PDA

View Full Version : Yu-Gi-Oh! Gx Tag Force 2 US Version

wraggster
September 24th, 2007, 22:52
New from Worldwide sellers SuccessHK (http://www.superufo.com/product_html/SONY_PSP_Yu_Gi_Oh__Gx_Tag_Force_2_US_Version.html? aff_id=24)

http://www.superufo.com/item_photo/item/PSP-0656-L.jpg

Based on the top-rated Yu-Gi-Oh! GX series from Cartoon Network
More cards than ever before, download new cards and deck recipes
4 Players can duel each other in Ad Hoc Mode
Connect to GX Destiny of Heroes (PS2) to battle more characters and collect more cards
Each game includes three exclusive trading cards

kcajblue
September 25th, 2007, 00:28
gx ruined yugioh.

it doesnt even have yugi in it anymore.

giggity giggity goo
September 25th, 2007, 07:59
gx ruined yugioh.

it doesnt even have yugi in it anymore.

yeah because we all love an anime based on a card game yet follows NONE of said card games rules...

GX is watchable because aside from moves a retarded monkey wouldnt make, and crappy deck themes noone would run due to the fact that it's more likely for your opponent to die of a heart attack than manage to pull off the decks killer combo, it stays true to the games rules

that and the 4000 lp thing...

anyway... rant aside, YGXTF 2 is a great game, if you are a yugioh fan, and stopped trying to keep up with the CCG and liked the first GET THIS

they improve the gameplay and you tag right from the start (you can choose to play alone, tag or let your partner play solo)

also it has an @SSLOAD of cards... way more than i even imagined possible but yeah... most of the CCG's cards are present... even japanese onry ones and they fixed alot of engrish in previous versions of said cards

one major problem is the broken ruling... you will find yourself stuck because the game doesnt realize jinzo negates a trap which used to combine with some other effect to lock you and you end up yelling at the psp because your tag partner is dumb as a sack of nails and wont play a no-brainer card to save you

but aside from occasional dumb AI the AI is pretty ruthless... youl get torn apart quite often with great decks that actually work...

for a yugioh game i give it 9/10

Jimmy_Nixon
September 25th, 2007, 16:42
Would you say it's better than the first one? Really addicted to that one.

mnuhaily22
September 25th, 2007, 17:15
Would you say it's better than the first one? Really addicted to that one.
I can't stop playing it, only one problem, which is no online play...

devdj
September 25th, 2007, 21:01
i just have to wait a few more days cause i reached my crapy bandwidth limit with clearwire and then i can finally download the cso and cool thing is, is that there god cards in it and destiny draw.

kcajblue
September 26th, 2007, 01:13
yeah because we all love an anime based on a card game yet follows NONE of said card games rules...

GX is watchable because aside from moves a retarded monkey wouldnt make, and crappy deck themes noone would run due to the fact that it's more likely for your opponent to die of a heart attack than manage to pull off the decks killer combo, it stays true to the games rules

that and the 4000 lp thing...

anyway... rant aside, YGXTF 2 is a great game, if you are a yugioh fan, and stopped trying to keep up with the CCG and liked the first GET THIS

they improve the gameplay and you tag right from the start (you can choose to play alone, tag or let your partner play solo)

also it has an @SSLOAD of cards... way more than i even imagined possible but yeah... most of the CCG's cards are present... even japanese onry ones and they fixed alot of engrish in previous versions of said cards

one major problem is the broken ruling... you will find yourself stuck because the game doesnt realize jinzo negates a trap which used to combine with some other effect to lock you and you end up yelling at the psp because your tag partner is dumb as a sack of nails and wont play a no-brainer card to save you

but aside from occasional dumb AI the AI is pretty ruthless... youl get torn apart quite often with great decks that actually work...

for a yugioh game i give it 9/10im not a fan of the newer rules.
i only played yugioh when the rules were cool.
now they jacked them up and you cant have anything in your deck anymore.
no monster reborn, no change of heart. wtf is that!
why make the damn card if you wont let us use it.