PDA

View Full Version : Help!!!!Blue screen keep appearing!!!!!!!

asics64
October 2nd, 2007, 18:25
hi all

i have got this blue screen on my psp.I jus cannot solve the problem,i press O and it does not go back to default setting but instead it keep showing up the blue screen..i have try using the pandora battery and stick...I dunnoe whether did i do anything wrong...Everything was good till the part when there was this error when the magic stick is writing ipl to psp to v1.5 and when it is 100% ..it state that "write to system.dreg" fail...i wonder why does this happen ?
ANd anyone noe how to help me ?

cal360
October 2nd, 2007, 18:32
I'm not too sure, but it may be pretty serious.

Chameleon
October 2nd, 2007, 18:43
system.dreg deals with your settings, so if that does not get written your settings will become corrupt, so thats why the blue screen pops up.

instead of just installing the 1.5 subset through pandora, I recomend to install it fully ;)

asics64
October 2nd, 2007, 18:49
system.dreg deals with your settings, so if that does not get written your settings will become corrupt, so thats why the blue screen pops up.

instead of just installing the 1.5 subset through pandora, I recomend to install it fully ;)

so how do i do that ?could u advise ?

Saracchini
October 2nd, 2007, 20:12
Your flash1 become corrupted. My PSP have a wild flash1 which aways throw me BSOD if PSP is shut dow for much time.

It worked for me after a semi-brick:

1)Downgrade with Pandora to 1.50 (not the restore NAND option)
2)Restore factory defaults.
3)Install an OE/M33 firmware
Then are two possible steps wich can solve your problem :

a)Enable flash1 in recovery and delete everything. Then restart PSP.
b)Format flash1 by recovery (run Flash1 Formatter by GAME/RECOVERY or in the corresponding option at Advanced Menu in Recovery)

Both worked for me when my PSP starts a BSOD frenzy.
I dont know if is dangerous format flash1 in FAT format using Windows , some people say it works too but i never tried.

Sadly.. my BSOD frenzy returns after some weeks.

Chameleon
October 2nd, 2007, 22:17
use this (http://dl.qj.net/Pandora-Installer-for-3.xx-PSP-Homebrew-Applications/pg/12/fid/14675/catid/151) if you can, it installs everything not just the subset.

V3N0M
October 2nd, 2007, 22:32
I would suggest getting the newest official version of Pandora and using the "last resort method" ( as Dark_Alex refers to it ) of restoring your PSP. ( It’s the option that has the word “Dangerous” next to it. ;) )

You’ll need a dump of your own nand so hopefully you have a dumped copy of your nand from which you can use it to restore your PSP. I’m not completely sure if you can use a nand off of a different PSP. It will perform a very dangerous physical format of the flash. ( Not the normal logical format. )

This worked for me when I used the new buggy version of Pandora and it had put my PSP in a similar situation. They released a fix which has this option. I know this sucks but keep in mind your PSP can't get any worse so you really have nothing to lose. Plus I was able to fix my PSP through this method so you should be able to too. Here I'll upload the newest official version of Pandora to help you out…

asics64
October 3rd, 2007, 11:24
I would suggest getting the newest official version of Pandora and using the "last resort method" ( as Dark_Alex refers to it ) of restoring your PSP. ( It’s the option that has the word “Dangerous” next to it. ;) )

You’ll need a dump of your own nand so hopefully you have a dumped copy of your nand from which you can use it to restore your PSP. I’m not completely sure if you can use a nand off of a different PSP. It will perform a very dangerous physical format of the flash. ( Not the normal logical format. )

This worked for me when I used the new buggy version of Pandora and it had put my PSP in a similar situation. They released a fix which has this option. I know this sucks but keep in mind your PSP can't get any worse so you really have nothing to lose. Plus I was able to fix my PSP through this method so you should be able to too. Here I'll upload the newest official version of Pandora to help you out…

i have already try it...but the same thing happen..When updating the registry, it say cannot write system.dreg..What is the matter ?SObSOb