PDA

View Full Version : ExcruciationX is happy and completely dumbstruck...

ExcruciationX
September 25th, 2007, 02:17
1. I'm having a relative pick up a copy of Halo 3 for me (he recides in the Los Angeles area). He will buy it with the money provided, catch a disk and come here to bring it to me! :)

I'll post pictures of it once it's in my posession.

2. You will NOT believe what happened to me today!

I have some friends that are keenly interested in having their PSP's downgraded. I downgraded one's today with success and he paid me five dollars (even though it wasn't necessary). They left, and Brooke (I hope you don't know her by now) noticed us downgrading it and took off. She came back a few minutes later, walked up to me, pulled a pink PSP out of her pocket, put it on the table and said "Can you downgrade this?"

As you may guess, I'm already shaking in my boots from her approaching me, but asking me to downgrade her PSP?!? I'm standing there with absolutely no thoughts going through my brain, until it occurred to me "Does she know what it even does?"

"Um... Why do you want me to... Downgrade it?"

"I've seen you guys playing Mario and I want it on my PSP too."

"Okay" I said, and I Pandora'ed it with success. I took her memory stick back home with me and loaded a bunch of SNES games on it and will be giving it to her when tomorrow roles around.

JKKDARK
September 25th, 2007, 02:25

You are a heartbreaker, ExcruciationX. I'm sure she will be your girlfriend soon :)

kcajblue
September 25th, 2007, 02:27
good for you ex.
for both getting your halo and downgrading her psp.

and i would charge for downgrading. :D

wolfpack
September 25th, 2007, 02:57
Ex is the ladies man. Good job Ex! i hope you have luck with her. I also will post halo 3 pictures once its in my possession with me holding it. Ill play you on live if you want. :p i always wondered what its like to face an alien on halo >_>

steve520
September 25th, 2007, 02:59
Ex. u alien pimp you.

ganondorf
September 25th, 2007, 03:01
NICE!

Hope you best of luck with you and and your girl.

SnesR0X
September 25th, 2007, 03:02
Nice one, put some rad stuff on it to impress her. Custom themes and stuff.

ExcruciationX
September 25th, 2007, 03:54
I doubt she'd go for me since she's had a boyfriend for one year and there seems to be no slight chance of them splitting. I actually don't like her anymore (YES, now I can move on with my life!), so it's quite easy to talk to her now.

And, since I'm quite good socially, I said...

PSP turns on the wifi light and memory stick light (note I have the scary Pandora's Battery), and I go "OH NO! RUN!". She says "What?" and I say "Just kidding.", then she looks mad, and I'm thinking "oh..." and then she laughs and says "Just kidding." and I proceed to downgrade it. :)

steve520
September 25th, 2007, 04:05
Ex u playa damn aliens are such pimps way to freak the girl out though and at least she aint freaked out by ur alien skin thats a plus shes a keeper.

Tetris999
September 25th, 2007, 04:08
you know whats funny? talking to one girl and getting her attention and downgrading a psp doesnt make shall i use the term? "romance" at first site

ok? its more deeper than that, you guys are like taking that talking to a girl means BOOM she likes you in seconds

but...you have made a connection though

do what u want ex

steve520
September 25th, 2007, 04:16
but it must be hard for aliens to find love and once u find a girl that likes you for no matter what you look like such as an alien you should give her a shot.

ICE
September 25th, 2007, 04:34
a chick that plays games? is she hot? man if she is you best snatch her up lol. those are rare ;)

lmtlmt
September 25th, 2007, 04:40
i second that ICE

SnesR0X
September 25th, 2007, 04:43
you know whats funny? talking to one girl and getting her attention and downgrading a psp doesnt make shall i use the term? "romance" at first site

ok? its more deeper than that, you guys are like taking that talking to a girl means BOOM she likes you in seconds

but...you have made a connection though

do what u want ex

No crap, we're just encouraging him, nothing wrong with that.:rolleyes:

ExcruciationX
September 25th, 2007, 04:54
She is smoking, although I would doubt she likes me.

ICE
September 25th, 2007, 05:12

crap dude. make her like you. find a way.

ExcruciationX
September 25th, 2007, 05:42
I wish.

Tetris999
September 25th, 2007, 06:49
smoking as in hot, not literally smoking Tetris

errrrrr............MUST DELETE POST DIE!!!

damn i hope not too many people read that!

SnesR0X
September 25th, 2007, 07:02
errrrrr............MUST DELETE POST DIE!!!

damn i hope not too many people read that!

XD the n00b strikes again!

Tetris999
September 25th, 2007, 07:03
XD the n00b strikes again!

OH WELL! :mad:

lmtlmt
September 25th, 2007, 07:36
lol, c'mon not too many payouts

dejkirkby
September 25th, 2007, 08:05
a chick that plays games? is she hot? man if she is you best snatch her up lol. those are rare ;)

I have one of those!!!
So I married her!

lmtlmt
September 25th, 2007, 08:49
yes we all know the story dej, a tale of sex drugs and homebrew......

dejkirkby
September 25th, 2007, 09:38
yes we all know the story dej, a tale of sex drugs and homebrew......
And a jealous Australian....:rofl:
In all seriousness E-X, this is an opening!
Nut up and take it, step up to the plate and swing. If you miss at least you tried!

lmtlmt
September 25th, 2007, 09:55
a tale of sex drugs and forum protocol:p

dejkirkby
September 25th, 2007, 10:09
a tale of sex drugs and forum protocol:p

There is no protocol in the world of love!

lmtlmt
September 25th, 2007, 10:12
a tale of hex plugs and panadol :p

JKKDARK
September 25th, 2007, 13:23

She willl.

Get a macho attitude, drink alcohol and use hair extensions.

Cloudhunter
September 25th, 2007, 16:19
She willl.

Get a macho attitude, drink alcohol and use hair extensions.

Speak for yourself, Mr Glam Rock.

Cloudy

ExcruciationX
September 25th, 2007, 16:51
Speak for yourself, Mr Glam Rock.

Cloudy
Agreed.

ICE
September 25th, 2007, 17:01
I have one of those!!!
So I married her!

lol follow his example Ex! he seems to have a stable head on his shoulders..

ExcruciationX
September 25th, 2007, 18:00
I got the game in my hands!

But, there's a problem...

The disc isn't scratched but parts of it look darker then the normal gold. Is that a problem?

Sonicboy 101
September 25th, 2007, 18:03
Play it and find out

ExcruciationX
September 25th, 2007, 18:08
I don't have a 360 yet. I bought one on Ebay and I should get it in a week.

SnesR0X
September 25th, 2007, 21:23
I got the game in my hands!

But, there's a problem...

The disc isn't scratched but parts of it look darker then the normal gold. Is that a problem?

Should be fine. If you have a friend with a 360 I suggest testing it on that.

Sonicboy 101
September 25th, 2007, 21:26
I don't have a 360 yet. I bought one on Ebay and I should get it in a week.

A week?
That's too long!
You just got the best 360 game out, a week will seem ages away.

ExcruciationX
September 25th, 2007, 22:26
Never mind, it should be in my posession on Thursday. :)

lmtlmt
September 26th, 2007, 00:38
I'm waiting for killzone 2;)

ExcruciationX
September 26th, 2007, 04:21
Okay.

I gave her back her memory stick with a lot of SNES games on it, and showed her how to run each game. She said thanks and left. No romance there.

I'm actually not sure if I want a relationship at all. The Autistic part of me wants nothing to do with a girl and her needs. Why have someone bog you down in life and take your time away? While the other part of me is saying "Get off your ass and find a girl." I get quite frustrated in these conflicts and eventually resort to staying away from any kind of contact for days on end.

dejkirkby
September 26th, 2007, 05:27
Okay.

I gave her back her memory stick with a lot of SNES games on it, and showed her how to run each game. She said thanks and left. No romance there.

I'm actually not sure if I want a relationship at all. The Autistic part of me wants nothing to do with a girl and her needs. Why have someone bog you down in life and take your time away? While the other part of me is saying "Get off your ass and find a girl." I get quite frustrated in these conflicts and eventually resort to staying away from any kind of contact for days on end.

So you wimped out.
Oh well, maybe next time!

Tetris999
September 26th, 2007, 06:30
So you wimped out.
Oh well, maybe next time!

lets us highlight that word! :p

SnesR0X
September 26th, 2007, 06:46
Well if she already had a boyfriend wtf was he going to do.......? >.>

sourced
September 26th, 2007, 09:50
kinda ironic, ex Killing aliens on Halo. :O

dejkirkby
September 26th, 2007, 15:29
Well if she already had a boyfriend wtf was he going to do.......? >.>
Make a move!
It happens all the time. As long as they aren't a) married or b) have kids, then fair game!

ExcruciationX
September 26th, 2007, 16:22
lets us highlight that word! :p
At least I don't have a Gay phobia! ;)

gdf
September 26th, 2007, 17:39
Okay.

Wow EX, we're the same person!!!11!!1!!

And you are getting a 360? Yay! Are you going to get Live?

Napalm-Death
September 26th, 2007, 20:38
Make a move!
It happens all the time. As long as they aren't a) married or b) have kids, then fair game!

And if she says no, wait a bit then try again.

SnesR0X
September 26th, 2007, 23:29
Make a move!

:o I completely disagree with that, if you know they're already in a relationship it doesn't really seem right. Unless you already know that they are either going to break up or aren't very committed, I personally think you should mind your own business (unless she's the one who makes the move on you).

ExcruciationX
September 27th, 2007, 04:07
She didn't make a move on me, so I stayed away.

ICE
September 27th, 2007, 05:21
if shes dating someone and you break them up and she dates you she didnt really care about the other guy in the first place.

also every time i see this thread i think it says you're completely drumstick....

lmtlmt
September 27th, 2007, 05:32
drumstick ftw!

The King
September 27th, 2007, 05:36
man you should have made a move and if you havent got a girl you should get one wat are you waiting for
all the time u have is waisted on video games (wich are real fun but no were compared to sex)
get a girl and stop waisting your life

ExcruciationX
September 27th, 2007, 05:47
What would the pros be?

I can't see any. The odds of finding someone that will stay with you to the end are quite slim. So, why try to find someone if every attempt lands you in depressed emotion?

Sex is something I despise. I don't like it one bit. Isn't that the basic reason you fall for someone in the first place? I honestly don't want to create anything like me and would rather leave people in nonexistence then damning them to life.

The King
September 27th, 2007, 05:50
getting a girl is like fishing you have to wait to get the one u want

just like me im here waiting because the majority of the girls that go to my school are stuck up b1T<H3s and wat i want is a girl that is there to spend time with you may have other likings but hey im just trying to help here

ExcruciationX
September 27th, 2007, 05:54
I know that. I'm just defending my argument.

My mentality on all this seems to have permanently changed after that whole fiasco. Why try? Even if you did find someone, would your wants and needs get in her way and vice versa?

The King
September 27th, 2007, 05:58
that could be possible
hey i dont know if this next question is to much but have u had a girl before?

ICE
September 27th, 2007, 05:59
here are your choices.

1. risk getting deceived by people who arent who they say they are. you might believe them and begin to let them in hoping for something meaningful just to find out that like most people they are nothing like they seem. the upside is finding someone like minded who is in it for the same reasons as you. if you can do that you might stand a chance of happiness.

2. dont do anything. be alone where its safe and your trust is all on the one person who you can truly trust. you.

ExcruciationX
September 27th, 2007, 06:00
Nope.

That one try was enough to do it.

The King
September 27th, 2007, 06:04
i go with number one i have long evolved for feelings after wat i have done and gone threw the only person i love is no one :)

ExcruciationX
September 27th, 2007, 06:07
Number two for me.

Don't take me wrong, I love talking to people, interacting with them, joking with them (unless they're George Bush or Dick Cheney). I don't want to have to live with someone that's not my sibling.

The King
September 27th, 2007, 06:10
ok lets turn this from girl talk to wats your fav anime forum

i have not seen an anime forum on this site >.>
there should atleast be one for god sake

ExcruciationX
September 27th, 2007, 06:13
This is my thread. I would approve of a change only if Anime made any sort of sense to me.

The King
September 27th, 2007, 06:14
waa u dont watch anime

ICE
September 27th, 2007, 06:16
you enjoy interaction but you dont want anything more than that? why is that?

ExcruciationX
September 27th, 2007, 06:16
No.

Why? Is that odd?

ICE, I think I don't have the drive to seek out girls. I see friends go after them, sometimes get lucky, and then break up a few weeks later.

The King
September 27th, 2007, 06:18
im lost here

ExcruciationX
September 27th, 2007, 06:22
im lost here
On why I don't like it?

ICE
September 27th, 2007, 06:26
well it does seem a bit odd but i have no room to talk. i generally am disgusted with people as a whole.

the thought that we're evolving is very ironic to me. we're evolving yet every single thing humans do is simply to please themselves. i see everyone as disgusting self centered pigs. i literally feel dirty after being in a crowd of people.

at the same time ive been alone since i was little and i almost crave having something meaningful. almost.

EDIT: 3C9CH3q9PLI
^LISTEN TO THE LYRICS

The King
September 27th, 2007, 06:28
yea lets go with that

man you hate humanity ICE, cool

ICE
September 27th, 2007, 06:33
im disgusted by humanity.

The King
September 27th, 2007, 06:38
wen your disgusted by something you usually end up hating it and trying to make as little contact with it as possible

well i think

SnesR0X
September 27th, 2007, 06:47
im disgusted by humanity.

Bad time to live in then, because we're everywhere.

ICE
September 27th, 2007, 06:50
i never said it was a good thing. its just something i get to deal with. its not fun or cool but its part of me so..

dejkirkby
September 27th, 2007, 07:27
if shes dating someone and you break them up and she dates you she didnt really care about the other guy in the first place.

also every time i see this thread i think it says you're completely drumstick....
Exactly!
If you make a move and she sticks with the other guy, then fine. But at least you tried!

Shrygue
September 27th, 2007, 11:36
This thread = JUNK
Solution: LOCKAGE