PDA

View Full Version : New 3.71 CFW in the making?

DarthPaul
September 29th, 2007, 09:18
Via Void Team's Official Site (http://voidteam.blogspot.com/)

I was browsing the web and came up with this. Apparently Void is a new Team formed by spanish programmers, and they are making a new custom firmware, which they called 3.71 VE.

This is what it features so far:

- Special Recovery
- 1.50 Kernel
- Unofficial Themes

http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/9731/371ve1vx7.png

Let's hope they're not another bunch of fakers.

Discuss via Comments

Mr-S
September 29th, 2007, 11:45
very kool. i hope they are sucessful.. we need as many coding teams as possible,

Let's hope they're not another bunch of fakers.
exactly what i was thinking

bleepdamnit
September 29th, 2007, 12:43
Spanish? Isn't DAX Spanish?

razorak
September 29th, 2007, 13:19
i'm looking forward to this..fingers crossed xD

Napalm-Death
September 29th, 2007, 13:21
How can we be sure that this isn't DAX? xD

lmtlmt
September 29th, 2007, 13:22
i hope this is going to be cool, is not I'll just stick to 3.51 M33

mikebeaver
September 29th, 2007, 14:41
All I can say is roll on something else from team Wildcard, they are the only OTHER team to have actually made a custom firmware AND proven that it works.
All of these other's just look into starting stuff that they clearly cant do.
Maybe I am wrong, but from past experience, coders who have / are working on custom firmware are always quiet and understated about their work until it is FINISHED not blabbing about it before they have done anything (apart from hexing some fake data).
if this turns out to be true it will also ONLY be for the PSP Original, as the Slim can not handle the 1.50 that they claim to be adding into their firmware.
far be it from me, someone who knows NO code at all to be unbelieving of this "Team" but I just think it is more vapour-ware, we have more chance of seeing GT Mobile than we do of this.

Mike..

xg917
September 29th, 2007, 16:17
i bet its fake

Sterist
September 29th, 2007, 21:02
Spanish? Isn't DAX Spanish?

yes

Buddy4point0
September 29th, 2007, 21:31
could eaily be faked with a bit of hex editing.
ill belive it when they release it.
not like it matters, m33 n dax ftw

alucard001
September 29th, 2007, 21:34
i hope there still workin on it

Nikolaos
September 29th, 2007, 21:39
its fugly, & dax is still not done on the scene, hes working on 1.50 kernel patch as we know it.

Cloudhunter
September 29th, 2007, 22:29
its fugly, & dax is still not done on the scene, hes working on 1.50 kernel patch as we know it.

Yup, but then that will probably be it. No more M33 or OE firmware's, unless it's just a bug fix.

My opinion? Totally fake :)

Cloudy

kjetil1991
September 29th, 2007, 23:11
hope its real im mad at m33 for no 1.5 kernel just because of slim i stick with 3.52 for a while because i need 1.5 kernel =(

Sonicboy 101
September 29th, 2007, 23:13
I doubt it's real.

jamotto
September 29th, 2007, 23:22
My spanish is very rusty, but that first image in the blog makes what they think of the psp scene quite clear. I would not expect them to continue.

blackrave
September 29th, 2007, 23:25
My spanish is very rusty, but that first image in the blog makes what they think of the psp scene quite clear. I would not expect them to continue.

Yeah, just saw it myself. According to Google Translate, they have retired .. Big surprise?

dirtygringo
September 29th, 2007, 23:31
Their page says they have retired, To many people complaining apparently but they thank all their
supporters from the heart.

Edit: haha I took too long to reply

burrito
September 29th, 2007, 23:40
Nos Retiramos

Bueno pues nos retiramos, nos hemos reunido y lo hemos decidido. El motivo es fácil y sencillo “OS HAN COMIDO LA CABEZA” nada mas que el tipo ese Dark_Alex puede programar??? Porque vamos, hemos estado visitando foros por Internet y nada mas que vemos LAMMERS LAMMERS y mas LAMMERS pues ala los lammers se van y os quedáis sin nada, ahora vais y le lloráis al Dark_Alex ese que lo haga, porque ese es un aficionado, para la gente que no sabe dirá: Oh!! Que maquina!! , pero si juega al escondite, ahora me voy, ahora me creo un team, y siempre son los mismos que programan y sacan cosas, no os dais cuenta? Porque cada vez que alguien se aproxima a la scene lo echáis una patada en el culo, además para la gente que trabajamos en la ingeniería inversa y programamos no es nada del otro mundo, lo que pasa que la gente como nosotros tenemos mucho trabajo, y muchos proyectos y por eso no nos interesamos en estas cosas, y para una vez que se interesa alguien alaaaaa a llamarlo de todo. Ademas, que mas da que tuneeemos o no el XMB, que pasa que si se tunea no es un team serio, ahora si no se tunea si?, buah entonces si el tipo ese Dark_Alex lo tuneara, ya todos: nove que maquina!!! Crack crack. Sabemos que mucha gente ha puesto mucha confianza en nosotros, y que nos animan pero vamos que si esto se convierte en un monopolio pues que le valla bien al REY porque nosotros no venimos aquí ni vacilando ni insultando solo hemos anunciado algo que vamos hacer y se nos trata asi, para esa gente que nos desprecia y nos insulta:
lol @ them

Sonicboy 101
September 29th, 2007, 23:43
They raise our hopes and they desert us like this?
I hate fakers. I hope they burn.
Oh well. Roll on 1.50 kernal patch!

burrito
September 29th, 2007, 23:48
hey Dark_Alex im a big fan of yours and me and my friends are working on a cfw 3.52bck and im wondering if u interested we barely know anything about hacking firmwares but were trying hombrew and made our first hello world program thats about it tho respond if ur interested

thank you

p.s you rock im at m33-4 right now and i own a pandora it was very hard to get in touch with you

Source: http://tinyurl.com/2jvntp

LOL @ him

Airdevil
September 29th, 2007, 23:58
hey Dark_Alex im a big fan of yours and me and my friends are working on a cfw 3.52bck and im wondering if u interested we barely know anything about hacking firmwares but were trying hombrew and made our first hello world program thats about it tho respond if ur interested

thank you

p.s you rock im at m33-4 right now and i own a pandora it was very hard to get in touch with you

That quote has got to be one of the funniest things ive ever read on dcemu lmao!

"oh we dont know anything about hacking firmwares, so we want you to do it all and then we take the credit for it".

Some people are such retards :rolleyes:

jas0nuk
September 30th, 2007, 01:16
Source: http://tinyurl.com/2jvntp

LOL this is the seventh group that fails (AOP, jas0nuk, becus25, test25, a guy from qj - I forgot the name, VE, and now this guy from maxc0nsole) :p

Dumb, very dumb.

Hasn't it been made clear enough that I'm IN Wildcard...?

mikebeaver
September 30th, 2007, 01:18
LOL this is the seventh group that fails (AOP, jas0nuk, becus25, test25, a guy from qj - I forgot the name, VE, and now this guy from maxc0nsole) :p

7th? WTF are you talking about you muppet? Since when did Jas0nuk make his own firmware? He was part of a team that ACTUALLY released a cfw unlike ANY of the others, and if it was'nt for ungrateful inbreds like yourself maybe the would have released some of their other work.
Go back to the rock you crawled from and come back when you have your facts correct.

Mike..

sourced
September 30th, 2007, 02:12
i bet its fake :O

damn, why cant DAX make a new OE firmware? we should make a petition. up until yesterday, i was still on 3.40OE but i had to update to 3.52M33 so i could play my new games.

i miss DAX :(

burrito
September 30th, 2007, 02:34
Dumb, very dumb.

Hasn't it been made clear enough that I'm IN Wildcard...?
I'm sorry, man. I didn't know you were in Wildcard. I just remember you said a few months ago that you would make a cfw with other people. Since I didn't know you were in Wildcard, I thought you never released a firmware like you said you would.

I thought you weren't in Wildcard because on lan.st, it doesn't say WildC*rd Member under your name like the other members. Also, it does not say jas0nuk anywhere in this release thread (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=70408). It wasn't clear who the members are.
Now that I know you made a cfw, I think that you did a great job, unlike AOP, VE, etc.