PDA

View Full Version : Namco Bandai’s exclusive 360 duo confirmed

Shrygue
October 3rd, 2007, 20:51
via MCV (http://www.mcvuk.com/news/28426/Namco-Bandais-exclusive-360-duo-confirmed)

After a prolonged period of uncertainty concerning possible format exclusivity, Gamespot reports that Namco Bandai will release both Ace Combat 6 and Beautiful Katamari exclusively on Xbox 360 later this month in North America.

Both are titles that, bar for one outing on Game Boy Advance for Ace Combat, were formerly PlayStation exclusives.

Quirky roll-‘em-up Beautiful Katamari will be released in the US on October 16th at a budget price of $39.99, whilst Ace Combat will arrive a week later on October 23rd.

No news on any European release dates have yet emerged, though it had been suggested at one point that Beautiful Katamari could end up being a download only title.

pibs
October 3rd, 2007, 22:50
God I hope its not a download title, waiting for it to come out is bad enough but now waiting on the download after its released is stressful. Plus some of us 360 owners only have the 20gb and I don't know about the rest of you guys but mines almost full so even if I wished to download it I wouldn't be able to :(

Then again if they release Katamari for $20 download id be happy to makes space 4 it.

Basil Zero
October 5th, 2007, 17:52
What a waste, Ace combat should also come out on PS3, and beautiful katamari on wii.

Namco Bandai definetly made a mistake >__>