PDA

View Full Version : M33 Team is Revailed

buildit92
September 24th, 2007, 15:28
m-33.narod.ru/
Dark_AleX revialed the m33 team, although this is his last released, all i can say is thank you Dark_AleX and thank you M33 team for all you've done for the Scene.

Official Announcement

3.71M33 Released. It will be our last but one release.
In the near future, it will be released a Slim&&Fat Unbricker, and a 1.50kernel patch

First of all, thanks for all your donations.
It's time to make the Scene think into what has it turned.
NOW you can look for guilty ones.

And, to finish, greetings to pspx.ru and all the ones that have helped us in this crusade.

Coder M33 : Dark_AleX
HM33 : Adrahil & Alek
WebCoder : Alek
Betatester : Mathieulh

Cloudhunter
September 24th, 2007, 15:30
I can't believe this got to the front page? It's fricken duplicate information, it's already in the 3.71 M33 release thread.

Cloudy

blackrave
September 24th, 2007, 16:26
I can't believe this got to the front page? It's fricken duplicate information, it's already in the 3.71 M33 release thread.

Cloudy

Yeah, some of it is, but the persons "behind the M33 nicks" aren't mentioned in it. :)

It's revealed, by the way. Please edit the title and text.

Cloudhunter
September 24th, 2007, 16:31
Ah, didn't see that.

My bad :)

Cloudy

bandit
September 24th, 2007, 16:32
Yeah, some of it is, but the persons "behind the M33 nicks" aren't mentioned in it. :)

It's revealed, by the way. Please edit the title and text.
This could of been added to the 3.71 release thread. The release thread even includes links the M33 and Dark Alex's homepage where readers can find it themselves.

sammiesosa#1
September 24th, 2007, 16:38
Know matter what, the psp has made some major advancement in the last 2 years. Thanks D.A.=m33 your work will be miss. Who's next?:thumbup:

blackrave
September 24th, 2007, 16:43
This could of been added to the 3.71 release thread. The release thread even includes links the M33 and Dark Alex's homepage where readers can find it themselves.

Yes, I totally agree. I didn't "defend this" being close to a duplicate thread. Many people, however, would probably not notice the revealment if it wasn't for this thread as I doubt everyone opens the source link. You have the power to edit your post and title, and delete this thread, don't you? :)

I still thank buildit92 for posting this news.

bandit
September 24th, 2007, 16:52
I added the rest of Team M33 revelation to the 3.71 thread. So if admin/mod can remove this.