PDA

View Full Version : Mini vMac DS Preview video

wraggster
October 4th, 2007, 18:50
Lazyone (http://www.drunkencoders.com/) posted this:

A small video showing the latest test build running Sim Ant under no$gba 2.5.
I'm hoping to release this soon, all that needs to be done is the documentation and
final bugchecks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHosDqlPulk

Tripsk8er333
October 5th, 2007, 01:30
Hey this is Tripsk8er333 with some good news. I am one of Lazyone's Bug Testers and Doc Writters and I would like to say that we are almost done with it. Besides a few bugs and stuff it is looking pretty good. There are new features such as : a new keyboard setup, new mouse contols, screen swap, new screen scales, Disk reset after Reset, and possibly DS to MAC Keys implantation. If we hear back from the other people who received the otherTest build you should see a release a short while.
The new build should work with most Popular Flash carts. The 2.5MB version does not require any slot-2 RAM, but the 4MB version does. It works with Supercard, EZ, G6, and the Opera RAM Expantion.

*Others may work. ( This is not a guarantee)*

Also check out DS-Scene.net for more NEWS
My screen Name is Mac6onDS Look me up!

Happy Modding!!! :)

crookedmouth
October 5th, 2007, 06:05
I am so exited about this. Looks fantastic!
With my luck it won't work on my crap hardware. :/
I've already put together a bunch of virtual drives.
Thanks.

ZAFDeltaForce
October 5th, 2007, 11:31
Hey this is Tripsk8er333 with some good news. I am one of Lazyone's Bug Testers and Doc Writters and I would like to say that we are almost done with it. Besides a few bugs and stuff it is looking pretty good. There are new features such as : a new keyboard setup, new mouse contols, screen swap, new screen scales, Disk reset after Reset, and possibly DS to MAC Keys implantation. If we hear back from the other people who received the otherTest build you should see a release a short while.
The new build should work with most Popular Flash carts. The 2.5MB version does not require any slot-2 RAM, but the 4MB version does. It works with Supercard, EZ, G6, and the Opera RAM Expantion.

*Others may work. ( This is not a guarantee)*

Also check out DS-Scene.net for more NEWS
My screen Name is Mac6onDS Look me up!

Happy Modding!!! :)

Will it work with Supercard Lites?

(Just to make sure..)

TheLazy1
October 5th, 2007, 14:44
It should work with anything that supports DLDI, well the 2.5MB builds anyway.
The time there might be a problem would be if the DLDI driver does not support unaligned reads, then I have no idea how the emulator will behave.

wyguy
October 6th, 2007, 21:53
I saw this and am happily anticipating its release it will be so sweet! Thanks To its DLDI support ill be able to use it :)