PDA

View Full Version : Spelling Challenges and More US Version

wraggster
October 4th, 2007, 19:43
New from Success HK (http://www.superufo.com/product_html/SONY_PSP_Spelling_Challenges_and_More_US_Version.h tml?aff_id=24)

(worldwide shipping)

http://www.superufo.com/item_photo/item/PSP-0667-L.jpg

Be challenged from over 25,000 words to spell
Choose from 100 difficulty levels
Compete in 11 different games

sourced
October 4th, 2007, 23:37
this is probably the worst game ever.

Sp3ct0r
October 5th, 2007, 00:30
this is probably the worst game ever.

I second that. Though I'm not sure if it can be any worse than Super Noah's Ark 3D for SNES. =.=

jamotto
October 5th, 2007, 02:16
Ok, it might not be the most fun game ever created, but it does not even come close to the worst game ever. The worst game ever still is E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial.

Joe88
October 5th, 2007, 07:33
smart bomb was pretty bad

sourced
October 5th, 2007, 14:37
I second that. Though I'm not sure if it can be any worse than Super Noah's Ark 3D for SNES. =.=
i second that.

smart bomb was pretty bad
i second that too.

Sonicboy 101
October 5th, 2007, 14:44
Ok, it might not be the most fun game ever created, but it does not even come close to the worst game ever. The worst game ever still is E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial.

Haha, I've played that too. It was so awful.

paladinja
October 5th, 2007, 15:38
E.T. on atari? haha, I loved that game. Abaout as easy to figure out what the eff to do as say...indianajones on atari ... or... any"adventure" game on atari... but whatevs. But as far as this psphomework, wtf? there'd have to be straightup naked brazilian girls on this thing for me to even LOOK at it. Hm, actually not a bad idea, sex&spell. hahaha

hacksparrow
October 5th, 2007, 16:44
at least you guys know it sucks...

i got wangan midnight portable

this game is the worst racin game on psp ever

nowhere on the level of ET but its in the realm

Veskgar
October 5th, 2007, 20:09
Well I must be the only one to think that this game actually could be decent. Its sort of how the Brain Training games are so addictive and popular on the DS Lite.

However, this game would work better on the DS Lite. Especially if you could actually speak the letters into the mic and stuff.