PDA

View Full Version : LuaPlayer for 3.71M33

wraggster
September 25th, 2007, 21:35
Via Xtreamlua (http://xtreamlua.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=2296)

Veiled, while waiting for the patch DAX I propose a version patché of LuaPlayer to you it has an advantage and one inconvéniant, the first it does not include/understand the management of the police forces but the advantage they is that it is equipped with 20Mo of mask instead of 10mo for the images and all, therefore you y gained a little.

If there are bugs, me to announce them history that I correct them as fast as possible
A version with the police forces and other functions will arrive later

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

Anonymous D
September 25th, 2007, 21:37
of the police forces?

Prasoc
September 25th, 2007, 21:57
sounds cool but the translation sucks ass

NoQuarter
September 25th, 2007, 22:01
Nice,I have been waiting for a compatible luaplayer.Thank you.

DarthPaul
September 25th, 2007, 22:27
Yay! More 3.71 stuff! Keep it coming! Gimme more! Gimme!

Anonymous D
September 25th, 2007, 23:20
i tihnk the last bit refers to this version having 20mb of cache at its disposal rathe than 10 though thats a guess

google didnt do much better:

Veiled, while waiting for the patch DAX I propose a version patché of LuaPlayer to you it has an advantage and one inconvéniant, the first it does not include/understand the management of the police forces but the advantage they is that it is equipped with 20Mo of mask instead of 10mo for the images and all, therefore you y gained a little.

Cloudhunter
September 25th, 2007, 23:35
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I was hoping LuaPlayer would die out :(

Cloudy

NoQuarter
September 26th, 2007, 00:17
Waht!?
Why would you want luaplayer to die out?

Buddy4point0
September 26th, 2007, 00:36
very nice, i should get a slim

Psyberjock
September 26th, 2007, 09:11
FINALLY! I've been waiting for this for a looooong time. I've wanted LUA to finally support the newer kernels so we can finally get GPS and camera support in LUA. Maybe now it will work. We'll find out soon enough!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I was hoping LuaPlayer would die out :(

Cloudy

Damn, and WE were all hoping YOU would die out.

Emeric0101
September 26th, 2007, 21:27
police = font in french
In this luaplayer, i just disabled font because i have a problem with the freetype