July 7th, 2005, 11:13
yeah, i'm listening to 5 live now.

souLLy has been posting at dcemulation.com, it all very close to where he works

wraggster
July 7th, 2005, 11:17
jesus its so upsetting

Darksaviour69
July 7th, 2005, 11:18
no one has said yet, but its looks like terrists, can't be the IRA, not there style and its too big! it looks like Al Qaeda... timed for the G8?

wraggster
July 7th, 2005, 11:24
6 bomb blasts confirmed

My heart goes out to everybody in London :(

Darksaviour69
July 7th, 2005, 11:27
1055 A doctor tells Reuters there are at least 90 casualties at Aldgate stationbbc news

edit:
Swindon and Brighton railway stations evacuated because of security incidents.

Darksaviour69
July 7th, 2005, 12:19
a european Al Qaeda group have posted on a website that they have done it!

Darksaviour69
July 7th, 2005, 16:44
33 confirmed dead, from the tube. more on the bus. soully was on the at one of the stations 15 min before the bombs went off and his mate was on one of the trains, but was in the carriage beside the bomb, that was at Kings Cross,where 21 have died

wraggster
July 7th, 2005, 16:50
a sad day for the world

WHurricane16
July 7th, 2005, 17:00
omg, when I heard about the blasts earlier they were saying it was power surges, and I thought that's very odd for a power surge. My wife just told me about 3 bombs actually going off....wow...these people are sick. I know alot of the British guys where I'm located are very frustrated and worried. This world is getting scarier by the minute, but I hope our nations can come together and squash terrorism.

I don't know, I'm so full of hate right now I might say the wrong thing. It's sad that one small percentage of maggots can make so many good people look bad. :( The Arab world needs to come together and fix this problem themselves, I don't think the Coalition can do it alone.

God bless the UK.

wraggster
July 7th, 2005, 17:06
ifits confirmed its arabs then i would fear the back lash from inside this country

People will do drastic things when pissed

ptr.exe
July 7th, 2005, 17:19
Brother was near a bomb that went off on one of the buses. He's fine jsut struggling to get home with no buses/trains.

Makes me sick, why do people feel they have the right to do such things to others, regardless of excuses/reasons. I hope people find the bombers before the police do, prison is no punishment for a minimum of 33 dead so far.

War is one thing but these are innocent people.

souLLy
July 7th, 2005, 17:49
it's an incredibly sad day... i work bang in the middle of it all :(

RockGod
July 7th, 2005, 18:11
My condolences to those who may have family (God Forbid) seriously and fatally affected by those bastards. I don't know if I am the first american voice to say this but I hope my fellow americans will follow my lead and pass along their prayers and support for our UK brothers and sisters.

DCDayDreamer
July 7th, 2005, 18:12
It was just a matter of time really, I'm surprised it's taken this long for something to happen over here in the UK, as usual the timing was spot on for their blinkered cause. A sad day indeed, also a wake up call that the fanatical minority are still among us worldwide.

I hope this doesn't spark off any riots with blind hatred for a particular race/colour/religion or whatever, it's what these lunatics want, we've got to be strong and fight terrorists in all countries without stooping to their level of brainwashed lunacy.

The thing that really pisses me off is the fact that there's some uneducated leader of the group regarding the bombers as heroes, also the celebrations that are probably going on as the casualty numbers rise. I'll stop there before I incite any more anger that's around.

My thoughts go out to the victims and relatives of the innocent caught up in all this madness.

SmashinGit
July 7th, 2005, 18:27
I work on the London Underground and was on earlies today. Got into work at 6 this morning and by 9 the whole network was grinding to a holt. By 9.30 we where told to evacuate our station, just got in now, feel like crap. My heart goes out to the people who have lost friends and loved ones today.

law56ker
July 7th, 2005, 19:05
Yea it's too bad this world is filled with humans like the ones that did the 9/11 attacks and this attack and all others around the world This attack re emphasis our need thorought the world to work "together" to destroy the people that carry out these attacks. It sickens me to see some of these countries bow down to these terriorists by either pulling troops out of the stablization of iraq and other examples of fear and selfishness. Some countries only think about there own good then the good of the entire world, as long as the attacks aren't in there country they are happy. They bow down to the terriorists so they aren't attacked. That is exactly what the terrorists want is fear and control. My wishes and blessings go out to the people in europe as your country has to deal with the results of these evil ignorant cowards.

souLLy
July 8th, 2005, 09:44
i think the shock i was in yesterday has calmed down... i work in the middle of all the bombings, they were all within a mile or so of me.

I went through Moorgate station 15 mins before it was blown up, a workmate of mine was on a train that got hit, he survived but had to go to hospital. it was a realy eerie feeling we just sat in work hearing the sirens and listening to the radio feeling increasingly horrorfied. even though i live 45 mins by tube away, I ended up walking home at 3 (usually 9-5), even if the tubes or buses were working i wasn't gonna get on one.

A massively sad day.

shadowprophet
July 8th, 2005, 13:17
Most people probibly wouldnt understand my point of view on this.
Its not that I dont keep up with world events.
And not that Im not deeply effected by these things.
But I try to avoid the news when things like this happen.

Its so harsh Its like mind rape soul rape even.., Its far too real for me to deal with so I run from it.
ITs the only way I can deal with things like this.

However I do have an opinion on this. Innocent people should never hurt. and the people responcible for this should be punished in such a way that its as unhumain as there own actions, maybe if they where cought given some sort of drug that causes them intence pain/ hightens there sences and then beaten within an inch of there life . then slowly painfully killed.

Nobody should ever suffer bacause of terrorists. and i think they deserve unhumain punishment the worst imagineible.

And I dont wanna hear any crap about humain rights either. terrorists are worthless un human scum and dont deserve any rights at all.
Im not a killer its not im me, but it wouldnt even phase me to painfully execute a terrorest with my own hands . terrorists deserve to die!

As long as I live I will never forget the world trade centers. innocent people forced to choose which way they where to die, By jumping to there death
burning to death. or being crushed by rubble. It causes emotions to run through me that I dont even have a name for. I cant deal with it.

"shadowprophet" cause he just cant handel things like this :mad:

Arfeds
July 8th, 2005, 13:30
{removed}

shadowprophet
July 8th, 2005, 13:39
Just like America and London they have good people and bad people

arabic people has some good people .. no!!! (Death to the talibons!!!) not the entire arabic peoples...

Darksaviour69
July 8th, 2005, 13:44
I will not tolerate Racism in these forums! Blameing all Arabs, makes you no better than the people that did this in the first place!

shadowprophet
July 8th, 2005, 13:57
At first I thought the terrorists main targes was america and some third world countries that we supported. now there attacking our brothers and sisters as well.

Im glad you can't see me im almost in tears guys.

It seems there never going to stop untill theres another world war.

Im truely scared,
But not of the terrorists, thats what they want. Im scared of a world war.
Come what may. Im ready We will win this. And after the entire world becomes involved in this, There will be no place for them to hide. The beginning of there end started with the trade centers, And london,(signed there death warrent).
I dont feel like American as a nation stands alone on this war aginst terror.
Now our brother has come to us. We will all see justice from this and it wont take years.

Darksaviour69
July 8th, 2005, 14:10
calm down, we are along way from a world war, since all the super powers (and sub super powers) are on the same side.

iat risk of be unpopular, we reap what we sow! the west has raped other poorer countries for 100s of years... they see us as pure evil (with reasons). The only way we can resolve this is by being more fair to the rest of the world (trade, aid etc), this "war on terror" is a load of balls

shadowprophet
July 8th, 2005, 14:14
I see your point, But a Lot of innocent people died.
Those people wernt the opressors, Those people where our famileys, our friends, our lovers, our teachers, reguardless, rigth or wrong, its like a familey situation, if your familey was being attacked, for somthing they did wrong, even if they where guilty, would you set back and watch there beating saying they deserved this? No would would step in and fight for them, its the same princapal. FAMILEY brother FAMILEY!

Darksaviour69
July 8th, 2005, 14:45
50,000 innocent people died everyday in Africa because of poverty, and if the west wasn't so greedy alot of them would not died! we, the west do not want to lose our comforts, we rather others suffer. but most people don't even know that! out of sight, out of mind!

shadowprophet
July 8th, 2005, 14:57
50,000 innocent people died everyday in Africa because of poverty, and if the west wasn't so greedy alot of them would not died! we, the west do not want to lose our comforts, we rather others suffer. but most people don't even know that! out of sight, out of mind!

That a Good point. I wish I had somthing witty to say. But your point speaks for itself.
I have no comeback for it :eek:

shadowprophet
July 8th, 2005, 17:16
I was just watching the news. And London Has vowed Revenge Againt the terrorests.
Not only that But there sending a massive Aid package to africa aswell.
If thats not the snizze I dont know what is :D

BTW. some people have been asking. Snizzle is like Shizzle But without the shit up in it. its just a PG. variation of the word :)

Arfeds
July 8th, 2005, 18:22
now im sorry if you think that but cheese is actually a kind of meat a tasty yellow beef i milk it with my teet and try to be discreet

Arfeds
July 8th, 2005, 18:25
umm people calm down this is dreamcast poo not a politcal debate on whos write or wrong but still i think were all joint on the fact that we wanna catch these bastards and hang them

Arfeds
July 8th, 2005, 18:25
Tommy Can You Hear Me?

WHurricane16
July 8th, 2005, 19:40
I will not tolerate Racism in these forums! Blameing all Arabs, makes you no better than the people that did this in the first place!

I guess this is in response to the guy who's reply you edited LOL Yeah, I've met some really great people over here in Iraq and I must say they are some great people. I've met alot of Christians and Muslims over here alike; the culture and moral well being of these people are outstanding. 'Tis a shame it's that very small percentage who is building the stereotype I think most of us have come to see on the television, conversations with associates, or even our own minds.

But like I said, until the Arab nations come together and do something about their radical factions, dubious motives (Syria), and it's off-springs (Chechnya) this world is going to hell in a hand basket.

Being so pessimistic as to saying we are heading for a World War isn't a stretch in a few years. If the other nations in the world don't unite to stamp out terrorism then we all are lost. The United States government, no matter how dubious their intentions really are (yes, I have done a 180 on this) the underlying problem still exists, evil in one of it's purist forms: hatred.

I'm getting off my soap box. I hate talking about politics and that's where I was headed. As long as we breathe air in America, we will fight with our UK brothers & sisters until we breathe no more. God, bless.

Funny, I bring this up to my wife all the time. Being black myself, the only thing I equate this to is no one wants to help a continent full of blacks. I know it seems short-sighted, but what's the explanation to the ignorance? I know their are alot of white's in South Africa, but these aren't the people who have the issues going on. It has very much been on my mind alot since watching Hotel Rwanda, and it's goes on with a long list of Western ignorance:

-Remember the Iranian earthquakes last year? Who in the hell gave them aid? Course, when the Tsunami's hit the vacation spots in the Indian Ocean oh their was alot of "heart & soul" outreach & money going their way.

-Countless times the U.S. has paid some faction to kill another faction. Either the Afghans against the Soviets, the Iran-Contra scandal, the various groups outside of Iraq the U.S. paid against Iraq pre-2003,...it can go on and on Im sure

Crap, see I went political. God bless everyone.

Arfeds
July 8th, 2005, 20:23
i went to iraq once it a nice place.......honest

FrierTuck
July 8th, 2005, 21:18
Terrorists are just mislead individuals. They may work for a group, but this dosent make the entire Arab population bad, I hope that the people who can actually and effectivly do something about this do, befor the world starts to get to angry, i dont know about you people in the UK, but people here are a little more then ticked off at the Arab Govts. and are asking them to please start some serious campaigns against the terrorists, America cant do it alone, but with the help of theses Govts. and now the UK, and proably soon to be more countrys, we should be able to stop this

SoQb0nc5r
July 8th, 2005, 22:52
i am a muslim, and i think they the western world has "allowed" or "providing" anger for this to happen, both sides are wrong, both have killed innocent people, one side has to stop, it has to move on, if u want peace.

Arfeds
July 8th, 2005, 23:01
im not racist (pointless remark removed).

FrierTuck
July 9th, 2005, 06:23
that was so retarded, someone delete it, in a serious topic, we dont need crap like that

Christuserloeser
July 12th, 2005, 14:05
I love people. (we don't want to start another debate)

DCDayDreamer
July 12th, 2005, 16:26
This topic is losing it's point rapidly.

It's locked before things get out of hand!.