PDA

View Full Version : I Need Help....i have the motherboard with the gold numbers

G3aR7
October 3rd, 2007, 03:07
i have a psp that is a ta-086 model...thats the one witht the gold numbers and at first there wasnt no donwgrader....now i been told that there is....can some one help me find the site on how to downgraded and what i can use......

Johnny Rash
October 3rd, 2007, 03:27
Most of the newer downgraders have built-in idstorage patches.

You should be safe. I'll look around.

Axelius
October 3rd, 2007, 10:33
The motherboards are not a problem any more. What firmware are you on. That's the most important thing you need to know when you want to downgrade.

Actually even the firmware is not a problem anymore since the release of pandora. But pandora is the most complcated way, to downgrade, so for a beginner the other downgraders are the ones to choose.

G3aR7
October 3rd, 2007, 15:02
The motherboards are not a problem any more. What firmware are you on. That's the most important thing you need to know when you want to downgrade.

Actually even the firmware is not a problem anymore since the release of pandora. But pandora is the most complcated way, to downgrade, so for a beginner the other downgraders are the ones to choose.
my firmwire version i have is 3.52

SpooForBrains
October 3rd, 2007, 15:49
Then you'll need to use Pandora. Read about it here (http://forums.noobz.eu/downgrader-support/pandoras-battery-jigkick-battery-and-magic-memory-stick-tutorial-guide/0/)

G3aR7
October 3rd, 2007, 16:34
thanks ima look into it...right now...

G3aR7
October 3rd, 2007, 16:35
it says that i need an extra psp..that i dont have

SpooForBrains
October 3rd, 2007, 16:57
it says that i need an extra psp..that i dont have

Then you need to read

This thread (http://forums.noobz.eu/downgrader-support/people-who-can-help-you-unbrickdowngrade-a-psp-using-pandora/0/)

There are no other downgrading solutions that will work for you firmware version.

ExcruciationX
October 3rd, 2007, 17:01
You'll need to use Pandora.

thehumanidiot
October 4th, 2007, 01:31
you could buy the stuff

Axelius
October 4th, 2007, 13:03
You could ask a friend that has a homebrew-compatible psp. You just need it for a few hours.