PDA

View Full Version : Sad Day for London

wraggster
July 7th, 2005, 19:40
My heart goes out to anyone who has lost a family member or has had a family member caught up in the carnage this morning.

Slaughtering of innocent britons from all walks of religion and colour is a very cowardly thing to do but we as a country will stand together as one to avenge you in any form possible.

Today is a sad day.

SiZiOUS
July 7th, 2005, 20:04
Please accept my deepest sympathies.

From a friend of France.

... :(

josemci
July 7th, 2005, 20:34
We are with you.

obelisk
July 7th, 2005, 21:18
my most sincere and heartfelt feelings of sadness are yours, England, my prayers of hope are with you.

venomsense
July 7th, 2005, 22:14
Sorry so much, I'm with U...

omer
July 7th, 2005, 23:55
I'm really sorry.
France and French people are with you.

ron
July 8th, 2005, 00:24
All Spain is with YOU. We know well whats this terrible act. i'm so sorry... sad day for all the world.

ClumsyCliff
July 8th, 2005, 01:24
What a tragedy! I'm sure the hearts and prayers of all Canadians are with you.

DARKGATE
July 8th, 2005, 03:45
ALL the sicilians, (ITALY) are with you peoples english, terrible day. :(

Cap'n 1time
July 8th, 2005, 03:54
well. us americans are still quite selfish.

jk...

i hope.

RedKing14CA
July 8th, 2005, 04:02
america doesnt know what happend.... damned media.......

i guess thats what europe gets for getting grey import psp's, the terrorists were sony!

jk (except the part about sony being terrorists, thats very true)

you have my sympathies as well.... it must be similiar to when we lost 2000 lives when the twin towers were crashed into... that was terrible.....

Max
July 8th, 2005, 11:41
It seems to me that we really need more love. And not terror.

Due the internet and subcultures / scene the current generation of people have friends around the globe and terror attacks like this hurt much more people than ever before. And it even hurts the terrorists after all, because sorrow and pain will all come back in the end.

My opinion: Care less about borders, but more about charity. It all begins how you treat people next to you and yourself.

Love.

Edit: After reading it again I sound like teaching Jesus.

FrierTuck
July 9th, 2005, 10:48
i agree, the internet is the key to world peace, it provides the basis of friendship, to people all over the world

Christuserloeser
July 13th, 2005, 14:28
I really don't know what to say... It's just very sad.

Edit: I just saw the news: 30 children and one American soilder killed in Bagdad, four Israelis killed in another suicide bombing in Israel. This world needs to unite to do something against all these terrorists.