PDA

View Full Version : Magic Touch

wraggster
September 23rd, 2007, 20:27
News/release from Birslip: (http://www.dev-fr.org/projets/(ndsjeu)-magic-touch/0/?topicseen)

Good evening, a few weeks ago, I discovered this play. The concept is very simple, the history even more. A kind of Merlin Echanteur démene to prevent that its castle with him is invades by robots. This small play is adapted perfectly to the DS, what could be more natural than to draw incongruous forms on a screen of a few centimetres broad? It is thus yesterday evening, between the dinner and the douzes blows of midnight that I undertook the remake of this play on Nintendo DS. Helping PAlib, here me is this evening with a version functional. Music, graphics and other detections of forms function in truth. The only lack is the recording of the scores by WiFi, which will not delay (can be only if in fact). Therefore, this evening I places at the disposal this mini play. With regard to the authorizations, I have any on behalf of the Nitrome studio, to tell the truth I of it did not ask, there I just carried out this bearing to laugh, and to be able to play on DS!

Addendum: I am not responsible at all owing to the fact that you have problems to draw certain forms… But I tested and made tested, normally the pattern recognition goes to the hair. If you appercevez a bug, do not hesitate to bring it back!

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

Markzilla
September 24th, 2007, 00:14
This is so vague as to be incomprehensible, and there's no screenshots.

MagnumKain
September 24th, 2007, 02:11
XD The grammar is so bad it seems as if translated by babelfish.

kcajblue
September 24th, 2007, 06:28
This is so vague as to be incomprehensible, and there's no screenshots.try it then?

XD The grammar is so bad it seems as if translated by babelfish.lol. it probably was.

jay001
September 24th, 2007, 09:42
This is so vague as to be incomprehensible, and there's no screenshots.

Theres a couple of screenshots in the zip.

bah
September 24th, 2007, 10:15
Screens:

Taris
September 24th, 2007, 15:43
yes, a game well suited for the NDS :)

w00tman X
September 25th, 2007, 04:15
Hm, yes. This isn't too bad. There are better things to waste time on, but...

"This small play is adapted perfectly to the DS, what could be more natural than to draw incongruous forms on a screen of a few centimetres broad?"

Indeed, what COULD be more natural?