PDA

View Full Version : Super Paper Mario, The Movie Idea

Shrygue
October 5th, 2007, 19:48
via Kotaku (http://kotaku.com/gaming/film/super-paper-mario-the-movie-idea-307684.php)

The highly talented King of Kong director Seth Gordon wants to make the Super Paper Mario movie. I mean, no one's asking him to make it, but he wants to make it. The guy is totally ready. Anytime.

I'd love, really love, to adapt Super Paper Mario into a movie, a movie that would constantly switch from 2D to 3D. In five years, 3D cinema is going to be really big...(KoK) was screened for Nintendo, but I haven't had the chance to speak to anyone over there about it. But I definitely want to have that conversation.

Please, please please...make something inspired by the game into a movie. But don't put Mario on the big screen again. Especially in the case of SPM, it's just not meant to be and my heart can't take it. Thoughts?

mastersho
October 5th, 2007, 20:09
Yeah I think that Seth Gordon could do a great job on a Super Paper Mario movie. As long as there isn't like the Super Mario Bros. movie of the late 80's (I think...it was a long time ago i do know that) it should be great. I wish Gordon well on his goal.

mcdougall57
October 5th, 2007, 20:49
please do a good job of it, please!! i dont want mario to be defiled

parkermauney
October 5th, 2007, 22:57
DO
IT
NOW.

A super paper mario movie would be like sex, but better.

ish420ism
October 5th, 2007, 23:36
release it on youtube. I want to see it done by the holy days

mcdougall57
October 6th, 2007, 21:44
A super paper mario movie would be like sex, but better.

pfff, you wish