PDA

View Full Version : SONY PSP PSP Daxter Entertainment Pack

wraggster
September 25th, 2007, 23:30
New from SuccessHK (http://www.superufo.com/product_html/SONY_PSP_PSP_Daxter_Entertainment_Pack.html?aff_id =24)

http://www.superufo.com/item_photo/item/PSP-0659-L.jpg

two multiplayer modes let you take on the world or just your buddies.
You canwatch recorded TV with TiVoToGo and watch live TV wirelessly with LocationFree TV
Connect to the Internet with complimentary T-Mobile service
Carry your favorite pictures with you wherever you go
Carry your favorite music with you wherever you go with built-in MP3 player

Heres what you get

Ice Silver System (x1)
AC Power Cord (x1)
AC Adaptor (x1)
Battery Pack (x1)
Memory Stick Pro Duo 1 GB (x1)
Daxter US Version (x1)
Family Guy: The Freakin' Sweet Collection (x1)

SuccessHK (http://www.superufo.com/product_html/SONY_PSP_PSP_Daxter_Entertainment_Pack.html?aff_id =24) are selling this pack for $232 (£112) and they ship worldwide.

Sousanator
September 25th, 2007, 23:36
They sell that at Zellers for $199 Canadian.

NoQuarter
September 26th, 2007, 00:12
This is the pack that I purchased.Not to bad of a deal.

Basil Zero
September 26th, 2007, 00:42
Frys Electronics and most retailers sell it for 199.99 -__-

kcajblue
September 26th, 2007, 01:07
i prefer ratchet and clank over jak and daxter.

DarthPaul
September 26th, 2007, 06:41
Wow, I didn't know that it includes a 1gb MS. I'm gonna buy one. :D

Solidsnake3000
September 26th, 2007, 11:12
two multiplayer modes let you take on the world or just your buddies.

really so did they put in something that lets you play all games in infrastructure?

Veskgar
September 26th, 2007, 15:17
This is the pack that I got. The silver colored slim is by far my favorite. Also, I turned the memory stick it came with into a magic memory stick which then homebrew-enabled the PSP with CFW.

So yeah, this pack was worth every penny.

really so did they put in something that lets you play all games in infrastructure?
ha ha, we couldn't be so lucky. I think they are considering their future plans with the HOME service and some sort of XBOX LIVE type online gaming service.

Its really pathetic how dull the PSP's infrastructure gaming is. Aside from maybe only 1 or 2 games.

urherenow
September 26th, 2007, 15:30

what's this about? I never really have much trouble with homebrew, have owned a phat PSP since the beginning, and STILL read the new manual! Nowhere did I read anything mentioning T-mobile. Please explain...

Veskgar
September 26th, 2007, 15:34

what's this about? I never really have much trouble with homebrew, have owned a phat PSP since the beginning, and STILL read the new manual! Nowhere did I read anything mentioning T-mobile. Please explain...

This applies to the PHAT PSP as well. It was introduced by SONY way back with firmware 3.40 or earlier. It basically lets you go to a WiFi Hotspot that uses T-Mobile service and instead of paying for a monthly subscription, you can use it free with your PSP.

Starbucks is an example of where you could use this complimentary T-Mobile WiFi service.

If you go to your Infrastructure network settings on your PSP, you should see Hotspot/T-Mobile etc. to set it up.

ish420ism
September 27th, 2007, 01:37
Does the slim support pimpstreamer and PSPRadio??? If it does I'm sold.