PDA

View Full Version : Coded Arms. Firmware update version.

Takean
July 7th, 2005, 17:16
For those that are worried about Coded Arms updating past firmware verion 1.50, I have good news...and bad news for 1.00 users wanting to play this game. Good news is...it only updates to 1.50. I have a US version so mine is already 1.50 ver. My emus still run and everything :)

Bad news is that 1.00 users will have to upgrade to play it...and from what my friend says, it forces it to upgrade. But...homebrew still works fine on 1.50.....so no worries there :)

Amiga
July 7th, 2005, 20:48
ill buy a secound psp v1.5 instead :)

wraggster
July 7th, 2005, 21:03
ive got one coming :)

orochi-x
July 8th, 2005, 01:47
I've already got two! :D

BTW , I'ts a cracking game. I've been spending nearly as much time on this as I do with my emu's. And thats saying alot , all my other UMD's are gathering dust!

CannedSoup
July 8th, 2005, 01:55
Must be only American games that have forced automatic updates. All the Japanese ones i've seen ask you if you wanna update. If you say no you simply cant play the game. However they all ask you to update to 1.5 and if you already have 1.5 you can go ahead and play.

Gamelver
July 8th, 2005, 02:52
I've already got two! :D

BTW , I'ts a cracking game. I've been spending nearly as much time on this as I do with my emu's. And thats saying alot , all my other UMD's are gathering dust!
heh, same here :p...I don't even have a UMD in there, 'cause all I've been doing is playing these awesome emulators :)....I'm gonna get Coded Arms, though