PDA

View Full Version : Germany takes a Sims trip

Shrygue
September 28th, 2007, 19:23
via Games Industry (http://www.gamesindustry.biz/content_page.php?aid=29112)

The Sims 2: Bon Voyage has taken the top spot in the latest German software chart, compiled using data from Media-Control GfK International.

While Nintendo platform titles remained popular, taking up six of the top ten titles, neither of top two were Wii or DS titles, as Sierra's World in Conflict took second spot.

Pokemon and Brain Training titles still sold well, while Super Paper Mario, Pony Friends, Heavenly Sword and Medal of Honor filled out the rest of the chart.

The full chart:

1. The Sims 2: Bon Voyage (PC)
2. World in Conflict: Uncut Edition (PC)
3. Pokemon Diamond (DS)
4. Super Paper Mario (Wii)
5. Medal of Honor Airborne (PC)
6. Dr Kawashima's More Brain Training (DS)
7. Dr Kawashima's Brain Training (DS)
8. Pokemon Pearl (DS)
9. Heavenly Sword (PS3)
10. Pony Friends

Airdevil
September 29th, 2007, 20:34
Pony Friends?........ Germany.... i wont ask

........:eek:

JKKDARK
September 29th, 2007, 21:37
Pony Friends?........ Germany.... i wont ask

........:eek:

We play macho games :cool:

Lars Vegas
September 30th, 2007, 00:59
Pony´s for the little girly´s,
and blood´n violence for the rest of us.

macho enough?

jammet
September 30th, 2007, 13:13
Yes. It's true. It's a stoopidly designed game for younger girly audiences. It is *not* a good game, and doesn't deserve to be on any list other than the top worst-of.

Unfortunately, gaming with style is something that only core gamers know of, in germany. Every casual gamer will happily hand over the dough for mediocre or terrible games. Making uninformed purchases seems to be on the rise.

I'm not pointing fingers, but: You get what you deserve. And if you don't educate yourself about the game you want to buy, you deserve to play the crap it is.

Shadowblind
September 30th, 2007, 14:30
This is out of curiosity, not out of spite;

In Medal of Honor Airborne, do you play as the Axis instead of allies? Cause I know CoD and Wolfenstien were banned in Germany, and MoH ranked in at number 5.