PDA

View Full Version : ThemePlus! NX v2.10 Beta 1 for 3.71 M33

wraggster
October 6th, 2007, 13:46
NephilimNX has posted a new release of his Theme App for the PSP:

New Features

- This plugin now works only on 3.71 M33 and possibly higher versions (unless Sony change prx NIDs again)

Introduction
This plugin lets you change your PSP's Wallpaper and/or Gameboot randomly and timely.

You can set the option to change them:
* Always - Changes the PSP's Wallpaper and/or Gameboot everytime the XMB loads up
* Hourly, Daily, Monthly, and Yearly - Changes the PSP's Wallpaper and/or Gameboot on the next hour, day, month, and year the XMB loads up
* Never - Don't change the PSP's Wallpaper and/or Gameboot at all

You can use any quantity of images and gameboots and you have the option if you want the plugin to search for images and gameboots inside the sub-directories.

Be sure to read the readme.

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments
via NephilimNX (http://forums.qj.net/f-psp-development-forum-11/t-themeplus-nx-v210-beta-1-for-371-m33-123556.html)

sedkiller
October 6th, 2007, 17:20
Great now compatible with 3.71 !! This is a cool plug-in

lancermagi
October 7th, 2007, 02:28
Beta 2 is out.

V3N0M
October 7th, 2007, 09:28
Here is beta 2 if anyone is intrested.. I hope this plugin will be continued and turn into another great plugin for psp.

sedkiller
October 7th, 2007, 16:12
What's new in this update ?

darthhaze420
October 7th, 2007, 22:43
i cant seem to get it to work i have installed it set config turned it on in recovery but the same old sony gameboot comes up i have tried to use compressed pmf files and non compressed can some one shed some light on the situation

ACID
October 8th, 2007, 13:47
i am having the same problem can someone be so kind as to help out