PDA

View Full Version : Wifi VoiceChat Client v1.61

wraggster
October 2nd, 2007, 21:24
Infantile Paralyser (http://mdxonline.dyndns.org/archives/nds/) have released a new version of their Wifi Voice Chat Client for the Nintendo DS.

Basically use your DS as a Phone :P

Heres whats new:

The bug with a wrong screen display register was corrected.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

ChaoticanarchyX
January 31st, 2008, 03:22
how do you get it to display english?

crack1110
March 17th, 2008, 19:37
finnaly my ds is completed its a pocket pc/mobile phone now but bad thing is i can only use it at my home nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.f**** ng nintendo make the ds next time a built in wifi thing then evrybody can play it evrywhere evrythime

abcgsh
April 3rd, 2008, 00:14
finnaly my ds is completed its a pocket pc/mobile phone now but bad thing is i can only use it at my home nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.f**** ng nintendo make the ds next time a built in wifi thing then evrybody can play it evrywhere evrythime

DS have a built in Wifi... you donīt even know what you are talking about right?

CYBER_Aeon
April 3rd, 2008, 07:43
I think he means that he has trouble finding access points outside of his house, and that the DS needs a cellular card so it's got access anywhere, not just where you have hotspots.

.. At least I assume that's what he meant.

Da_ALC
April 8th, 2008, 22:51
yes its pretty obvious thats what he meant u strange people.

cbarber37
May 15th, 2008, 11:26
how do you get to be in english?? is there a settings bit?

kurtless
May 16th, 2008, 06:39
Does he mean like a phone like, it can dial numbers? OR do you have to have another friend with a ds to talk with this application?

TheFuzz2
July 14th, 2008, 18:07
can someone help me with this, i've tried to look for help but can't find it anywhere. when i go to load it up, the bottom screen comes up and keeps saying "send set Latency" and i can't do anything. did anyone else have the same problum?

Clodoaldo-N
July 14th, 2008, 21:43
can someone help me with this, i've tried to look for help but can't find it anywhere. when i go to load it up, the bottom screen comes up and keeps saying "send set Latency" and i can't do anything. did anyone else have the same problum?

Same problem here. Someone, please, help us. :)

Randa
July 21st, 2008, 16:25
thx alot, this looks like fun to mess with.

ironliam
July 24th, 2008, 13:57
i've got the |"send SetLatency" problem too. anyone got a fix yet?

thanks

Rocksil
July 24th, 2008, 14:06
I so badly hate the ds just fir the fact it can only use wep thats so crap.

Severoth
July 26th, 2008, 02:11
I got that same problem and can't find anything anywhere about it... and I cant get to infantile paralyser's it keeps coming up page cannot be displayed.. can anyone else get to the site?

blackbeard269
August 1st, 2008, 00:56
Means the server is down.

TheFuzz2
August 3rd, 2008, 02:05
so is it like you can only connect with the wifi client at a certin time of the day other wise you get "send set latency'????

Predator
August 3rd, 2008, 03:33
Did nobody see the file "NetworkSetting.exe" in the archive?
Run it, then it'll save a file named "NetworkSetting.ini".

I don't know where to put it, so try copying it to the root folder or with the .nds file.

TheFuzz2
August 4th, 2008, 14:05
yeah, i saw it, and ran it. but like you i didn't know exactly where to put it, but i think it that once you run that thats what gets it to english. but i think your right by putting it in the root folder.

bourne1994
January 24th, 2009, 23:28
Help

EEragon
May 21st, 2009, 21:00
That sh*t is f**ked up !!!

crysstaafur
June 24th, 2009, 18:30
Help has now arrived! ^_^

I got ds wifi voice chat working! w00t!!

I've managed to get it working through my LAN since I had two DS phats with supercards..

Long story short, I've made a 'survival guide' to help anyone who wants to chat with this app. Currently there is no server, but that can change if someone brighter than me can get the delphi source for the server(look for wifi_voice_chat_source archives) and cross compile for linux. Alternatively some kind soul with a win32 based server could just use the included server.exe application..

Everything needed is included in the following 7zip file.

I hope this helps everyone out..

http://dabooda.org/Area51/wifi_chat_v1.x.7z

crack1110
December 12th, 2009, 19:34
DS have a built in Wifi... you donīt even know what you are talking about right?

had a bad english right then lol , well and was a long time ago hehe , now i know what i'm talking bout :thumbup: , modding psp's , xbox's etc now ^^

crack1110
December 12th, 2009, 19:36

oh and btw i meant satelite connection then hehe , like phones have , pocketpc?! , mobile phone?! wth was i talking bout T.T

Samus-Sky
August 10th, 2013, 15:17
how can I download it?