PDA

View Full Version : PSP-290 with psp slim???

zach5555
September 22nd, 2007, 20:00
Does the psp 290 work better with the psp slim??? Because i used to have a psp 290 with my psp phat and it sucked!!! So i got a holux 240 and it works a lot better, but i know that the holux cant as of now work with the psp slim. So i read that the psp 290 now works better with the slim because there is not as much interference within the system, is this true???

PDG
September 23rd, 2007, 01:40
Does the psp 290 work better with the psp slim??? Because i used to have a psp 290 with my psp phat and it sucked!!! So i got a holux 240 and it works a lot better, but i know that the holux cant as of now work with the psp slim. So i read that the psp 290 now works better with the slim because there is not as much interference within the system, is this true???

could be, i just m33d my slim and ill test it soon enough :)
Do some tests yourselve if you have a slim and a 290 :)

zach5555
September 23rd, 2007, 02:17
i dont have a slim or a psp 290 yet! I had the 290 but i got rid of it for the holux 240 because it sucked! But i was wondering if it was better now on the new psp slim because maybe there is less EM interference coming from the psp

nikkinguyen
September 23rd, 2007, 21:04
I love my psp-290 and my fat PSP. Now that I have my slim as well, I still don't have much problem. I have not used the holux gps so I can't don't have the experience there. Still, the psp-290 and the psp (fat and slim) is solid. I have noted in other threads that I do see a slight performance with the slim version. Hopes that helps.