PDA

View Full Version : PSPrank - Hidden Menu

wraggster
September 28th, 2007, 06:39
News/release from Logikz:

Brought to you by LoGikz
From OneHitGamer.com

Thats Right, This program is called PSPrank - Hidden Menu.

REASON WHY: The reason why I built this program is because I would downgrade so many peoples psp's that 3 people would come to me every week say "Fix my psp" and everytime its they were messing with something they didn't check out first.I've gotten many suggestions from Onehitgamer.com Forum members and I think that This is a solid first release for this program. This is program is ment to trick people into thinking they have messed up there psp, which in fact they havn't, all because I want to teach people that they need to start researching stuff and learning about the psp community before they seriously mess there psp up.

WHAT THE PROGRAM DOES: This program in named Hidden Menu in the game menu, Of course to bring curiosity to the subject. When they run the program they will be greeted with a Disclaimer Message To "Press X to continue or Press R to Exit" (R doesn't Exit, It still goes on,Same As if you hit X). Then a loading screen will come up for a second and then they shall be greeted by An ERROR screen with a bunch of hex coding (just to mainly confuse them), [after half a second] then It will go directly to a searching for errors screen in which they will see "!!! ERROR !!!" next to a bunch of Flash0 Files. Then go to a R.S.O.D (Red Screen Of Death) for about 2 seconds (just to let them read it lol) then the screen will suddenly go black for 3 seconds.
Now that they think there psp is totally messed up, the PRANKED screen shall come up and tell them "To research items before trying stuff or else this could really happen" with your name and a personalized message from you.

THE COOL PART: With this package I'v included a Program that you run before you put the 2 PSPrank folders on your psp. This program will ask for your Name and a Personalized message from you that will come up at the Pranked Screen.

I would LOVE new ideas and suggestions for this. I plan on making many different versions of PSPrank. So ENJOY!
Download:
http://www.mediafire.com/?5mtd24dub9x

Download above and Give Feedback Via Comments
via logikz (http://forums.qj.net/f-psp-development-forum-11/t-release-psprank-hidden-menu-122513.html)

irishwhip
September 28th, 2007, 06:58
lol, thats just plain mean :p

DimensionT
September 28th, 2007, 07:03
Yes, mean but damned funny lol. I'll be doing this the next time I have to fix my friend's PSP.

sourced
September 28th, 2007, 12:12
i just tried this out with my friend a few mins ago. he punched me in the arm and went like "WTF DID YOU DO MAN?!"

voorheesda
September 28th, 2007, 12:33
Haha! Iam gonna fool my brother, then he will think he broke my PSP, and everyone in my family knows the PSP is important for my survival. And in the end, iŽll have great laugh. Cool app, keep up the goodies

Buddy4point0
September 28th, 2007, 12:52
hahaha! i put the red screen of death in my games all the time.

sup3rman
September 28th, 2007, 15:14
lmao...... good job i downgrade/updrade/unbrick
my friends psps all the time and they keep braking them lol thiss will teach them a lesson thanks =)

shorty_carnage
September 28th, 2007, 15:18
its like having a big red do not press button. And expecting people not to press it!!!

Xiaopang
September 28th, 2007, 18:15
that's a great way to teach noobs to use google :D

Sp3ct0r
September 28th, 2007, 23:26
hehe i luv these type of pranks >:]