PDA

View Full Version : EASY Downgrader for 3.71 M33 to 1.5 Without Pandora; Through Recovery Menu

CaptainMorgan4
October 1st, 2007, 22:48
edit

Sonicboy 101
October 1st, 2007, 22:51
Yes, finally something without the use of Pandora.
I'll definitely be saving this... Thanks for the post CaptainMorgan4. :)

CaptainMorgan4
October 2nd, 2007, 00:08
No problem Sonicboy 101 I'm just glad to have my PSP back, and yeah and I hope others can use this to avoid time consuming Pandora procedures.

edit: Why hasn't this been moved to the PSP News Section yet, it's real and it works I've tested it.

donleon21
October 2nd, 2007, 01:02
please don't lash out at me, but just checking-this will ONLY work for people who have had custom firmwares right? My psp was given to me by someone who knew nothing of the scene , and he had it upgraded to 3.52 official sony fw. so that's where my psp is at and i am looking for a way to either downgrade to 1.5 or to a good custom fw. so far i only know about pandora and was hoping for something more simple. So if anyone can help please do so , I appreciate it. thanks. :o

Bobtentpeg
October 2nd, 2007, 01:46
please don't lash out at me, but just checking-this will ONLY work for people who have had custom firmwares right? My psp was given to me by someone who knew nothing of the scene , and he had it upgraded to 3.52 official sony fw. so that's where my psp is at and i am looking for a way to either downgrade to 1.5 or to a good custom fw. so far i only know about pandora and was hoping for something more simple. So if anyone can help please do so , I appreciate it. thanks. :o

your only option is the pandoras battery

DarthPaul
October 2nd, 2007, 02:02
Wow thanks Captain Morgan. I'm happy to know that your PSP is working again. :)

liquid004
October 2nd, 2007, 02:22
Thanks a bunch Captain the downgrader work like a charm on my Fat PSP, i got frustrated with my CFW 3.71 m33, my psx games kept freezing even with the 1.50 patch. I never had the same problem with 3.52 M33-4 weird. Anyways thanks again now back to 3.52 M33-4!

osgeld
October 2nd, 2007, 03:12

you will need either pandora or use one of the game exploits which requires unpatched lumnies or GTA LCS

donleon21
October 2nd, 2007, 03:23
you will need either pandora or use one of the game exploits which requires unpatched lumnies or GTA LCS

so i can do it using lumines? or is pandora truly my only option? thanks in advance.

CaptainMorgan4
October 2nd, 2007, 03:25
No problems guys, yeah I just finished getting back on 3.52-2 (most stable IMO, CPU in XMB and etc) and ordering my emulators and fixing all my settings. Feels good to be back, and enjoy this downgrader. And to Donleon21 yeah this is for getting from 3.71 M33 Custom firmware to 1.5, not what you need.

donleon21
October 2nd, 2007, 03:33
well thanks anyways i thought it would have been to good to be true for me, good app for those who can use it though, good work.

jay_x_9
October 2nd, 2007, 05:26
does this downgrader work with psp slim with cfw 3.71 m33?

CaptainMorgan4
October 2nd, 2007, 05:34
I have not tested it with the slim, try it, it won't brick your PSP anymore than it is so you got nothing to lose. I don't really see why it won't work, please try it and post your results.

mike_jmg
October 2nd, 2007, 05:51
If only I would had it last week...
I havenŽt been able to get my stuff together to try the unbricker yet, but I hope tomorrow hehe, also IŽm getting a new PC on wednesday (at last, I bought the other one like 7 years ago, so you can imagine how it was, maybe IŽll restore it too so now we will use both here at my house)

Also might try this as well cause the unbricker will get it to 3.71M33, and I still want to hang around 3.52M33 a little longer, thanks for the app

jay_x_9
October 2nd, 2007, 06:18
i can try it but my worry is that 1.50 fw won't work on psp slim, right?

CaptainMorgan4
October 2nd, 2007, 06:32
Oh yea what am I thinking, my bad man I think I got lower the hits on this bowl here I guess.

jay_x_9
October 2nd, 2007, 07:10
got that clear man... thanks

smokepsp32
October 2nd, 2007, 07:59
thanks...will try this one...
DL in progress...

Smoke

merry3irwin
October 2nd, 2007, 10:04
one of the files is corrupted in the game folder on my memory stick and one of the files opens just to say the game could not be started. please help!!!!!

smokepsp32
October 2nd, 2007, 10:09
tested...
it works for me...

now im back again in 3.71m33...

Smoke...

legitnelite
October 2nd, 2007, 12:11
Wait so no matter what type of brick you get (on 3.71 M33) it can be fixed with this?????

No matter if it's a full brick you can still access the recovery menu? I know that's kindof what it says, but i'd still like confirmation =D

Anyway, I use to think recovery menu only worked for semi-bricks

SpooForBrains
October 2nd, 2007, 12:37
Wait so no matter what type of brick you get (on 3.71 M33) it can be fixed with this?????

No matter if it's a full brick you can still access the recovery menu? I know that's kindof what it says, but i'd still like confirmation =D

Anyway, I use to think recovery menu only worked for semi-bricks

No, this is entirely not the case. If you can't access the recovery menu, then you can't use this method and pandora is the only way that'll help.

kund
October 2nd, 2007, 13:07
is it compatible with psp slim??

Sonicboy 101
October 2nd, 2007, 15:36
Does this work with the 1.50 kernal installed?

SpooForBrains
October 2nd, 2007, 15:52
is it compatible with psp slim??

No. The PSP Slim cannot run 1.5.

Sonicboy 101
October 2nd, 2007, 16:21
Nevermind, I did it and worked flawlessly.
Now time to install 3.52 M33 again. :)

CaptainMorgan4
October 2nd, 2007, 16:34
To the one guy who says it showed up as corrupted data, looks to me that your on a Sony firmware and not a custom firmware, this application is not for you. Well yeah if you are fully bricked and can't get to recovery obviously tis isn't going to work. But if you can access Recovery then this WILL work for you, and it's INCREDIBLY easy.

Sonicboy 101
October 2nd, 2007, 16:37
Argh, I hate it when you install 3.52 M33 it takes ages to load up first time.
Scared me to death.

ish420ism
October 2nd, 2007, 16:51
How come so many peeps brick their psp?? what are you guys doing wrong??
or are you bricking for fun?? lol. << I know that's not the case

sammiesosa#1
October 2nd, 2007, 17:10
I'm om 3.71 m33+1.50cfw. What seem to be the problem. D-A would never release junk. Before u install 3.71m33 go 2 recovery and set homebrew to 3.52.
Make sure u have the rite 3.71.PBP along with the two files in the Update to the game folder. It load just like sony frame ware.
At the end press x then manually shut down ur PSP.
There u go 3.71 m33.
Now u can add the 1.50 kernel.
Finito!
No need for the downgrader this cfw is tha best.

Supplicium
October 2nd, 2007, 18:32
Can I use this on a stock working psp with the 3.71 firmware? Do I still need GTA or Lumines?

sammiesosa#1
October 2nd, 2007, 18:48
Can I use this on a stock working psp with the 3.71 firmware? Do I still need GTA or Lumines?

U need pandora battery & magic memory stick. U can only get recovery by having a cfw.
GTA or Lumines is 4 3.50 & lower.

shadow_la05
October 2nd, 2007, 20:20
hey captainmorgan4 i tryied that downgrader but it did not work? i did what the read me told me2 do when i ran psp/game i found a update and a corrupted file or game please help me out thanx

zaiser
October 2nd, 2007, 20:22
Thank you nice program

CaptainMorgan4
October 2nd, 2007, 20:40
Shadow first go on your PSP and go the the left and look for system settings, from there go to system information, then see which firmware you are on. I don't think your on a custom firmware so this application isn't for you, but check your firmware then post back here.

shadow_la05
October 2nd, 2007, 22:45
hey captainmorgan4 i check i have 3.71 but i use 2 have a lower firmware dont remmeber which thou. i upgrade it my psp twice b4 having 3.71. and what do u mean by customfirmware? and sorry 4 asking so many questions im kind of new2 all this psp homebrew and fastloaders

Patrick23465
October 2nd, 2007, 22:55
I signed up just to download your file but I figured I should at least say thanks. Tested and working.

watupgroupie
October 2nd, 2007, 23:27
Well isn't a full brick when you have no recovery menu, well i atlease consider it to be. I personally have fully bricked and it aint no fun and this can't fix it you have to get pandora. Never,ever let stupid theme flashers mess with your flash now kiddies it's a bad mistake and you'll regret it.

CaptainMorgan4
October 3rd, 2007, 00:04
Yeah Shadow this is for 3.71 M33 NOT 3.71, your on a Sony firmware, you need to downgrade. If you want to be able to play emulators and stuff you need to get on a custom firmware. To do so your ONLY choice is to search and do the Pandora Battery procedure. After you downgrade to 1.5 using Pandora then you can go to a custom firmware, for instance 3.71 M33. This application just downgrades the custom firmware 3.71 to 1.5, it's not what you need. Thanks to all you guys who used this and enjoyed it, glad to hear it's of use to some people.

shadow_la05
October 3rd, 2007, 01:23
oh ok so if i do the pandora battery i can use the emulators and stuff right. but does the pandorabattery work on any psp sony firmware? cuz i found the pandora battery but its requirements say i need a customfirmware such as OE,M33, WC or psp with the 1.5 original kernel.

SpooForBrains
October 3rd, 2007, 01:32
oh ok so if i do the pandora battery i can use the emulators and stuff right. but does the pandorabattery work on any psp sony firmware? cuz i found the pandora battery but its requirements say i need a customfirmware such as OE,M33, WC or psp with the 1.5 original kernel.

You need a PSP that can run homebrew - or someone who has access to one - to create a pandora's battery and the accompanying memory stick (you need both for the process to work).

http://www.noobz.eu/joomla/news/information-for-ebay-buyers.html

That page tells you how you can find volunteers willing to help you.

CaptainMorgan4
October 5th, 2007, 01:58
Figured I'd bump this because it's important and a useful app and maybe some people will see it so they don't ask a bunch of stupid questions.

pur3skillzzz
October 5th, 2007, 07:21
This is an EASY way to downgrade your PSP no matter how messed up it is to get it back to 1.5 without using the Pandora Battery and you have to run it through recovery so FULL BRICKS still can't stop this thing. It has to 2 easy steps, just install and run! Please read the README for short but valueable instructions and enjoy having your PSP back, I know I am!

i just got the new slim and light psp (black)

It says

System software: version 3.60

Will this be compatable for me or do i have to do it the hard way?:confused:

CaptainMorgan4
October 5th, 2007, 08:09
Please anyone with questions just refer to PAGE 1 and look at the FIRST POST, I added a "Will I Be Able To Use This" part.

noob_riot
October 5th, 2007, 16:59
I'm sorry, but I'm new at this. I'm planning to pick up a PSP slim today (first psp). I'm looking everywhere and just wanting to figure the best and easiest way to downgrade to play backups and do homebrew. Would this be fine, or should I go with Pandora Battery and Magic Stick. I don't know anybody with a PSP. Sorry for the noob-ness.

CaptainMorgan4
October 5th, 2007, 18:45
Like I said if you have a question REFER to PAGE 1 and READ the FULL FIRST POST, it will ANSWER ALL of YOUR QUESTIONS!

gangsta1991
October 7th, 2007, 07:11
WOooooW I got to say YOU ARE THE BEST MANN THANNXXXXXXXXXXX A LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT i really mean it

mowade3uae
October 7th, 2007, 10:47
please help me i tried to make pandora battrey but i had problem with the battrey and installer files they did not work :( :confused:

mikebeaver
October 7th, 2007, 12:47
Saying this:-

Figured I'd bump this because it's important and a useful app and maybe some people will see it so they don't ask a bunch of stupid questions.

Still get's us this:-

i just got the new slim and light psp (black)

It says

System software: version 3.60

Will this be compatable for me or do i have to do it the hard way?:confused:

Lolz :)

dejkirkby
October 7th, 2007, 12:49
And replies with this:

Please anyone with questions just refer to PAGE 1 and look at the FIRST POST, I added a "Will I Be Able To Use This" part.
rofl

SpooForBrains
October 7th, 2007, 13:01
CaptainMorgan4:

I can't help but notice that his method is exactly the same as that posted by Ratatella in this post (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=526149&postcount=44) which was a direct response to a request from you for help.

I further notice that you repacked it, stripped out his readme, replaced it with your own, and removed all references to Samhain who provided the files used in the first place.

I further notice that you have neglected to credit either in your own news post.

Perhaps you might like to rectify these things?

dejkirkby
October 7th, 2007, 13:03
CaptainMorgan4:

I can't help but notice that his method is exactly the same as that posted by Ratatella in this post (http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=526149&postcount=44) which was a direct response to a request from you for help.

I further notice that you repacked it, stripped out his readme, replaced it with your own, and removed all references to Samhain who provided the files used in the first place.

I further notice that you have neglected to credit either in your own news post.

Perhaps you might like to rectify these things?
Plagarising c*ck!

mikebeaver
October 7th, 2007, 13:05
Plagarising c*ck!

now, now children, play nice....or I'll take your PSP's away and give them to Oxfam ;)

Seems like you "borrowed" some stuff, credit should be given where credit is due though.

Mike..

CaptainMorgan4
October 7th, 2007, 18:09
Oh yeah I found that from the boy and I just made it more easy with the files already in the folders. Then I just made a new readme, that guy that supplied that downgrader in that post didn't know who created it either, he just found it. That's why I didn't give credit to anyone, I'm not sure who made the downgrader but I just made it easier and more simple. You can give credit to whoever, it's just a recovery that just was modified to work for 3.71, not too hard to make. So yeah you can take it however you want but bottomline I really don't care I just wanted my PSP back.

edit: Yeah I just looked at that UPDATED version of his post, before he edited he didn't know who created it so I didn't list a name, enjoy downgrading people and remember read the first post if you have any questions.

vijay
October 8th, 2007, 18:02
This is an EASY way to downgrade your PSP no matter how messed up it is to get it back to 1.5 without using the Pandora Battery and you have to run it through recovery so FULL BRICKS still can't stop this thing. It has to 2 easy steps, just install and run! Please read the README for short but valueable instructions and enjoy having your PSP back, I know I am!

****Will I Be Able To Use This?****

-To use this you must have a regular PSP NO SLIMS
-Must Be Already On a Semi-Bricked 3.71 M33 PSP
-If You Are Bricked You Must be able to Access the Recovery Menu from your PSP (Turn PSP on Holding R-trigger)
-Not Be a Complete Retard
-Test it Before You Ask a Bunch of Pointless Questions Because Your Bricked Your Not Going to Hurt the PSP
hi i have 3.71m33.and i want to downgrade..(BECAUSE MANY MANY ISO AND CSO WONT WORK PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO PLAY THEM)....but its a normal psp(nothing written back of my psp) its fat non ta-xxx type motherboard.and i read somewhere this pack is only for TA--- MOTHERBOARD,S..please tell me i am waiting...thx

SpooForBrains
October 8th, 2007, 19:07
hi i have 3.71m33.and i want to downgrade..(BECAUSE MANY MANY ISO AND CSO WONT WORK PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO PLAY THEM)....but its a normal psp(nothing written back of my psp) its fat non ta-xxx type motherboard.and i read somewhere this pack is only for TA--- MOTHERBOARD,S..please tell me i am waiting...thx

Yes this will work for you.

vijay
October 9th, 2007, 07:18
Thanks Man For All Files.but I Want To Know Is This Work With Non Ta-xxxx Motherboards..i Have A Simple 1.5o Old Psp .nothing Write On My Psp S Back Mother Board Ta--- Or Somthing..is This 3.71m33 Dowengrade Also Work With My Simple Psp...thanks....

CaptainMorgan4
October 9th, 2007, 08:10
Yes it will work but why don't you worry about that when you get on 3.71 M33.

vijay
October 9th, 2007, 16:28
first thanks for your replay...as you said... because i cant able to play many of my iso and cso,s in 3.71m33???i try every setting in recovery menu and xmb but wont work is there a bug in 3.71m33??yes the theme section is really great in this firmwe...so would you please tell me??why my some isos and cso wont work...:confused:

CaptainMorgan4
October 9th, 2007, 16:54
Make sure your using the correct NOUMD in the recovery like you said, set it to the Sony NP900 or whatever and try again. If that doesn't work try a converting your ISO's or something. I only use the Madden 08 iso and it works fine.

vijay
October 9th, 2007, 17:46
i try but nothing work..anyone tell me the setting of 007 from russia with love and need for speed most wanted5-1-0..if these work maybe other also???
3.71m33..:eek: :confused:

vijay
October 9th, 2007, 17:51
try but nothing work..anyone tell me the setting of 007 from russia with love and need for speed most wanted5-1-0..if these work maybe other also???
3.71m33:eek: :mad:

CaptainMorgan4
October 10th, 2007, 08:09
There's a site called www.pspiso.com that might have some people that could help you, that's basically all I can do to help you I don't know why your ISO's aren't working. (my Madden 08 works)

AvengedSevenfold Fan
October 10th, 2007, 19:54
this is not allowed on dcemu, it contains an official sony update.

sneddy
October 10th, 2007, 20:48
how do i find out if mines a 3.71 m33? as when i check the system info it just says version 3.71

CaptainMorgan4
October 10th, 2007, 21:41
No 3.71 M33 is a custom firmware THIS IS NOT FOR YOU, and to AvengedSevenfold Fan be quiet man stop messing with a good thing, snitch.

Mr-S
October 11th, 2007, 16:17
haha i bricked my psp running 3.52 installer through recovery...... then my computer chewwed up my memory card.... now i have 2 wait a week for a new card so i can pandora it... damn

vijay
October 12th, 2007, 11:19
hi captain i think i downgrade to 3.71m33-1.50..and then 1.50-3.52m33 then check the games not working in 3.71m33.what do you say..i downgrade psp through the pack???:confused: :confused: :confused:

stfu
October 12th, 2007, 15:28
myn says corrupt data

stfu
October 12th, 2007, 15:30
it always says corrupt data wen i try download it

stfu
October 12th, 2007, 15:30
This is an EASY way to downgrade your PSP no matter how messed up it is to get it back to 1.5 without using the Pandora Battery and you have to run it through recovery so SEMI-BRICKS can't stop this thing. It has to 2 easy steps, just install and run! Please read the README for short but valueable instructions and enjoy having your PSP back, I know I am!

-If You Are Bricked You Must be able to Access the Recovery Menu from your PSP (Turn PSP on Holding R-trigger)
-Test it Before You Ask a Bunch of Pointless Questions Because Your Bricked Your Not Going to Hurt the PSP
it always says corrupt data wen i try download it

vijay
October 12th, 2007, 17:20
:thumbup: downloading... what?

CaptainMorgan4
October 12th, 2007, 18:55
Vijay I'm not sure what your saying your typing is all messed up, but yeah you can downgrade from 3.71 M33 to 1.5 with this, you can try from 3.52 I don't see there being a big problem. To Stfu, if your downloading it and on your desktop it says corrupted data then you probably need WinRar to extract it, but if your putting it on your PSP and it's corrupt then you need a different program because this one is not for you.

Liquasicc
October 15th, 2007, 07:56
This is an EASY way to downgrade your PSP no matter how messed up it is to get it back to 1.5 without using the Pandora Battery and you have to run it through recovery so SEMI-BRICKS can't stop this thing. It has to 2 easy steps, just install and run! Please read the README for short but valueable instructions and enjoy having your PSP back, I know I am!

hey when i put these files in the update works but the recovery folder is corrupted what can i do?

alexvander
October 15th, 2007, 12:28

lol this wont help some of the people on this site

what if im not on a semi brick will this still work for me? i just dont want to try it and end up with a full brick

Sonicboy 101
October 15th, 2007, 15:24
You don't HAVE to be semi bricked... I used it when my PSP was fine anyway and it worked like a charm.

CaptainMorgan4
October 15th, 2007, 17:30
Yeah this is MEANT for semi-bricked PSP's because the recovery menu is what it's run through and that's all you can access with a semi-brick. But yeah you can use this on a regular 3.71 M33 PSP too. To all the idiots out there looking to see if this runs on they're PSP, first check the FIRST PAGE for information but MAKE SURE YOUR ON 3.71 M33 CUSTOM FIRMWARE. This is NOT for JUST 3.71 SO STOP ASKING PEOPLE, why can't some of you just read?

piplupzero
October 16th, 2007, 03:03
whats a lumines is it a luner patch thing and where can I get it

CaptainMorgan4
October 16th, 2007, 04:19
It's a game or UMD for PSP that you don't need because you can use the Pandora Battery procedure, why do all the stupid people come to me?

phidol
October 16th, 2007, 17:20
i got 3.71 m33-2 ... can i use this with this cfw version? coz this might come in handy incase i brick my unit from customizing. i read in som forums that DG a unit on 3.71 m33 will result to bricking or messed-up idstorage...if im not mistaken and remember it right.

CaptainMorgan4
October 16th, 2007, 19:38
Yeah you can use this to go back to 1.5, have fun!

dette
October 17th, 2007, 09:14
Ummm
wait does this only work on a semi brick?
because i was thinking about going back to 1.50 then up to 3.52 M33 -4

Asuki
October 17th, 2007, 10:20
Captain, your the man!
I was afraid i'd be stuck with a semi/full brick after I fiddled with the resource folder, but now I'm back!

pmh
October 17th, 2007, 15:34
thanks this saved my psp :D i am forever gratefull :D

Sonicboy 101
October 17th, 2007, 15:36
Ummm
wait does this only work on a semi brick?
because i was thinking about going back to 1.50 then up to 3.52 M33 -4

Nope, it doesn't have to be semi-bricked.

dette
October 17th, 2007, 19:58
Ok sweet
i need to downgrade soo i might use this.. unless i just use pandora or the regular recovery menu...

CaptainMorgan4
October 18th, 2007, 19:40
Well this is the easiest way to downgrade so I suggest using this, and to all the people your welcome, I was very happy to get my PSP back too so I understand you.

dette
October 18th, 2007, 21:45
well
i just used pandora....
i think its probably safer

CaptainMorgan4
October 18th, 2007, 22:08
Safer? There isn't a way to brick using this downgrader, this way is simpilar though all you do is put 2 files in the GAME folder and then click X in the recovery menu and your back to 1.5 in less than 2min. Glad to see your back but I think you should have used this but it's cool.

rahman530
October 19th, 2007, 15:23
thakn you so much this is going to be helpfull, yesterday i just got my pSP to 3.52m33-4 and earlier today i upgrade to 3.71m33-2 not knowing that XMB themse for 3.52 dont work for 3.71, i semi-bricked it, so thank you very much

CaptainMorgan4
October 20th, 2007, 01:05
No problem glad I could help you, now if any of you want to help me please visit this thread PLEASE.

http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=534020#post534020

vijay
October 22nd, 2007, 13:55
hi captain how are you.. i have pocket fritz-2 chess ..for pocket pc..PLEASE TELL ME any way to ... convert pocket pc based game into psp iso or cso or any psp..format:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: thx captain sir

CaptainMorgan4
October 22nd, 2007, 21:03
I'm not sure if that will work, I'm not sure all together about Pocket PC so sorry I can't help you.

vijay
October 23rd, 2007, 15:44
Yes Sir But Any Way To Change Games In Psp Format??:) :d :d

vick5525
October 30th, 2007, 00:14
Hiii...i tried doing this but it said corrupted data

CaptainMorgan4
October 30th, 2007, 04:49
Your probably not on a custom firmware, please read the first post before saying it doesn't work.

vijay
October 30th, 2007, 15:18
how you try this??:thumbup: :thumbup:

nkm
November 2nd, 2007, 15:16
i need help fast.I have a 3.71 brick psp and I need a site wear I can get a downgrader

CaptainMorgan4
November 2nd, 2007, 16:16
Are you on 3.71 M33 or just 3.71? If you are just on firmware 3.71 you need to do the Pandora Battery process. That's the only way to recover from that firmware, unless your on the M33 3.71, in which you could use this. Good luck, just go google Pandora's Battery.

factor remix
November 2nd, 2007, 20:04
hey captain... do youknow if it works in a 3.71 m33-2?

I hate this m33 firmwares, I just want to go back to 3.03 OE-C

CaptainMorgan4
November 2nd, 2007, 21:06
Yeah go ahead and use it, sorry I didn't hit you earlier but I was washing my Civic.

factor remix
November 2nd, 2007, 21:17
no problem.. :D

vijay
November 5th, 2007, 15:24
HI captain sir ..DO YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHERE I FOUND OLD NINTENDO GAMES LIKE --SPARTAN X,,DONKY KONG,,1942,,MARIO(AND ALL) ETC IN ONE PACK...FOR PSP..:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:THX

vijay
November 5th, 2007, 15:44
HI captain sir ..DO YOU PLEASE TELL ME WHERE I FOUND OLD NINTENDO GAMES LIKE --SPARTAN X,,DONKY KONG,,1942,,MARIO(AND ALL) ETC IN ONE PACK...FOR PSP..:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:THX

CaptainMorgan4
November 5th, 2007, 17:29
You want NES games?, please don't double post and post annoying posts please. If you want to know how to get Nes games PM me, I can help you out.

vijay
November 6th, 2007, 14:15
sorry sir i don,t know that this is not allow..and double post is just computer mistake...:o

CaptainMorgan4
November 6th, 2007, 18:47
Vijay I sent you a PM regarding the roms, please check that out and good luck.

eldezro
November 9th, 2007, 12:53
my downloads of this file are always corrupted, as in they stop about 90 percent of the way so i cant unzip it. can anyone pm it to me?

CaptainMorgan4
November 9th, 2007, 18:09
Umm I just tried the file, it downloaded 100%, maybe try restarting your computer or something.

snowboardxbum
November 10th, 2007, 01:30
You Are A Psp Life Saver

Super6mix
November 10th, 2007, 20:30
yeah well it bricked my psp.... GRRRRRRRRRRR... damn thing just turns off during Flashing... WTF.... thisn is my first Brick..

Thank you...
>:(

CaptainMorgan4
November 10th, 2007, 20:49
No problem glad I could help, this program was obviously used by someone who doesn't know what they're doing. They didn't meet the proper requirements so he shouldn't have used this program but instead he did and now he's bricked. I'm happy to brick anyone who is stupid enough not to read and see if what they are doing is right for them. Super6mix you obviously weren't on 3.71 M33 or you didn't follow the easiest instructions ever. No one before you has bricked and judging by this being your first post you either are lying or just an idiot, take your pick. Either way I'm happy to have another person who doesn't know what they're doing and is too lazy to try to figure out stuff be bricked, keeps em away from annoying us regulars.

slowpy
November 11th, 2007, 02:46
well this work on 3.71 m33-3? plz reply

CaptainMorgan4
November 11th, 2007, 04:45
Yes go ahead, should work no problem.

scumbo
November 13th, 2007, 12:43
Hi,I am new for this staff.
I have got a psp with 2.71 se software and after I removed the battery for a week the psp bricked.I can still enter the recovery menu but with the files in the proper place I still cannot load the 1.5 software. After 30sec the psp goes off and there is no action of led's flashing.

CaptainMorgan4
November 13th, 2007, 21:59
You need Pandora's Battery for that scenario, good luck and google is your friend.

quiksilve
November 14th, 2007, 03:29
Thanks captainMorgan, you da man for the file.

Got my favorite emulators running again with this file, after switching back to 3.52 m33-2:thumbup:

scumbo
November 14th, 2007, 09:47
CaptinMorgan4 ,Can it be done with only one original battery and one memory stick

CaptainMorgan4
November 14th, 2007, 21:57
Yes all you need to be able to get this to work is to be able to access the recovery menu, doesn't matter what memory stick or battery your using.

scumbo
November 15th, 2007, 14:22
Yes all you need to be able to get this to work is to be able to access the recovery menu, doesn't matter what memory stick or battery your using.

But i can access the recovery menu but when I try to load the EBOOT nothing happens but after 20 sec the psp goes off.

CaptainMorgan4
November 15th, 2007, 20:10
Are you on 3.71 M33?

dali360
November 17th, 2007, 15:25
hy.i am new in psp world, and i have firmware 3.71.i want to downgrade to 1.50 but i dont how to downgrade and i want to know is there posbilty that my psp block???please i need answer!!!!!!!!

cal360
November 17th, 2007, 15:34
Yes there is, you need another PSP that can already run homebrew though. Just quick search pandoras battery. It is possible with all PSPs don't worry.

scumbo
November 19th, 2007, 09:26
Are you on 3.71 M33?

No I am on 2.71se

Choby
November 20th, 2007, 21:48
:confused:
I HAVE A QUESTION:

I am on 3.71M33 [NOT BRICKED]

I want to downgrade to 1.5 so I can then upgrade to 3.40o-ea.

My question is: Will this downgrade work for an Non-Bricked 3.71 M33? :confused:

Sonicboy 101
November 20th, 2007, 21:52
Yes.

Choby
November 20th, 2007, 21:54
How do you know?

Sonicboy 101
November 20th, 2007, 21:55
I've used it before on a non-bricked 3.71 M33 PSP.
It works as long as you know what you're doing.

Choby
November 20th, 2007, 21:58
What about 3.71 M33-2?

Sonicboy 101
November 20th, 2007, 22:00
Yeah, it should be OK.

Choby
November 20th, 2007, 22:02
Okay, thanks pal.

Choby
November 20th, 2007, 22:04
Damn! I just read on his first post it says:

Gonna have to find another solution.

Sonicboy 101
November 20th, 2007, 22:07
You don't HAVE to be semi bricked. I already said that lol. Look here:

Yeah this is MEANT for semi-bricked PSP's because the recovery menu is what it's run through and that's all you can access with a semi-brick. But yeah you can use this on a regular 3.71 M33 PSP too. To all the idiots out there looking to see if this runs on they're PSP, first check the FIRST PAGE for information but MAKE SURE YOUR ON 3.71 M33 CUSTOM FIRMWARE. This is NOT for JUST 3.71 SO STOP ASKING PEOPLE, why can't some of you just read?
Captainmorgan please update the first post saying this.

T4nks
November 20th, 2007, 23:05
I installed it on my psp, and ran the installation, but it still says i have firmware 3.71 Have I done something wrong?

p.s it goes on the psp startup screen then a message pops up saying "This game could not be started. (80020148)

SHR
November 21st, 2007, 00:38
Can I just check that I'm doing this right?

It never seems to have any effect.

I hold R and turn my PSP on to enter the recovery menu. I toggle the USB on, and copy the two folders into PSP/GAME. Then I use "Run program at /PSP/GAME/RECOVERY/EBOOT.PHP.

Then the screen goes dark, and the top light on the left flashes orange a couple of times. Then the PSP boots as normal, and I go to check the firmware, only to find that it's still 3.71 m33-2.

Any ideas about what's wrong?

ice_storme
November 21st, 2007, 14:50
Can I just check that I'm doing this right?

It never seems to have any effect.

I hold R and turn my PSP on to enter the recovery menu. I toggle the USB on, and copy the two folders into PSP/GAME. Then I use "Run program at /PSP/GAME/RECOVERY/EBOOT.PHP.

Then the screen goes dark, and the top light on the left flashes orange a couple of times. Then the PSP boots as normal, and I go to check the firmware, only to find that it's still 3.71 m33-2.

Any ideas about what's wrong?

Make sure you have the file(s) placed in the correct folders and that the folders are labled correctly and placed in the right directory on your memory stick pro duo.

Sonicboy 101
November 21st, 2007, 14:52
I installed it on my psp, and ran the installation, but it still says i have firmware 3.71 Have I done something wrong?

p.s it goes on the psp startup screen then a message pops up saying "This game could not be started. (80020148)

This is for 3.71 M33. Read the title.

ice_storme
November 21st, 2007, 14:56
Just a quick question. If this proess was to somehow brick your PSP, could one be able to restore one's own backup of his or her NAND to the motherboard of the PSP to return the system back to it's previous state? Exactly how difficult is it to restore a NAND on your own PSP using either Pandora Battery with a logical restore or Dark_AleX's Desperatar del Cementerio V3 with a physical restore? What is the difference between the two types of restores? (Logical & Physical) I know how to go about backing up the NAND for my unit, that much is simple, but how would I restore a NAND dump from NAND-DUMP.bin on the memorystick using either process? Is it even safe? I would greatly apperciate anyones feedback on this mattter. Thanks.

radwano
November 21st, 2007, 19:27
i have 3.71 m33-3 is it stil posible

Vampiric Inuyasha
November 23rd, 2007, 19:42
I would assume so Rad. Before coming across this thread I posted a thread about a problem I have which people thought wasn't about the firmware. Anyway I thought upgrading to -3 would fix my problem but it didn't, hopefully this will solve my problems. I just wish people would read the first post, and read that if your firmware doesn't have M33 at the end then this won't work for you.

CaptainMorgan4
November 23rd, 2007, 19:52
This will work for any fat PSP that is on 3.71 M33 bricked or non bricked.

torrvakhri
November 24th, 2007, 18:27
Hey thanx captain, it WORKS.

elboricua
November 24th, 2007, 18:43
will it work if you have the 3.72

CaptainMorgan4
November 24th, 2007, 18:51
No you must be on M33, stop being an idiot and READ the first post.

darter183a
November 24th, 2007, 19:33
Hello I am trying to get gpSP to work I have BIOS and config_text. I have my rom in the gpsp file and win I start it crashes. I'm using 1.5fw. Could you guys please provide answers.

CaptainMorgan4
November 24th, 2007, 23:51
Wrong thread please don't post spam here.

mystah_danger
November 26th, 2007, 22:44
wow thanks dude. I'm new to this psp hacking thing so yeah really appreciate the help.

gamer193
November 29th, 2007, 20:49
im a complete noob and i was wondering were do u put the stuff and how do u do it.

thanks

CaptainMorgan4
November 29th, 2007, 22:22
Just download this and read the file that says, and check this because it's confusing READ ME! People come on stop being idiots, and secondly stop using these stupid ass words like noob. I mean are you a virgin and just want everyone to know it? That word is so stupid and I'm so tired of hearing it, like you guys are completely oblivious to how stupid you sound when you say it. Anyway I have to watch my Packers beat the cowboys tonight so yeah lets go PACKERS!

jag007
November 30th, 2007, 08:04
having problems downloading the zip file 3.71 M33-1.5.zip is there another link i can use for the download?

pmurphy
December 2nd, 2007, 00:02
Thanks CaptainMorgan4 !!!

Your downgrade files are exactly what I needed. I'm finally back to good ol' stable 3.52 M33-4 and staying far far away from 3.71 M33-2. My homebrew, PSX games and everything else is back !!!

Thanks again you ARE the Captain !

shawn23
December 2nd, 2007, 00:13
It worked for me! got my PSP back to 1.50
THANKS!

Necro Star
December 3rd, 2007, 22:01
does putting nand on your memory stick or dumping to flash dangerous. I want to keep the nand but dont want to risk bricking my psp slim. By the way, has anyone bricked converting their slims to m33-2?

thesvart
December 5th, 2007, 22:59
yes! now I can start hackin from the beginning again... :thumbup:

Ganon007
December 8th, 2007, 18:23
Thanks a lot man. Exactly what I was looking for. Worked like a charm! :)

CaptainMorgan4
December 8th, 2007, 19:05
No problem glad I could help, I was so happy to get mine back so I know the feeling.

Tithe AD
December 8th, 2007, 20:45
Hi,been a silent hacker since the start and have been away from the scene for a few months.Upgraded my oe to 3.71-3 everything game and emu wise seems to run fine and i even used cxmb theme via flash0.
Why does everyone want to downgrade again?Is there something i have missed?thx.

PSP68
December 9th, 2007, 07:42
It worked! thank you!:thumbup:
And Tithe AD, ive flashed my psp twice and both times i cant access to xmb, only recovery, and i even dont know what im doing wrong!

hellboythecool
December 12th, 2007, 02:05
thanks CaptainMorgan4!!! but i would like to ask you if 3.71m33-2 can make pandora battery???

ellswortha101
December 12th, 2007, 02:34
I do not want to offend anyone, but if someone is smart enough to get M33 on their psp they would know how to do this

ellswortha101
December 12th, 2007, 02:37
thanks CaptainMorgan4!!! but i would like to ask you if 3.71m33-2 can make pandora battery???

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes indead it can, but if you haven't already download the 1.5 kernal plugin get it here
http://exophase.com/files/psp/150kernel_addon2.rar
THIS IS IMPORTANT IF U DONT HAVE IT

SuicidalLoveNote
December 13th, 2007, 05:26
my 3.71 m33 was glitchy, so i decided to try your thing. It downgraded, although now, the screen stays black when i turn it on. Please help me.

CaptainMorgan4
December 13th, 2007, 05:44
You are bricked, can you access the recovery menu at all? If you can just try this again and you should be fine, not sure what went wrong. Make sure this time after you downgrade you go straight to the system settings to configure your PSP back, sometime that can be the issue, try again and tell me what you get.

jimzydoodah
December 13th, 2007, 19:52
THANK YoU SOO MUCH!!! I really screwed up my 3.71 and didnt save the flash! this has saved me!!!

help plz
December 14th, 2007, 05:14
will this be able to restore ur flash0 cause i accidentally deleted a few of my programs

CaptainMorgan4
December 14th, 2007, 06:11
No there's nothing for that.

Romanation
December 16th, 2007, 18:13
Any ideas if this work on a 3.71m33-4

Trying to get my emulators to work and having no luck so gonna try 3.52m33

Any replies appreciated ;)

Romanation
December 16th, 2007, 23:20
Yes. It does. I tried it :)

Now on 3.52m33-4

Thanks CaptainMorgan for the file ;)

CaptainMorgan4
December 17th, 2007, 00:41
No problem, yeah this will work on all 3.71 custom firmwares.

klone111
December 19th, 2007, 23:45
my psp is being gay an it only runs the red file called x.zy and when i run it it says game could not be read

!llumInatI
December 20th, 2007, 17:13
hi how can is downgrade my psp with this i have a normal havent done anything, only upgraded it with the original psp updates to the newest till now!
my psp is the japan version in white!

Super6mix
December 21st, 2007, 03:57
you can't... you will need Pandora..
find a hack PSP with 1.50 or CFW. then make the Pandora battery. then you will be able to downgrade your PSP..

sorry that's the only way..

vijay
December 23rd, 2007, 12:41
hi captain how are you..any new psp firmware like 3.71m33-4 or 3.80 etc:thumbup::thumbup:..:thumbup:;)

vijay
December 23rd, 2007, 12:43
any downgrader for 3.71m33-2 to 1.5....:rolleyes:

CaptainMorgan4
December 23rd, 2007, 21:29
Read the first post this will downgrade any 3.71 M33 1-4. 3.80 no, maybe when the M33 one comes out, we'll see.

Steel_Snake
January 1st, 2008, 21:04
I'm having a problem, I run the program but it says it can't find UPDATE.PBP?

Steel_Snake
January 1st, 2008, 21:19
ok when i look in the file while in the ZIP folder i see the update.pbp but i can't seem to move it, as if it doesn't exist. When i try to extract them it says the file UPDATE.PBP is corrupt.

CaptainMorgan4
January 1st, 2008, 23:41
Try re-downloading it, or download it from a a different computer, there's just a corrupt file your getting. That link on the first page was just updated last week so it should be fine.

lollero
January 2nd, 2008, 13:08
I was halfway into making a pandora battery when I found this here thread, a nice little package you've there, mang. Saved me a lotta trouble.

Oh yeah, the update.pbp was reported as corrupted by winrar, so you might wanna look into it. peace

vijay
January 2nd, 2008, 15:07
;):D:rolleyes::rofl: HI CAPTAIN WISH YOU AND ALL A VERY VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR...THANK,S FOR YOUR SUPPORT...:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

CaptainMorgan4
January 2nd, 2008, 19:57
I just tested the download myself and got no issues, can anyone else report if the update.pbp is corrupt for them? I refreshed this link last week I don't see what the problem is.

dette
January 3rd, 2008, 09:18
Yes the UPDATE.pbp is corrupted just download a normal 1.50 update pbp and rename it and you will be good

CaptainMorgan4
January 3rd, 2008, 19:10
Okay I fixed the file again, but strangly it wouldn't let me upload it for a link in the post even though it's 13mb. So I replaced it with a more secure rapidshare link, if anyone has problems please tell me. Enjoy downgrading guys and getting those PSP's back.

mrdeamz
January 10th, 2008, 03:17
thanx for this man!!! i got a semi brick and my gf's psp wouldnt run the pandora program so i thought i had to drive across town to get my cuzins psp but ran into this and it saved me thanx a butt load man!!!

jinpy
January 11th, 2008, 00:39
:/ it keeps saying that the download session is invalid and wont work :(. Can someone help?

jinpy
January 11th, 2008, 01:00
do you have an alternate link? rapidshare seems to have something against me or sumthin.

CaptainMorgan4
January 11th, 2008, 02:19
I tried again to upload the file onto here on DCEMU but it failed again for some odd reason, so I added another link, hope that helps you.

jinpy
January 11th, 2008, 03:28
Thanks so much! Im so glad to be able to play my psp again:thumbup:

Archadder
January 15th, 2008, 09:25
hmmm... the files are giving me some grief.
while flashing, it says that i have an error 800100 loading lflash_fatmat.prx and ipl_update.prx, then its says it has an error opening update/pbp then at the end tells me that the psar is corrupted, or something. anyhow, im just trying to figure out whats going on and seeing if i can get anymore help.

h4rm337
January 18th, 2008, 16:40
would this happen to work on 3.80 M33-4?

CaptainMorgan4
January 18th, 2008, 22:51
Archadder try downloading the file again, maybe from the other link and then try again (make sure you delete the previous files off your memory stick before trying again). H4rm337 this should work on 3.80 M33, give it a try and tell me your results, I don't see any reason why it won't work.

HOSTMARCEL
January 19th, 2008, 21:15
how do i load it in recovery?

HOSTMARCEL
January 19th, 2008, 21:16
iam in recovery but cannot find it i put it on psp/game/update

h4rm337
January 19th, 2008, 21:25
ill try as soon as i can

CaptainMorgan4
January 19th, 2008, 21:34
Hostmarcel please check to see if you did everything right in the README file that came with the package, and h4rm337 thanks and please tell me your results. Hostmarcel when you go to recovery just click down twice till you get to the option that says "Run program at /PSP/GAME/RECOVERY/EBOOT.PBP" then click X on that option to run this downgrader.

HOSTMARCEL
January 19th, 2008, 21:40
i did and the screen freeze black what my bro done is he downloaded a costum theme and had to make space in flash0 so he deleted all files and pasted the theme files in there and when he tryed to load it froze so now he ended up with a bricked psp can he still use the downgrader and if so what am i doing wrong and thx alot for all the replys ;)

HOSTMARCEL
January 19th, 2008, 21:46
i found out i had to rename the folder UPDATE to RECOVER than it loaded and said doing preperation then it froze -.-

CaptainMorgan4
January 19th, 2008, 21:49
Listen read the FIRST POST again and make sure you reach all the requirements and that you have a PSP1000 (fat). Then read the entire README file again and just follow it CAREFULLY, your doing something wrong so find out what it is, I can't help you anymore then that.

HOSTMARCEL
January 19th, 2008, 21:53
i do have a psp fat that had 3.71m33-3 firmware i did read the RED ME file i do have all requirements

i will try and do again thx for your help ;)

holla2k
January 19th, 2008, 23:27
Not working for me. I have a 3.71m33-4 semi bricked phat psp. I can access recovery menu. I used another psp(ofw) to add the recovery and update folders to the ms. I then went to recovery menu and tried to run the eboot but all i get is a black screen.

I somehow messed something up in the flash0. Thats why i have a semi brick. I downloaeed a flash0 back up but i still get a blank screen whenever i try to start up my psp.

Like i said i can access recovery menu. I can't make a pandora battery because i dont have another cfw enabled psp. Any help?

deco147
January 19th, 2008, 23:29
tryed this on 3.80 m33-4 didnt work

just lots of words like panic and stuff lol

psp still worked fine after tho

CaptainMorgan4
January 20th, 2008, 00:10
Holla2k try putting the files on the memory stick from the recovery menu (use the toggle USB option) and just hook your PSP up to the PC like you would normally. Then just try again, please people make sure your doing everything right, this downgrader works so get it to work for you.

philcamlib
January 26th, 2008, 03:02
i got it to work throuch the recovery part

--all it is -is just papupdatever xyz but through recovery and its way better

it worked on 3.80m33-5

:D

chuchugaga
January 26th, 2008, 11:55
I have 3.80 m33-5 and when I run the program from the recovery menu I get the error "The game could not be started. (8002013C)" which according to another site means "Library not found."
Help. :confused:

boo128
January 26th, 2008, 16:35
I have 3.80 m33-5 and when I run the program from the recovery menu I get the error "The game could not be started. (8002013C)" which according to another site means "Library not found."
Help. :confused:

If you have a fat PSP (PSP 1000) then you need to install the 1.50 Kernel Addon for 3.80 from Dark_Alex first, and then enable it through the recovery menu...

That said, so far I have only had success with the one in the UPDATE folder (but only after adding the ipl_update.prx & lflash_fatfmt.prx files to the folder) - not too sure what I must be doing wrong as I cannot get it to run under the RECOVERY menu (from the RECOVERY folder), the screen goes black, the ms flashes briefly and then nothing...:confused:

Still it does work under the update folder so I have actually got a working 1.50 OFW PSP :thumbup:

chuchugaga
January 26th, 2008, 16:50
If you have a fat PSP (PSP 1000) then you need to install the 1.50 Kernel Addon for 3.80 from Dark_Alex first, and then enable it through the recovery menu...

That said, so far I have only had success with the one in the UPDATE folder (but only after adding the ipl_update.prx & lflash_fatfmt.prx files to the folder) - not too sure what I must be doing wrong as I cannot get it to run under the RECOVERY menu (from the RECOVERY folder), the screen goes black, the ms flashes briefly and then nothing...:confused:

Still it does work under the update folder so I have actually got a working 1.50 OFW PSP :thumbup:

Yeah when I run it from the XMB i get an error saying missing ipl_update.prx & lflash_fatfmt.prx files. So do I get those two files or the kernel add-on or what?

boo128
January 26th, 2008, 17:02
You definitely need to have the ipl_update.prx & lflash_fatfmt.prx files to run this under the update folder from the game menu from the XMB (the 1.50 kernel addon does not seem to be a necessity tho - just tried it without...)

Edit: Ok, you do need the 1.50 kernel addon if you do it through the recovery menu, just not if you can get to the XMB and run the PSP Update ver X.yz file under the game menu...

CaptainMorgan4
January 26th, 2008, 22:37
Well I've updated the first post alot from people's conversations and issues so if anyone is having trouble please check it out.

chuchugaga
January 27th, 2008, 11:15
You definitely need to have the ipl_update.prx & lflash_fatfmt.prx files to run this under the update folder from the game menu from the XMB (the 1.50 kernel addon does not seem to be a necessity tho - just tried it without...)

Edit: Ok, you do need the 1.50 kernel addon if you do it through the recovery menu, just not if you can get to the XMB and run the PSP Update ver X.yz file under the game menu...

I can run the update through the XMB, so where do I get the ipl_update.prx & lflash_fatfmt.prx files and where do I put them?

boo128
January 27th, 2008, 15:00
You can get the prx files here (http://mihd.net/cnsebp) and they need to be installed into the \PSP\GAME\UPDATE folder

As I said earlier, I still have not had success in getting this to work from the recovery menu - just the XMB...

chuchugaga
January 27th, 2008, 16:11
You can get the prx files here (http://mihd.net/cnsebp) and they need to be installed into the \PSP\GAME\UPDATE folder

As I said earlier, I still have not had success in getting this to work from the recovery menu - just the XMB...

Works brilliantly, thanks!
And in completely unrelated news, is it safe for me to install 3.71 m33 directly on 1.5?

CaptainMorgan4
January 27th, 2008, 17:13
Yes but then you have to do 3.71 m33-4 after that, why not just go to 3.80 m33.

chuchugaga
January 27th, 2008, 17:28
Because I already had 3.80 m33, I needed 3.71 m33-4 because I wanted to watch YouTube on my PSP and PSPTube didn't work on 3.80, it said "PSPTube for CFW 3.71."

etc.

CaptainMorgan4
January 27th, 2008, 18:21
PSPTube works on 3.80 M33, get the 1/14/08 version of psptube it works fine on my 3.80 M33.

chuchugaga
January 28th, 2008, 11:48
PSPTube works on 3.80 M33, get the 1/14/08 version of psptube it works fine on my 3.80 M33.

OR this new version released 27th of January, lemme try that first.
http://dl.qj.net/PSPTube=20080127=PSP=Homebrew=Applications/pg/12/fid/15782/catid/151

Edit: okay scrap that, that's only for the slim PSPs.

chuchugaga
January 28th, 2008, 12:23
Okay listen to this:

PSPTube didn't seem to work on my CFW so I downgraded my PSP 3.80 m33-5 to 1.50 after much googling to find a way without Pandora, then I upgraded to 3.52 m33, then 3.52 m33-4, then 3.71 m33-4, and reran PSPTube which still didn't work @ I couldn't find a place to type my search in, which was the earlier problem. Then I realized that I was in the Favorites folder and all I had to do in the first place was to press select to switch to YouTube and then enter my search.
Brilliant.

boo128
January 28th, 2008, 13:48
Has anyone had success in running this under the Recovery menu on 3.80 M33-5 yet?

If so please can you advise of which files need to be in what folder, as I still have not had success in running it from there (I can run it perfectly fine from the XMB with the added prx's quoted above)

If it is any help, I am currently running 3.80 M33-5 with the 1.50 Kernel add on (it is a Phat PSP TA-081)

CaptainMorgan4
January 28th, 2008, 19:38
I hate to sound rhude but why does it matter if you can just already do it from the XMB?

boo128
January 29th, 2008, 13:56
Reason because, if I get a semi-brick, I will not be able to get to the XMB - I just wanted to be lazy and have an alternate option to the Pandora for downgrading if things go wrong...

bern2707
January 30th, 2008, 22:34
this is a good thread, but i cant get it working, On 3.80 m33-5, Ive done the 3.80 1.5 addon, and then run this program, I get a lot of errors and at the end it says press x, And nothing happens, i have to take the battery out, and put back in, then im still on 3.80 m33-5, Im trying this on my fat psp,

Looks like boo128 has the same prob, Does it just not work on 3.80 m33-5 ?

CaptainMorgan4
January 30th, 2008, 23:30
No it works just make sure your files that you downloaded from here aren't corrupt or something. Just review everything carefully and try again, if it doesn't work for you try boo128 XMB way.

bern2707
January 31st, 2008, 00:04
Ive never heard of boo128 (XMB,) I managed to find it and download it, and get seplugins and a readme tgt file, If thats correct, Where do i put these,

CaptainMorgan4
January 31st, 2008, 01:34
No Boo128 the guy that you mentioned in your last post. I was trying to say use his method, from doing this downgrader from the XMB. I suggest you PM him, and see if he can help you out.

bern2707
January 31st, 2008, 05:15
Thanks, I meant what does XMB stand for, Ive tried a few ways to downgrade, All failed, CHEERS ANYWAY

No_one_in_particular
January 31st, 2008, 05:22
XMB is the menu-system on the PSP. So when you're scrolling left or right, and eventually up and down to choose whatever on your PSP, that's using the XMB.

mohis
February 2nd, 2008, 10:42
Does this work with the new Custom Firmware released, 3.90M33? Thanks

boo128
February 2nd, 2008, 13:35
@mohis No this just shows up as corrupt data under the 3.90 M33 CFW (tested on a Phat with the 1.50 Kernel Add On installed)

mohis
February 2nd, 2008, 14:03
@mohis No this just shows up as corrupt data under the 3.90 M33 CFW (tested on a Phat with the 1.50 Kernel Add On installed)

THANKS

boo128
February 5th, 2008, 09:05
Update
This will work on the 3.90 M33 firmware with the 1.50 Kernel Add On installed, but ONLY from the XMB - to make it work you need to copy the prx files (from the post on page 21 of this thread) into the PSP\GAME\UPDATE folder first.:thumbup:

Still not had success as yet to make it work from the Recovery menu though...:confused:

badboybungi
February 12th, 2008, 08:46
erm so could i use this on 3.90 m33 because half the game i play on 3.90 m33 don't work but works on 3.71 m33 when i first had it

vijay
March 16th, 2008, 15:40
its a long time ..hope you fine....;):cool::thumbup:

CaptainMorgan4
March 16th, 2008, 17:54
Haven't killed myself just yet.

trun21
July 6th, 2008, 07:06
where can i get the 2 files?

trun21
July 6th, 2008, 07:08
i have a semi brick psp that wont boot up but still can go to recovery.but will the 2 files work?if they do,can you tell me where can i get it.i have a 3.71m33-2

trun21
July 6th, 2008, 07:25
Thanks Cap

radioactivemario
December 25th, 2008, 01:10
It's not running. I copied the files to the GAME>RECOVERY folder and it says "The game could not be started. (8002013C)" Please, I need my psp, it's really one of the few things I have that I can talk to my friends with. I copied all of the files correctly, and it still won't run. I'm using CFW 5.00 M33-4. I need help.

chikin
May 15th, 2009, 00:19
dude, u r the best. this saved my psp. thnx man