PDA

View Full Version : ThemePlus! NX v2.00

wraggster
September 30th, 2007, 20:05
News/release from NephilimNX:

Wow! Its been a long vacation until I've updated ThemePlus! Anyway here's the new features:

New Features

- Gameboot can now also be changed randomly
- Ability to change Wallpaper, Gameboot, or both
- Added an option to add images and gameboots under the sub-directories in the list
- Fixed a bug when changing the directories from the configuration file. The bug occurs when the directory's length is lesser than the original
- This has been tested on 3.52 M33-4 only and may not run yet on 3.71 due to PRX incompatibilities. I'm still using 3.52 M33-4 and may not upgrade yet until the 1.50 subset installer for 3.71 M33 is out. But this is only for personal reasons.

Introduction
This plugin lets you change your PSP's Wallpaper and/or Gameboot randomly and timely.

You can set the option to change them:
* Always - Changes the PSP's Wallpaper and/or Gameboot everytime the XMB loads up
* Hourly, Daily, Monthly, and Yearly - Changes the PSP's Wallpaper and/or Gameboot on the next hour, day, month, and year the XMB loads up
* Never - Don't change the PSP's Wallpaper and/or Gameboot at all

You can use any quantity of images and gameboots and you have the option if you want the plugin to search for images and gameboots inside the sub-directories.

Be sure to read the readme.

And for now, this only works on 3.52 M33-4. Sorry 3.71 M33 users.
Download and Give Feedback Via Comments
via NephilimNX: (http://forums.qj.net/f-psp-development-forum-11/t-themeplus-nx-v200-122731.html)

PSP-1412
September 30th, 2007, 20:18
the 1.50 subset is already out

Apoklepz
October 1st, 2007, 14:47
No wonder it bricked my 3.40 OE on the previous build!?!?!

This is 3.52 M33-4 Exclusive....figures.

I wish us 3.40 OE users had something like this to run random gameboots from the XMB. I've got so many of them...and it's quite annoying to switch them all the time through IR shell and Flash Agent H1.

Is there anything like this for 3.40 OE?

BTW, Good job to the coder....at least my brother is happy with this.