PDA

View Full Version : Nba 08

wraggster
October 3rd, 2007, 00:17
Released today at Play Asia (http://www.play-asia.com/SOap-23-83-2pz-71-b9-49-en-84-j-70-23i7.html)

http://image1.play-asia.com/170/5f/pa.97855.1.jpg

NBA action on the go is back once again with NBA ’08 for the PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) system. Delivering an engaging NBA experience with quick action and fluid gameplay, NBA ’08 continues to expand on the franchise by offering the most diverse and feature-rich handheld NBA action available.

Acting as a perfect complement to the PSPs design and portability, NBA ’08 introduces a number of brand new quick action mini-games that players can enjoy anytime, anywhere. All-new carnival-style games, as well as contests such as Fast Break, Block-a-Shot, and Alley-Oop, are all available to provide fast and engaging action that further adds to the stable of traditional and non-traditional basketball gameplay.

DarthPaul
October 3rd, 2007, 00:37
The other two NBA 0X's games for PSP sucked... I hope this is one is better.

NBA Live 08 > NBA 08

Dark Scion
October 3rd, 2007, 05:14
Hmm, you beat me too it... I was gonna say the same thing. I'm hoping it this one is better too, but if its the same people who make live then it would appear all hope it lost. Hopefully Sega will bring the 2K franchise to psp someday.

jamotto
October 3rd, 2007, 06:48
Cool, I always liked the more laid back approach that NBA 07 took compared to NBA Live.

Veskgar
October 3rd, 2007, 14:08
Cool, I always liked the more laid back approach that NBA 07 took compared to NBA Live.

Yeah, last years NBA Live 07 received a lot of condemnation for its PSP version. NBA 07 was the better NBA title.

This year around, it looks like this (NBA 08) will again be the superior NBA title for the PSP.

I will wait until I talk with more people who have had hands-on time with both titles before I make my final decision, but I'm gunning for this one.

jrsmaster411
October 3rd, 2007, 17:03
neither one is near perfect but I would put nba 08 ahead because it's easier to control and all the fun bonus games.

JKKDARK
October 3rd, 2007, 23:07
The other two NBA 0X's games for PSP sucked... I hope this is one is better.

NBA Live 08 > NBA 08

NBA 2K8 > NBA Live 08 > NBA 08

:)