PDA

View Full Version : Warhawk (w/ Bluetooth Headset)

wraggster
September 25th, 2007, 23:17
Released today at Play Asia (http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-2pz-71-bp-49-en-84-j-70-22j0.html)

http://image1.play-asia.com/170/5d/pa.96588.1.jpg

features
Epic next-gen multi-modal design immerses you in a deep 3rd person gameplay experience.
Fly or hover in the Warhawk to engage in intense dogfights with dozens of fighters and ground forces aimed your way.
Take control of armored tanks or utility vehicles to defend your base or launch a ground assault.
Continue the battle on-foot and choose from a powerful arsenal of weapons, including rocket launchers, flame throwers, and proximity mines.
Select one of four online game modes including Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Capture the Flag and an all-new Zone Mode.
Customize your soldier with an unlimited combination of armor and squad markings.
Team up with friends and create competitive clans and stay organized with user friendly communication tools.
Complex stat tracking records and rewards your accomplishments on the battlefield.
Bluetooth and USB headset compatibility for strategic communications and excessive online chatter.
Expansion and vehicle and character customization packs scheduled for download through 2008.

description
The long-awaited remake to the PlayStation® hit takes flight on the PLAYSTATION®3. In Warhawk™, players will experience a true full-scale war in an intense online multiplayer arena. Take to the skies and engage in high-speed aerobatic dogfights or hover to provide crucial aerial support to surging ground troops. Unleash an artillery assault with heavily armored tanks and all terrain vehicles. Advance on-foot to frontline positions and key locations with an array of devastating weapons, mounted guns and emplaced defense turrets.

Experience the online modes like Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Capture the Flag and a brand new game type, Zone. Large scale battles and up to 32 players will encourage teamwork and emphasize strategy for an invigorating combat experience.

**1_Man_Matrix**
September 25th, 2007, 23:56
I can vouch for the pure awesomeness of this game, and the headsets not bad too...

See you online!

Swimkid
September 26th, 2007, 02:56
How long is the Gmaeplay? Also is the price tag okay? (under 60 bucks)

DarthPaul
September 26th, 2007, 05:12
Gameplay = Unlimited
Price = $59.99 [w/ head-set]

Great deal. ;)

SmashinGit
September 26th, 2007, 10:38
I've been wondering whether to get this or not, I might now.

ElRazur
September 26th, 2007, 16:54
No, you must get this...No question.

Lol.

VFerg
September 27th, 2007, 03:46
Yea pretty much if you own a PS3 you must get this since every other exclusive that came out recently has been a huge let down. This is probably the only game worth the money and shouldnt be second guessed about getting. Ive owned since the day it came out and aside from the 2 network problems they had for the first 2 weeks I havent really put this game down yet. Considering the average time ive spent on a PS3 game is only about 2 days before ive almost stopped playing it, Warhawk is amazing.

F9zDark
September 28th, 2007, 20:56
Sadly at the local Gamestop the game is not available. Apparently it was a very limited run, so if your local game store has it, PICK IT UP ASAP.

Now I am stuck buying it off the PSN, which also wont happen because Sony refuses to get prepaid PSN cards in the States...

Triv1um
September 28th, 2007, 21:43
www.play.com (£33 w/headset)

Im ordering mine from there.

F9zDark
September 29th, 2007, 00:54
Bestbuy had it, but I hate driving for 20 minutes for 1 item. Got it though, haven't played yet though.