PDA

View Full Version : Sony to launch silver PSP?

wraggster
July 7th, 2005, 20:43
Sony may be on the verge of revealing a shiny special edition of PSP that swaps the sleek black minimalism of the original case for a flashy silver version.

The special edition of the handheld appeared on a list recently circulated among Japanese retailers, hinting that Sony may be announcing the device in the near future.

The console manufacturer has remained unwilling to comment on the leak any further than branding it "speculation".

Of course, this isn't the first time that a different version of PSP has surfaced, with a silver edition having already been seen at LA games show, E3, in 2004, along with a blue machine and a white Gran Turismo branded edition.

Velo
July 17th, 2005, 05:07
OoO silver, maybe it won't show fingerprints as much.

BTW, I haven't been able to log onto the forum latly so I am backtracking older posts.

-James

YourStillWithMe
July 17th, 2005, 06:18
Yeah, this isn't really that exciting to me because im sure that the version of this system will prevent Homebrew by some degree by either releasing it as 1.51, 1.52 or the rumored upcomming 1.53 Sure it may look cool but Sony isn't stupid and i'm sure there just trying to attract buyers to a nice looking new item and at the same time, keep us away from our goal. . . .Deeper and deeper into homebrew.