PDA

View Full Version : DS Boy v0.4 - Gameboy Emulator for the Nintendo DS

wraggster
September 23rd, 2007, 20:18
Brunni (http://www.playeradvance.org/forum/showthread.php?p=147177#post147177) has released a new emulator for the DS, heres the details:

Hello everyone

I launched out in one moved GB for the NDS, while leaving on DSBoy. I know that at the base it was not terrible (and especially ultra slow), but I tried to better do my.

There was already some releases deprived before that, chancune making improvements in general at the level speed and returned.

23.09.2007: Version 0.4, Improved thoroughly the speed of the CPU core thanks to the direct translation of the PC (to avoid to have to say for example yew addresses between 0x0000 and 0x2000 Romanian return [addresses] etc to each instruction). More various modifications in the structure of the core to accelerate. One can return to the menu of selection of ROMs with L+R but that does not go well (often that plants or slows down with the launching of the next play).

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

TeenDev
September 25th, 2007, 00:52
This certainly improves DS Boy a lot...

DanTheManMS
September 25th, 2007, 02:31
Maybe, but from my testing it doesn't have sound support or GBC support, something that the latest versions of DSBoy had (though with corrupted graphics and slow speed).

Lameboy is better at the moment, though it will be interesting to see how this one progresses.

crookedmouth
September 25th, 2007, 03:16
I think Gameboy purists won't like the altered graphics colors, but I kind of do actually.