PDA

View Full Version : Puzzlemaniak v2.7a

wraggster
September 28th, 2007, 16:08
Alex (http://www.puzzlemaniak.com/blog/) has again updated his Puzzle Games Collection for the DS:

Version 2.7 was released with Inertia not working.
So here is version 2.7a that corrects that bug.

I never thought that I’ll integrate one day all the 27 games of Simon’s collection, but finally there it is.

I’ve a little bit cheated to integrate Cube, as I wasn’t able to make it work at 100% like the original one. For now, Cube has been integrated as ‘Pyramid’ as you can’t play it with a Cube, but only with a Pyramid. I hope you (and Simon too) will forgive me for that.

So, here is the version 2.7a with:

the 2 last missing games:Twiddle, Pyramid

All translations you can imagine
Some bug fix of version 2.6 (and 2.7 now…)
!

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

Taris
September 29th, 2007, 00:26
i'm almost certain that it's been said before, but is it possible that the PuzzleManiak game come with an updater function? It's tedious having to update the game manually every two or three days...

Adrenalin
September 29th, 2007, 02:03
damn yeah. as Taris said.

however i've just stopped bothering with this game. all the updates are pissing me off.

sethsez
September 29th, 2007, 04:48
all the updates are pissing me off.

Well, then don't update and stick with the version that satisfies you.

I doubt there were be a great deal of updates anyway. All the games are included now, so at this point it'll just be bugfixes and such, and after a while those'll dry up.

Taris
October 1st, 2007, 00:13
however i've just stopped bothering with this game. all the updates are pissing me off.

i still love the game, the updates are great improvements. I was just saying is all, even if i cant usually beat the daily challenge :P