PDA

View Full Version : TecnoballZ 0.90 (Breakout Clone) To DC

Eric
February 1st, 2005, 15:13
Well this might seem interesting to some breakout fans. I seen this and it seemed portable. I runs on 386 so i didnt have to think before i posted but i maybe wrong until someone tells me i am an idiot.

http://linux.tlk.fr/games/TecnoballZ/

Eric

a128
February 1st, 2005, 15:41
I would love to see more original homebrewn games for DC :-/

Eric
February 1st, 2005, 15:43
Yeah this isnt really homebrew though i would call homebrew a homemade game made directly for DC i just call this a port and wouldnt mind seeing if this is portable

GPF
February 1st, 2005, 23:37
well i have the menu running under Chankast, but its a mouse/keyboard game, so I cant test any farther than that. Plus I dont have a dreamcast mouse to test any further. If anyone want to test it let me know.

Troy

Eric
February 2nd, 2005, 13:26
I wouldnt mind testing it but right now i have no CD-Rs and if there is anyway of getting it to run on a controller and keyboard i might possibly be able to do this for you.

GPF
February 2nd, 2005, 15:21
yeah, my cd burner has been dead for like 6 months, so i cant test it anyway. I dont know how difficult it would be to convert SDL mouse code to joystick code, so I'll probably let this sit on the backburner till i figure that out.

Troy

Eric
February 2nd, 2005, 15:25
alright buddy just let me know what you have converted the controls and i will giver a check