PDA

View Full Version : Recovery LE for 3.71 M33 v2

wraggster
October 3rd, 2007, 19:06
News/release from Theketchupman: (http://www.pspgen.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=4980&mode=&order=0&thold=0)

Hi all,

Recovery LE for 3.71 M33 v2

What is it

It's a VSH plugin that allow you a lot of things (Configuration, Advanced, Plugins, CPU Speed, Registry Hacks, VSH Menu etc.).

New in this version

* 3.71 M33 v2 support (it should work on 3.71 M33 v1, but i advise you to use v2)
* Brightness is saved, so when you shut down the PSP, when you put it on, it will put the same brightness
* Autodetection of PSP type :
- PSP Slim
- PSP fat with kernel 1.5
- PSP fat without kernel 1.5
If kernel 1.5 is detected, you can change on the fly the kernel from 1.5 & 3.71, and you can access to GAME150.txt plugin.
* (Fat only) Pandora menu added under Extends (allow you to convert your battery to Normal / autoboot / pandora)
Warning : DO NOT USE SLIM BATTERY (that's why the Pandora Menu will only shows up on a Fat PSP)
* Recovery config change
* bug fix : CPU speed on screen wasn't good; it should be correct
* (PSP Slim) since Dark_AleX's 3.71 M33 v2, DA has added charge via USB, so you can Enable/Disable it under Menu Advanced. However, it is not On the fly, so you need to reboot so the change can be set.

Crédits :

Main part of this Recovery has been made by Team WildC*rd , i thank them her.
Thank also to Nem & cory149 for Pandora menu.

Note before use this

to avoid freeze PSP, delete pConf.dat from flash1 before the first use.(if exists)

Then, buttons are : R+Note for menu, and L+Note for Screenshot

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

Mr. Shizzy
October 3rd, 2007, 20:36
Excellent.

Love the new options. :)
much thanks to theketchupman :D

DarthPaul
October 3rd, 2007, 22:35
Yeah, the new features sound cool. Specially the Pandora extender option.

Sterist
October 3rd, 2007, 23:17
for those who want a little more independance from your memory stick, put recovery.prx on flash0/1/2/3 and point vsh.txt to it instead of "ms0:/seplugins/recovery.prx"

i.e. mine's in the root of flash2, so in vsh.txt i type:

flash2:/recovery.prx

DarthPaul
October 3rd, 2007, 23:50
^ Good idea. Thanks for the tip.

sammiesosa#1
October 4th, 2007, 03:05
for those who want a little more independance from your memory stick, put recovery.prx on flash0/1/2/3 and point vsh.txt to it instead of "ms0:/seplugins/recovery.prx"

How do u get the vsh.txt to come up to type it in. Plus in recovery this plugin is not showing up. But poploader.prx & irsautoboot.prx shows.

urherenow
October 4th, 2007, 05:09
umm... I can't get this to work at all. rt+note and LT+note both do nothing and recovery menu shows the plugin as enabled

EDIT: Nevermind. I got it sorted out. This is a very cool plugin!!!

but exactly how does adding this to your flash make it independant of memory stick? Don't you still need the proper vsh.txt on the stick? LOL a fw KB never hurts I'll just keep in on all of my memory sticks :P

-claus-
October 4th, 2007, 10:00

Sounds good but where du you place vsh.txt other than on the memory stick

superfly
October 5th, 2007, 04:49
Sweet!