PDA

View Full Version : Help!!

minli00
September 30th, 2007, 18:48
My psp ran smoothly under oe3.40-a/psp290/mapthis v0.5. yesterday bad happened.
After I ran a file to convert a game to a chinese fonts'. The PSP menu partially changed to chinese version and ISOs cant be run anymore. It didnt work either, after I converted it back.
But others are ok. Map this and PSXs can be run. I suspected the damn program changed some psp system files. Then I downgrade the psp to 1.50 through recovery menu, a blue screen showed up and I was asked to clike O to restore the system files. Then I upgrade psp to OE-3.40a again. Then the ISOs are still not able to be run, and even Map this is crashed when map was loading.
I know it is a bad time to ask favor while everybody is celebrating the Mapthis beta, but I really have no idea what to do Any suggestion would be appreciated. Update to 3.52-M33?

Johnny Rash
September 30th, 2007, 18:57
My psp ran smoothly under oe3.40-a/psp290/mapthis v0.5. yesterday bad happened.
After I ran a file to convert a game to a chinese fonts'. The PSP menu partially changed to chinese version and ISOs cant be run anymore. It didnt work either, after I converted it back.
But others are ok. Map this and PSXs can be run. I suspected the damn program changed some psp system files. Then I downgrade the psp to 1.50 through recovery menu, a blue screen showed up and I was asked to clike O to restore the system files. Then I upgrade psp to OE-3.40a again. Then the ISOs are still not able to be run, and even Map this is crashed when map was loading.
I know it is a bad time to ask favor while everybody is celebrating the Mapthis beta, but I really have no idea what to do Any suggestion would be appreciated. Update to 3.52-M33?

No ISO talk in the forums.
Take your illegal questions elsewhere.

minli00
September 30th, 2007, 19:40
I am not asking the website for downloading ISO.

cal360
September 30th, 2007, 20:18
No discussion of ISO's either look here. (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/announcement.php?f=77&a=7)

PDG
October 1st, 2007, 09:22
Just Flash your PSP back to 1.50 via Recovery and toss in the 3.52 M33-4 Custom FW and dont mess around.

Google works fine ;)