PDA

View Full Version : UAE4ALL News Update

wraggster
July 7th, 2005, 00:39
Ron posted this news on DC Iberia ( http://www.rockandaluz.com/~dciberia/modules/news/article.php?storyid=133 ) and luckily for us he pmed me an English Translation:

In order to open mouth, I am hoping a small update of FAME/SH4 on the part of Fox68k (also rolled enough last). If nothing is turned, this weekend I will have in my power this small bug-fix. Due to it, single I have been able to prove well this version with FAME/x86 already patched, I mean the Linux version. Reason why I can see, the compatibility of the games with respect to the original version (UAE 0,8,22) this surroundings to the 85-90%, gaining much speed with the use of FAME, my SDL and a good cleaning of code. I believe that we will be able to enjoy the games of the legendary Amiga500 to frameskip 0-1 without sound and frameskip 1-2 sound. Of course, we will have menu customary with autoframeskip to play without eat your brain.

Sounds great to me, get ready for some Amiga action on your Dreamcast very soon :)

Thanks to Ron on MSN for the news.

kgenthe
July 7th, 2005, 00:53
english translation eh? ;)

JMD
July 7th, 2005, 07:41
Great news (at least one yesterday :/).

Greets to Chui, Fox68k, Ron and all the spanish scene :)

DARKGATE
July 7th, 2005, 18:29
WOW, i tell wich my dreams was see AMSTRAD CPC (my first computer) and AMIGA 500 (my second computer), for me a dream year, :°°°| sigh, thanks boys, thanks.

p.s. at the end of the week continue my list compatibility for dream cpc alpha 2 ;).