PDA

View Full Version : CWCHEAT 0.1.9 Rev-E released

DarthPaul
September 23rd, 2007, 00:48
Via ConsoleWorld (cwcheat.consoleworld.org)

Weltall just released today a new revision of the best PSP's Cheat Device ever, CWCheat. And with the classic huge changelog...

Changelog:

- [ALL] optimizations in the usb loading runtimes to avoid useless operations
- [ALL] added a ioctl call to update the fat with the current state of the ms when disabling usb support.
This will avoid corruption and avoid loading files like if they weren't updated. thanks to Ahman for pointing
it on ps2dev forums
- [ALL] optimizations in some key handling functions which gained 1456 bytes of space
- [ALL] fixed some checks for button release which weren't checking the button accordly to the swap button option
- [ALL] improved the jocker command (0xD00000dd 0x1nnnnnnn) in the standard cwcheat cheat engine it will allow to skip dd+1 lines
(so it keeps compatibility with old jocker codes)
[more information here: http://cwcheat.consoleworld.org/wiki/doku.php?id=english:code:psp_types#miscellaneous_c ommands]
- [ALL] Corrected some glitches when getting brightness values
- [ALL] Corrected chosen brightness levels to work better on a lite psp (100 on the lite was doing strange things, while 99 is the correct maximum)
[thanks to moca for the testing]
- [ALL] Corrected a bug in the inverse offset codes which were pointing to a wrong adress before the start of user ram [thanks to black_wolf_92 for
pointing the problem]
- [ALL] reworked a bit the pointer codes in the cheat engine: now if the feeded adress from the pointer is NULL (which may happen sometimes in games)
the code will be skipped, plus the engine is now more optimized gaining 152bytes of space

Download and Give Feedback via Comments

unstoppable_96
September 23rd, 2007, 01:27
I cant get this to work :(

Nicko01
September 23rd, 2007, 01:30
best cheat device ever???
NitePR is MUCH better in my opinion.

VexnadFett
September 23rd, 2007, 01:35
i doubt i will get this to work but i'll try regardless... the past cwcheats haven't worked at all lately...

unstoppable_96
September 23rd, 2007, 05:49
Hey Vexnadfett is it because you cant get the plugin to work??, my menu shows up but the cheats for the games dont work...

unstoppable_96
September 23rd, 2007, 06:44
NitePR Never heard of it doesnt it support as much games as CW Cheat

VexnadFett
September 23rd, 2007, 08:45
no, mate, not even my menu shows up :/
i wish it had though, because the only feature in cwcheat i use is the ability to convert memory cards for pc....

unstoppable_96
September 23rd, 2007, 09:16
That happened to my PSP which USB Connection do you use for some reason when i Use my XMB Usb Connection it cant detect plugins but when i use the USB Toggle in Recovery Menu It Works!,

My problem is that PSX Games freeze at the PSX logo while CW Cheat is on

Veskgar
September 23rd, 2007, 16:36
I just want a decent screen shot plugin for the Slim & Lite PSP & 3.60 M33. Does this work on the slim?

Gene
September 23rd, 2007, 17:52
I use a really old version and I like it nice and simple. especially since it has everything i need and not any huge bugs that i know of.

VexnadFett
September 23rd, 2007, 20:03
where can i download an older version of this program?... all i need is a working memcard converter and maybe an ingame usb connection support...

Sonicboy 101
September 23rd, 2007, 20:13
I love these updates! :)

unstoppable_96
September 24th, 2007, 00:14
The only reason i used CW Cheat was for PSX cheat support and now that doesnt work

urherenow
September 24th, 2007, 05:06
umnnn... cwcheat revD was working on 3.60 m33 but I can't get ANY of them to work on 3.71 m33 :(

Qmark
September 24th, 2007, 13:58
Anyone know if this version clears up the load errors in Capcom Classics Collection Remixed?

remixkid
September 18th, 2008, 13:54
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trlkyW0aIvA&feature=related