some adjustments to the flash files in firmware 3.70. M33 mentioned this earlier and said that they have to make their way around this (not really start over) in order to have an updated custom firmware.

If they need to take a break then they should just do it without the drama.

As for Sony making changes to the firmware due to getting their hands on the leaked OE source this is absurd. Sony know more about the Psp hardware and firmware than any hacker with an unofficial sdk and guess work, they built the hardware and coded the firmware.

I am sure they have enough knowledge to reverse engineer and decompile Custom Firmware that is based on their own code. I think this scene has too much drama in it. I can't wait until another team releases their own Custom Firmware.

mike03$$$
September 23rd, 2007, 03:02
wow.... atleast i know its done

indo_stylo
September 23rd, 2007, 03:16
Since i can;t do lots of things.
I can Only say, Thnx alot for what u guys have done and made. I really enjoyed my psp thnx to u guys and the others (like fanjita and a few others)
really sad that some people abuse things. but nothing we can do about,

Enjoy ur break. And i will wait for further release,
thnx for everything.

opiate81
September 23rd, 2007, 03:17
If they need to take a break then they should just do it without the drama.

As for Sony making changes to the firmware due to getting their hands on the leaked OE source this is absurd. Sony know more about the Psp hardware and firmware than any hacker with an unofficial sdk and guess work, they built the hardware and coded the firmware.

I am sure they have enough knowledge to reverse engineer and decompile Custom Firmware that is based on their own code. I think this scene has too much drama in it. I can't wait until another team releases their own Custom Firmware.

I think the fact that they hadnt changed anything up until the 3.7 fw is proof they had NOT reversed it.
3.60 for the slim would have been made and loaded into slims before the OE leak so they could not change that.. what they did do though was not release 3.60 for the Phat PSP and they released 3.7 fw for both with the attempted blocks to CFW as soon as they could.

This scene has lost MANY of its greatest developers
due to unappreciative 15 yr olds who worship some as a god one day then bag them out the next.
Homebrew devs are a fickle bunch! as they have a right to be.. they coded these projects, you either respect them or use something else.

Theres no need for another CFW now anyway.. you can still use homebrew and if you had a game that requires 3.71 then upgrade to 3.71 and use Pandora to DG when you want homebrew again.
If you were silly enought to get a slim and sell your phat then ha ha to you

cDub
September 23rd, 2007, 04:23

i think what he means is m33 was started on an oe leak. m33 has to let the ps3news thing go. this said, i still am loving 3.52-4

Shawtygotstyle
September 23rd, 2007, 04:35
Speaking of Firmware,

Would I be able to upgrade to 3.71 M33 from 3.71 Official Firmware?

Thanks

danknugz
September 23rd, 2007, 04:57
actually, im fine with things the way they are.i dont care if they never release it. someone else will find a way and they have no power over us. as soon as they do release it, there will be a new sony firmware the next day to defeat it.
What i cant understand is why all the big sites are off and running with this story, ITS NOT NEWS, ITS RUMORS! a RELEASE is news, all this is doing is encouraging devs to be divas and get their drama and attention without even a release. what if they never released it at all? you just got everyone all exited for nothing. you cant say it hasnt happened before....
of course (if it exists) it will be released, but for the Sh!testorm they've already stirred up, you would think they are going to start charging, and i bet people would pay!
so enjoy your break guys, laughing your a$$es off at all the little flamers, but PLEASE try to humble yourselves a little. remember why you started coding in the first place ( hopefully ) for the advancement of ALL, not JUST personal glory!

PEACE!

ish420ism
September 23rd, 2007, 04:59
I'm no hurry to upgrade. My 3.40 oe cfw psp is enough for now. Too bad i can't use the source to try and get some features implemented, hell I wouldn't know what I'm looking at, like full speed avi support. that is a giant feature that the psp could use

mike_jmg
September 23rd, 2007, 05:41
It's good to know is already done
I bet it's gonna be awesome, with all the new stuff sony introduced and their modifications, you can't go wrong with that

mike_jmg
September 23rd, 2007, 05:46
Speaking of Firmware,

Would I be able to upgrade to 3.71 M33 from 3.71 Official Firmware?

Thanks

:rolleyes: if things could be that easy
Nop you wont, you need a pandora battery, look for someone nearby who has an already homebrew capable psp (cousins, friends, poisonous reptiles, anyone)

Basil Zero
September 23rd, 2007, 05:57
Depending on this "Break", it could be bad or good, bad if it takes too long, by than Sony could infilitrate with lots of new firmwares. If early than I suppose its good.

I was waiting for this new firmware, but meh I guess i'll stay with 3.40 OE-A, or unless if i'm desperate which I hope i'm not, i'll go with 3.52 M33 xD

mike_jmg
September 23rd, 2007, 05:57
I agree with most of their thoughts. I own 16 PSP games, but I greatly enjoy being able to run them as an ISO. So, far I am still on 3.51 CFW and dont really care about the update yet since no games warrant it yet and all my homebrew works just fine on this FW. However, the one thing I was looking forward to was the ability for themes with 3.71 since I am too chicken-shit to flash themes to my PSP. If the work is done release it take a break let those that want to steal your work go for it. They will only show their complete lack of care and their inabailities to program when things break and they can't fix them. Anyways my two cents.

Hey chickenwuss :p LOL
You don't need to flash, you can use a plugin named cxmb wich loads the theme from your memory stick so there is no risk of bricking anymore, here you go
http://dl.qj.net/CXMB-v2.31-PSP-Homebrew-Applications/pg/12/fid/14454/catid/151

ab88
September 23rd, 2007, 06:10
i think what he means is m33 was started on an oe leak. m33 has to let the ps3news thing go. this said, i still am loving 3.52-4

M33 started way before the OE leak. The OE leak was around 3.52 they had already done 3.51 and it's many updates.

Mister Klownes
September 23rd, 2007, 07:47
Long as it's out by Lion War, I'm cool with the break. Enjoy it fellas.

Spotfist
September 23rd, 2007, 09:37
Wow this is sweet, can't wait for these guys to get back although Im sure I'll survive hehe

Who am I to complain about when and where someone would like to release there software. :)

Johnny Rash
September 23rd, 2007, 11:13
They should take a break.

All those who are say they deserve a break...
You can't grant them anything.
The could just leave.

Don't take their work for granted.
The "break" may be permanent.
I hope I'm wrong though.

o1mlc
September 23rd, 2007, 12:54
Well, M33 taking a break is a pretty good excuse for a lot of people who wouldn't normally go outside do so for once...hehehe...

(Reminder: "Outside" tm is not available on PSP. It is that the place with the shiny golden orb in the sky. You may remember "outside" from when you went to "school"...)

Seriously though, as we've seen before, someone would step up to the plate... Plus, worrying about stuff you've got no control over is a HUGE waste of time and energy...

If CFW 3.71 M33 comes great, if it's smoke & mirrors, so be it. No one will die...

Safari Al
September 23rd, 2007, 13:23
im just glad we know they're done :p

DarthPaul
September 23rd, 2007, 16:24
Well, M33 taking a break is a pretty good excuse for a lot of people who wouldn't normally go outside do so for once...hehehe...

(Reminder: "Outside" tm is not available on PSP. It is that the place with the shiny golden orb in the sky. You may remember "outside" from when you went to "school"...)

Seriously though, as we've seen before, someone would step up to the plate... Plus, worrying about stuff you've got no control over is a HUGE waste of time and energy...

If CFW 3.71 M33 comes great, if it's smoke & mirrors, so be it. No one will die...

Just what the hell....?

You're pretending to be "cool"(Reminder: "Cool"tm is not available on PSP. It is that kind of person who's over others in many ways, like being funny or wise.) and you sound very dumb.

Kramer
September 23rd, 2007, 16:41
I dont get it:confused::confused:

There done but there not releasing it, why?

Cloudhunter
September 23rd, 2007, 17:04
I dont get it:confused::confused:

There done but there not releasing it, why?

They will after the break :)

Cloudy

Kramer
September 23rd, 2007, 17:09
Russains Piss me off.

This isnt really teaching anyone a lesson, the guys that have caused these problems are probably even more happy because off this extra drama.

DarthPaul
September 23rd, 2007, 17:13
Yeah, I understand that they need a break. But if they finished the firmware already, why release it after the break?

I can wait, I really don't care that much because I rarely touch my PSP now, all I do is listen to music on it on my way to the university or my way home, but it's stupid... unnecessary waiting.

Bestwick
September 23rd, 2007, 17:16
So they claim to have overcome the issues that Sony's changes presented, have completed the new version of their cfw and are now "taking a break"?

All they are doing is repeating their complaints about the source leak and not explaining their motives for the delay.

I've said it before: The claims about the seriousness of the leak are utter rubbish. Sony knows what is being exploited and do not require the cfw source to fix the issue. Those of us with a bit of coding knowledge are fully aware of this.

Once again I doubt M33's motives. By falling back onto their old complaints I suggest one of 2 things:
1) They have not/are unable to complete the new cfw
OR
2) They are not releasing it to once again (like their "bricking" firmware") punish the PSP homebrew community over their silly little war. In which case I point to their motives and say once again that they are in it for the glory and not for the betterment of the scene.

Please feel free to fight me on my opinion, but at least try to provide some sort of evidence besides what M33 has said. Keep in mind I'm a fan of their firmware but not their "politics"

DarthPaul
September 23rd, 2007, 17:24
Bestwick: Sorry but I can not fight on your opinion.
I totally agree with you. I thought that from the very beginning, that they are giving too much excuses and crap.

I wonder how long this "break" will be...

Veskgar
September 23rd, 2007, 17:32
I don't think the M33 Hacking Team are too full of themselves. They are now world renowned which must go to their heads just a little. Just remember, they did have a vote and the vote was almost a split vote which means some members wanted the firmware released now.

I think what they are doing is teaching an important lesson at least in principle that they do indeed happen to have the signature CFW that the majority of the scene uses and depends on. This is especially the case with the slim & lite PSP as 3.60 M33 is the only CFW available for it.

People really need to respect and appreciate scene contributors more and stop taking everything for granted. The coders and developers of the scene do amazing work which requires considerable skill and perseverance.

When Dark_AleX quite CFW development, a dark gloomy cloud covered the scene. M33 lifted that cloud, and no other CFW team has been able to top M33 with their own original CFW.

Alls M33 wants for people to give credit where credit is due and stop trying to rip off the scene and gain attention and profit from the work that is not of their own. I haven't seen the PayPal donations list change in quite some time on the M33 website (http://m-33.narod.ru/) so it gives me the impression that people just started expecting them to continue their light-speed rate of releases.

To those who took M33 for granted and are critical of this news, its their decision and they made it. Respect it and appreciate them more.

Depending on this "Break", it could be bad or good, bad if it takes too long, by than Sony could infilitrate with lots of new firmwares. If early than I suppose its good.

I would argue the opposite. Its said by M33 themselves that SONY has tried to add new ways of stopping CFW. This was a result of SONY probably getting their hands on OE source leaks to see how things were done. And remember M33 said that when/if they return, they will release 3.71 M33 or a later version if necessary.

So it may be better to wait for SONY to release say.... 3.80 for example and then have M33 turn that into a 3.80 M33 CFW.

Whereas if 3.71 M33 is released right away, maybe SONY will try more tricks to stop future CFW.

krazyx86
September 23rd, 2007, 18:26
I, for one, think it's a GREAT idea of them taking a break, and I believe all developers should take note. We are so priveliged to have these amazing coders/developers to make our PSP what it is today.. If it weren't for them, we'd still be playing Ridge Racer..

But seriously.. If the scene takes a break, only the true will stick around.

Good luck to you(M33, and all other serious programmers), you have my full support. Keep up the amazing work!!

Cloudhunter
September 23rd, 2007, 18:41
Russains Piss me off.

This isnt really teaching anyone a lesson, the guys that have caused these problems are probably even more happy because off this extra drama.

I think they are teaching a very valuable lesson.

They will do things at their own pace, no matter what anyone says.

Cloudy

specialist83
September 23rd, 2007, 18:42
I don't think the M33 Hacking Team are too full of themselves. They are now world renowned which must go to their heads just a little. Just remember, they did have a vote and the vote was almost a split vote which means some members wanted the firmware released now.

I think what they are doing is teaching an important lesson at least in principle that they do indeed happen to have the signature CFW that the majority of the scene uses and depends on. This is especially the case with the slim & lite PSP as 3.60 M33 is the only CFW available for it.

People really need to respect and appreciate scene contributors more and stop taking everything for granted. The coders and developers of the scene do amazing work which requires considerable skill and perseverance.

When Dark_AleX quite CFW development, a dark gloomy cloud covered the scene. M33 lifted that cloud, and no other CFW team has been able to top M33 with their own original CFW.

Alls M33 wants for people to give credit where credit is due and stop trying to rip off the scene and gain attention and profit from the work that is not of their own. I haven't seen the PayPal donations list change in quite some time on the M33 website (http://m-33.narod.ru/) so it gives me the impression that people just started expecting them to continue their light-speed rate of releases.

To those who took M33 for granted and are critical of this news, its their decision and they made it. Respect it and appreciate them more.

Well said bro...in the first place M33 dun own the homebrew scene anything...they juz simply stepped in after DAX n continued the work...all i wish to add is ppl shld learn to appreciate things when they're still around...n not only until they're gone...

o1mlc
September 23rd, 2007, 18:54
Semantics...

wilbur
September 23rd, 2007, 22:00
Hi.

Anyone own a m33 psp and pandora battery/magic memstick in Hampshire region, UK?

If so, would you be willing to do a bit of work on my system?

I just got a psp slim and wanna turn it into a pandora ninja machine but don't wanna give my poor little noob brain a stinging headache/breakdown thru the process.

I'd be willing to pay cash money and there would be pintage involved too if booz is more your currency.

ta

Shawtygotstyle
September 27th, 2007, 06:14
It sucks how no-one has put in the effort to answer my question.

Thanks for nothing.

Shawtygotstyle
September 27th, 2007, 06:17
And another question (PLEASE ANSWER)

Do I need homebrew to play iso's?

I'm planning to get a 2GB memory stick so I'm wondering if it's just a waste.

kryst abegnalie
September 27th, 2007, 08:33
And another question (PLEASE ANSWER)

Do I need homebrew to play iso's?

I'm planning to get a 2GB memory stick so I'm wondering if it's just a waste.

Well, maybe you can put your question on another post.

For your question, You dont need ISO to play games, use original UMD you a**h***, dcemu dont support piracy, use the mem stick for homebrews, and not for the ISO things, it is not the right place to talk about that. Well, 2GB is not a waste, you can put loads of homebrew games and music and videos..

Shawtygotstyle
September 30th, 2007, 00:52
I mean the downloaded game you ***nuts.