PDA

View Full Version : Psp-2000 Vga Box 2198p

wraggster
September 25th, 2007, 23:27
New from SuccessHK (http://www.superufo.com/product_html/SONY_PSP_PSP_2000_VGA_BOX_2198P.html?aff_id=24)

http://www.superufo.com/item_photo/item/PSP-0660-L.jpg

Assemble only one time,both use PC and console
Compont input
Resolution SXGA(1600X1200)
PC signal changed with high clarity
No flash,no drag along the tail,no heavy shadow

schluptnut
September 25th, 2007, 23:57
What does this thing do? I cant find a good description other than "PSP VGA Box 2198P (x1)" Does it hook your PSP up to view on a large screen?

osgeld
September 26th, 2007, 01:24
i would imagine it allows you to plug your psp slim into a vga monitor

altho its not impressing me, its just a simple signal converter, thats been around for years (and usually quite smaller)

r-complex
September 26th, 2007, 08:51
Well, I think It would be a good solution for those who can't afford or don't have access to a 480i TV. You now can buy a good 19 inch CRT monitor for under $50.00 nowadays!

EvilDooinz
September 26th, 2007, 17:37
It can also be used to view hd console games and movies on your monitor. awsome hardware.

rock_light
September 26th, 2007, 21:34
I have a useful reason why I'm going to buy one.

I was looking into high-definition tvs because most game systems or dvd players support it.
I only really began wanting one real bad when the PSP slim came out.

I have an LCD monitor that has two inputs, CRT and DVI. A single button allows me to switch between the two sources.

I always plan on using it for two computers at once (one being a linux game/file server) but I always end up using an old CRT for that anyway.

This will be an excellent addition to my monitor since it's CRT port is always unoccupied. =p

This will allow me to enjoy the full resoultion experience of my psp games on a larger screen (hopefully) while waiting for a good deal on a high def tv.

indstr
September 27th, 2007, 16:58
it's called a VGA port. CRT stands for "Cathode Ray Rube" which describes the technology used to project the image onto an old style monitor... the same technology used in old TV's. CRT has nothing to do with the port.